Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

2,820 posts in this topic

@Karmadhi

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

To be honest I was expecting them to look much worse. They seem well fed and have no bruises or signs of torture. Nor have they reported any.

Much better treatment than how Israel treats their Palestinian captives.

I was expecting a beaten up skeleton with bruises to come out.

Not this.

An interesting way to treat hostages. Conventionally you'd expect hostages from terrorists to be worse than hostages in the state's prison, but it's so inverted that it's crazy.

Some great takes by this libertarian:

And shame on Douglas Murray! He should be deported to Germany, as he's so ultra far right that how could Brits still not see him as a Nazi German at this point is beyond me!

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

What a naiveness.

Without IDF they can't sleep clamly at night let alone to talk about high values.

Part of the terror is rooted in religious aspirations, just at the same way the far right wing here want all the land. Not everything is because of an occupation of a Jordanian land taken in 1967. 

This hypocritical nonsense does not hold water anymore.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Member of the "Democrats" Israeli party.

Screenshot_20240713-152434_Chrome.jpg

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Nivsch

39 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

What a naiveness.

Without IDF they can't sleep clamly at night let alone to talk about high values.

Part of the terror is rooted in religious aspirations, just at the same way the far right wing here want all the land. Not everything is because of an occupation of a Jordanian land taken in 1967. 

Wait a minute, I thought your were a proclaimed lefty supporting the left wing in Israel, yet when those boys pulled the Muhammad Ali and refused conscription to fight a war that they feel doesn't involve them, you went alt right wing on them and sounded like a Likud party Zionist there! Why the hypocrisy here???🤔

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

What a naiveness.

Man, you sound like a very confuse and have a deciving vibe in many of your posts. If feels like you are just full of opinions and dont take proper time to deep resarch. The hypocrisy may fall on you. As far as I can see what is happening today is ruining the lifes of mainly one side and is the Palestinian side. If I was in Israel I would prefer to go Jail then to be a soldier in the hands of a corrupt goverment. Sometimes we need to take sides. And study the History is a good part to be able to know of we are in the side of Truth.

There is always the occupation of Territory and Real State side of things in a war. Is always because of Money. or Survival not looking to any cost, eco-cide,cultural destruction and genocide goes hand to hand 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Neumann

Claims and statements

The Wall Street Journal reported in 2019 that Neumann had aspirations to live forever, become the world's first trillionaire, expand WeWork to the planet Mars, become Israel's prime minister, and become "president of the world".[60] A September 2019 Vanity Fair article reported that Neumann made claims that he convinced Rahm Emanuel to run for the presidency of the United States, used JPMorgan Chase's CEO Jamie Dimon as his personal banker, convinced Saudi prince Mohammed bin Salman to improve the standing of women in Saudi Arabia, and claimed to be working with Jared Kushner on the Trump administration's peace plan for the Israeli–Palestinian conflict.[53]

In May 2023, The Spectator published an article claiming Neumann defrauded WeWork investors and compared him to Elizabeth Holmes, an entrepreneur convicted of wire fraud in 2022, which Neumann said was defamatory. He requested and received a retraction stating that the article was amended to clarify that Adam Neumann did not deliberately mislead investors or break any law.[61][62]

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@Rafael Thundercat Because the issue is not as simplistic as you want it to be.

@Rafael Thundercat

6 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Man, you sound like a very confuse and have a deciving vibe in many of your posts. If feels like you are just full of opinions and dont take proper time to deep resarch. The hypocrisy may fall on you. As far as I can see what is happening today is ruining the lifes of mainly one side and is the Palestinian side. If I was in Israel I would prefer to go Jail then to be a soldier in the hands of a corrupt goverment. Sometimes we need to take sides. And study the History is a good part to be able to know of we are in the side of Truth.

They have to get past the brainwashing and propaganda first though.

22 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Rafael Thundercat Because the issue is not as simplistic as you want it to be.

No man , I am the one not taking the issue simplisticly, I am studing material and looking to things both side and also from  an above Absolute perspective. From Absolute perspective is all good all God all perfect bit we know or I know How deceptive, malevolous and Fucker human being can be. And I dont denie that this traits can exist both in Israeli Settlers and in Palestinian Locals. YES, Israel is Settler Colonialist, to deny this is to deny History, and if you have arguments and links to Prove the contrary show them here. Other wise you are being just a provocateur Prick.

Posted (edited)

@Rafael Thundercat Israel is not any less the place Jews has returned to and is theirs just in the same way is for the Palestinians.

Edited by Nivsch

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Rafael Thundercat Israel is not any less the place Jews has returned to and is theirs just in the same way is for the Palestinians.

Documents?? Historical proof? Who is the simplifier here??? fck off

Posted (edited)

The issue with the IDF is their unnecessary cruelty and racism.

Nobody has issues with them existing, but the way they operate needs to change.

Also them being mixed with religious idiots does not help.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch By the way how come when Hamas kills Israelis you loose your shit, but when IDF does as it has been reveled by the Israeli press these past days, you seem not to care nor mention it here.

Or is it ok when IDF does it?

You realize it is still murder...

Same goes for @Vrubel @hundreth @Gennadiy1981

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cyx0qdkn45eo

Jesus just saw this..

Attack on a HUMANITARIAN SAFE ZONE and Israel claims it was done to kill 1 Hamas guy.

So to kill 1 (assuming they are not lying) they sacrificed 80 people

"Pieces of bodies of kids reported".

When will this barbarity end...

Edited by Karmadhi

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Especially for you my Darling