Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

2,820 posts in this topic

@Nivsch

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

You can think whatever you want.

His videos list is just weird and something psychological/projectional with him is obviously going on here.

Of course he can think whatever he wants about you, especially when in this thread you and others keep thumbs up and hearts emoji and beach pics at have been so out of touch with how gruesome this situation is for the Palestinians then and now. The psychopathic tonal change is insane!

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000 By that I mean that I am of course totally disagree with him but he still has the right to think the way he want about me or everyone else. I cannot control that apart saying what I think and feel. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Nivsch

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Danioover9000 By that I mean that I am of course totally disagree with him but he still has the right to think the way he want about me or everyone else. I cannot control that apart saying what I think and feel.

Which is a good thing, because if you did, that's called thought policing.

@Loveeee

Just now, Loveeee said:

Bots

I wish they were, but I am human enough to assume they're real people most likely, which is...very disappointing.

@Danioover9000 Netanyahu and the deep right wing sector is very problematic in genral and in this war I agree with this. Just that Israel is a much broader thing. So I have little than you think disagreement about our current right wing government and I appreciate you do this seperation. But many people don't do that.

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

This Jewish woman telling a group of rabbis that they are not Jewish, crazy things to see nowadays. A lot of Jewish people all over the world recognize the injustice that has been done to Palestinians, the violent colonization of a land, with ethnic cleansing and displacement. Good for them!

Meanwhile Zionists asking to turn Gaza into a parking lot, Israeli politicians, soldiers, and citizens in unison, that's today. Asking and actually doing it.

Posted (edited)

@Hatfort You are displaying it in a very one-dimensional way when overlooking the reason why many Israelis see Gazans or Gaza this way, and generally the bi directional nature of this conflict and the escalation cycle in it both sides are responsible for, when both of them have a long history in this place for centuries.

Edited by Nivsch

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Hatfort You are displaying it in a very one-dimensional way when overlooking the reason why many Israelis see Gazans or Gaza this way, and generally the bi directional nature of this conflict and the escalation cycle in it both sides are responsible for, when both of them have a long history in this place for centuries.

I understand why Gazans see Israel the way they do, because they have suffered terrible oppression for decades and most of their citizens are actually refugees of other parts of Palestine that they were brutally kicked off years ago, the ones that were lucky to make it alive. The last 20 years turned into an open-air prison where the murder of unarmed citizens was usual from the other side of the fence by the IDF. Restricted any chances to develop any economic activity on their own, or even having a decent supply of necessary goods in, stated and achieved by a suffocating Israeli government and their blockade.

I also understand what Israelis want in Gaza. They want it to be part of their Zionist colony, and the Palestinians who oppose that are out of that equation. They say it out loud and their actions align with what they are saying. The current government presented the grotesque plan called Gaza 2035, I'll attach a picture. That's blatant colonization, what a disrespect from the oppressors, to say it someway, to the local people whose homes and infrastructures are being bombed by them nonstop. Homes with families in, terrible.

But as I was pointing out in my previous comment, a lot of Jewish people recognize how awful all this that's happening is, and offer their solidarity to Palestinians. That's remarkable.

2035-2115834450.jpg

17 hours ago, zazen said:

@Gennadiy1981 I responded to that post above regarding prophecies which you may have missed. You had asked ''how can you say those people bullshitted when they predicted such. And if they predicted such details, and they claim they were messengers from God, how can I now close my eyes and let it go?' 

I did read, you are right in most of the sense, i mean something to think about.

10 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I am talking about them illegally stealing West Bank land, since you seem to be pro it for some reason. That is built on the argument that it was ours 4000 years ago. 

Why do you hate them so much? They treated Jews 1000x better than Europeans from what I read. 

Why not have 1 state where Palestinians and israelis live in peace and have equal rights.

No I strongly disagree with you, the Arabs treated us like shit, i would even argue worse then Europeans did, its one thousand and one Arab lie, they made us to be a Dhimi status, where we had to leave in sort of Ghetto and the reason they didnt kill us was because we believed in one God, but for secular ones, are you shititng me, they would cut the head off. See video below debunking the Arab myth.

Your other question about a one state solution, of course its a very legit and of good values. Look I will not argue with you with what in my onion is low conscious arguments though they are legit, that Palestinians support terrorism or they are bad or they would steal and etc. Dont get me wrong most Israelis would give you such answer and would give you reasons and most would be good reasons. But you know me and you know that i am honest person (and believe me, Israelis hate me for that) but the main reason is I am not ready to wake up tomorrow to a non Jewish State. Lets say all Palestinians would become saints, and lets say they would see the light and they truly will give us terrorism, so for the next election, everyone goes to the poll and guess what, they vote for an Arab Prime Minister and in parliament the Arabs will be as equal if not more than Jews, the first thing they would do is to get rid of an idea of a Jewish State. And why would they not? So then Israel would not be a Jewish state any longer. 

Now, I am not speaking of racial theory or anti ethnicity, indeed those Arabs and gentiles and people on this forum even @Danioover9000 if decide to become Jewish, they will be as Jewish as I am and can become equal citizen. And by the way I am not a racist and I truly appreciate multi cultural states like USA, Great Britain, Canada and Australia. Regarding Israel, taking the fear to the side, that we also need a Jewish State since we got kicked out of many countries in the past, the idea of Israel, was to be separate form other nations, so they can connect to the creator differently and not be influenced by others. That is the reason, as the Bible says there are seventy Nations and then there is a Nation of Israel. God said the Jews must be separate that eventually they will teach the world of one God.

14 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Ok I wasn't wrong, he is a total activist against Israel. The second side does not interesting for him to hear at all. Dark as hell.

@Nivsch You are probably branding me as some extremist, which believe me, I am totally not. But I like your reply and I want to let you know where you misunderstanding and why am i acting the way I act.

I totally get where you are coming from and the way you are trying to operate is at the higher stage, I can see that, look i am doing a lot of deep spiritual work and awakening, i am not a fool. I know you want to see good in every person and I see that you gave a chance to watch Owen Jones based on his tone that he is perhaps neutral. You need to understand, there are radicals at low vision, which those who think say the same and there are intelligent people at low vision. They can be as antisemitic as the radicals, but they speak nice, polite, dont show their anger, but operate at the same low level of development. They could care less about the other side in anything, in this particular case, they can be deeply antisemitic, but they will market their idea in a very subtle and nice way. Look, a truly awakened person, for the most part, would not even speak about this topic. Most humans operate at a low level, your replies fall on deaf ear, but Ia m sure you understand this.

So if this is the case, why not act on a primitive level, at least you say straight up then going in circles. Thats why I say what I mean. I can do the same thing, speak intelligently, throw some deep words while keep the same meaning, or speak on that primitive level where others would just easily understand me.

See if you get it. If you would visit a kindergarten, you would speak with them on a very low human development level, because they simply would not understand you otherwise.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, hundreth said:

They didn't treat Jews well at all. You keep repeating the same rhetoric, and it's never been true. Just because they were better than literal Nazis, doesn't mean anything. That doesn't mean we should hate them, but you need to understand the context of Jews living in Arab nations, they were treated dismally.

Sources please? Sorry If I am wrong, but I saw they had equal rights and were not put in Ghettos or killed in mass like in Europe.

You sure it is not Isareli propaganda painting Muslims as bad on purpose?

I am not very informed but I heard tons of people say that Arabs were much nicer to Jews. Not saying they were perfect.

But I am open to change what I said, any sources to recommend?

Edited by Karmadhi

8 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Sources please? Sorry If I am wrong, but I saw they had equal rights and were not put in Ghettos or killed in mass like in Europe.

You sure it is not Isareli propaganda painting Muslims as bad on purpose?

I am not very informed but I heard tons of people say that Arabs were much nicer to Jews. Not saying they were perfect.

But I am open to change what I said, any sources to recommend?

Both Europeans and Arabs were basically the same. Those in power gave Jews special protection not granted to pagans who were just massacred and forcefully converted. Still, the position of Jews was extremely volatile and under incredible limitation.

Violent Anti-semitism used to be more vicious in Europe, this came down to the fact that the Middle East always was a multi-ethnic region with a lot of diversity and overlapping lands where different groups were native to. While for example medieval Germany was virtually 100% Catholic and the non-conforming Jews stuck out like a thorn in the eye. 

Officially Jews got protection because they were considered people of the book by both Muslims and Christians but in practical terms it was hugely beneficial for your kingdom to have Jews. Jews enabled credit economies with loans and investments that were exponentially more prosperous than those without. Jews also could make use of established trade connections with close-knit communities who spoke the same language. Jews were also seen as religiously neutral when it came to trade and diplomacy between Muslims and Christians.

Having said that the majority of Jews were incredibly poor and inward, mostly focused on their religion. It was the Job of the Rabbis to take care of the communal and spiritual well-being of the whole community while the wealthy merchants and bankers took care of the material well-being through extensive charity.

But the great dichotomy of Jewish history was that even if Jews showed excellence in matters of survival like trade, education and community building. They were still in very beleaguered circumstances and no less absolutely volatile and dependent. Israel will become the redeeming out-of-the-box solution for this ultimate Catch-22 dichotomy Jews got themselves in living in foreign lands. 

That’s why I love Israel, can you imagine Jews still living among the Isis, Houthi and Taliban folk or some kind of eccentric Arab dictator. Jews are not only native to Israel but a much wider region in the Middle East though they cannot live there just as much Jews couldn’t really live in medieval Europe. 

@Hatfort only 10% to at most of Israelis interested in settling in Gaza which is the far right. 

Again you are talking about all of that like there is only one side here that just do things without any reason.

Eden Golan looked like a etherial angel towards the end of her performance. 😭

@Hatfort

14 hours ago, Hatfort said:

This Jewish woman telling a group of rabbis that they are not Jewish, crazy things to see nowadays. A lot of Jewish people all over the world recognize the injustice that has been done to Palestinians, the violent colonization of a land, with ethnic cleansing and displacement. Good for them!

Meanwhile Zionists asking to turn Gaza into a parking lot, Israeli politicians, soldiers, and citizens in unison, that's today. Asking and actually doing it.

Great example of propaganda and brainwashing. Crazy to see it happen to a woman...

@Hatfort

13 hours ago, Hatfort said:

I understand why Gazans see Israel the way they do, because they have suffered terrible oppression for decades and most of their citizens are actually refugees of other parts of Palestine that they were brutally kicked off years ago, the ones that were lucky to make it alive. The last 20 years turned into an open-air prison where the murder of unarmed citizens was usual from the other side of the fence by the IDF. Restricted any chances to develop any economic activity on their own, or even having a decent supply of necessary goods in, stated and achieved by a suffocating Israeli government and their blockade.

I also understand what Israelis want in Gaza. They want it to be part of their Zionist colony, and the Palestinians who oppose that are out of that equation. They say it out loud and their actions align with what they are saying. The current government presented the grotesque plan called Gaza 2035, I'll attach a picture. That's blatant colonization, what a disrespect from the oppressors, to say it someway, to the local people whose homes and infrastructures are being bombed by them nonstop. Homes with families in, terrible.

But as I was pointing out in my previous comment, a lot of Jewish people recognize how awful all this that's happening is, and offer their solidarity to Palestinians. That's remarkable.

2035-2115834450.jpg

Yeah, all this could've been prevented had Palestine been a statehood.

@Nivsch

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Hatfort only 10% to at most of Israelis interested in settling in Gaza which is the far right. 

Again you are talking about all of that like there is only one side here that just do things without any reason.

Stop treating Israel like it's another America, it's not that diverse.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I'm acknowledging what I see happening before my eyes. The most extreme Zionists are in the government today with very significant ministers. Netanyahu is a total extremist himself and I think he is the president that has served the longest in Israel, he is there because they people chose him over and over. He wants one Jewish ethnostate, with other minorities at most, how kind. The military action in Gaza in the last eight months is as extreme as it could be. The way Gaza was treated before October was extreme too. The trend in the West Bank is clear, more and more Zionist settlers in, worse conditions for the Palestinians as the years go through. Constant violent harassment for them from armed settlers and the Zionist military forces. Whatever you call moderate in Israel, is not having any political influence. So you're wrong, I see the other side very well, it's doing nothing, I wish they were, because the ceasefire would be a reality if they did. I see the full picture very well.