Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,211 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Did you see his wrists? The scabs on them?

I know you want them to be real. The worse Israel will do, the happier you will be.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

34 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I know you want them to be real. The worse Israel will do, the happier you will be.

Yeah, keep killing more innoncent children, and bombing more buildings with people in, we want more of that. We'll be so happy!!

Fuck! We've been asking Israel to stop their atrocities since October, so don't give us that. We are horrified by the awful things your army, politicians, and civilians are doing. Civilians are stopping aid trucks and destroying the food meant for people whose homes and families have been torn apart. You think all is about the debate in your Hasbara bullshit, but no, we are really sickened by what's happening.

Posted (edited)

@Hatfort It is very hard not to see the emotional very active motivation behind the strechings going on here. Just like an activists protestor or investigator excited to find every piece of evidence that keep his mind comfortable and his narrative alive. You are confusing problems with far reaching space level interpretations.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Hatfort It is very hard not to see the emotional very active motivation behind the strechings going on here. Just like an activists protestor or investigator excited to find every piece of evidence that keep his mind comfortable and his narrative alive.

Again the same shit? It's not comfortable, it's sickening. Stop throwing food meant for hungry people, stop killing children, stop using human shields, and stop torturing hostages. It's not that hard to get, it's not about a stupid online hasbara debate.

Posted (edited)

@Hatfort Its comfortable and satisfying and dopaminergic to the ones who come with their obvious agenda and I think Israelis here know to differentiate between this and between a fair critisism which is more rare here.

Edited by Nivsch

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Hatfort Its comfortable and satisfying and dopaminergic to the obvious agenda one comes with and I think Israelis here know to differentiate between this and a fair critisism which is more rare here.

It's not about an agenda, you're sick.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Thats actually not true. I want peace for both sides. But we can’t simply ignore the atrocities being orchestrated by Israel just to make you feel better. If that man is indeed an actor then i am happy to agree with that. Show me the proof. The guy tied to the jeep is documented on an Israeli news site, i provided the link, so it cant be pushed to the side and ignored. No doubt you will put your fingers in your ears and hum la la la la la.. doing that doesn’t make it not real. 

Edited by Merkabah Star

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Hatfort said:

It's not about an agenda, you're sick.

Then keep with your healthy demonization.

Edited by Nivsch

10 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Thats actually not true. I want peace for both sides. But we can’t simply ignore the atrocities being orchestrated by Israel just to make you feel better. If that man is indeed an actor then i am happy to agree with that. Show me the proof. The guy tied to the jeep is documented on an Israeli news site, i provided the link, so it cant be pushed to the side and ignored. No doubt you will put your fingers in your ears and hum la la la la la.. doing that doesn’t make it not real. 

Well said.

There's only one time when we'll stop denouncing atrocities. When they stop happening. It's not like we'll forget them anyway, but right now they just keep doing it, killing innocents and destroying a land they want to steal. This is where we still are.

6 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Hey @Merkabah Star to be honest I have very hard time believing these videos. Again anything is possible in the world but if I had to bet my money I would bet that it’s either not true or there is much more in the picture. At the IDF they are so ethical and they keep such high level of ethics that at times makes me noxious. 

@Nivsch and @Vrubel what’s your opinion about these videos, as I said I personally have extremely hard time believing such that IDF torches innocent people, and by the way Al Jaazeera is known to propagate false I formation so it’s not unusual. 

I think @Nivsch has hit the nail on the head here in each of his posts lately.

There is an entanglement of 3 things here:

1. Obvious lies and manipulations 2. Less obvious agenda-driven manipulations and 3. genuine civilian suffering which is tragic. 

Buy yeah, Hamas has invited the IDF into Gaza and just as easily can send them back by releasing the hostages and getting to some decent deal. 

@Gennadiy1981 Did you used to be affiliated with the Chabad movement? 

Thanks I felt that it was stooge. And @Merkabah Star the video with a guy on the car, the link you sent me, this guy opened fire with IDF, so he was probably a terrorist, that’s fine. Also in Jerusalem post they were humane to actually place him on the vehicle to carry him to hospital but that dude was a terrorist, why else opening fire. See this kinda videos are a mislead.

so we stand corrected IDF is the most morale army in the world. Next topic please.

9 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Gennadiy1981 Did you used to be affiliated with the Chabad movement? 

No why would you say so just wondering? I have no nothing against them and think they are doing a wonderful job helping Jews worldwide to drop on them whenever they are in any other country.

Typical Israelis.. lol. Bury your heads in the sand. 

😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

No why would you say so just wondering?

I wondered because you said you were from the (ex) Soviet Union and grew up religious and you mentioned the Messiah a couple of times.  

10 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I have no nothing against them and think they are doing a wonderful job helping Jews worldwide to drop on them whenever they are in any other country.

Yes, they helped a lot in settling in my grandparents in Israel, making sure they got an apartment and a job. And it's nice knowing I can rely on them almost anywhere in the world if something gets wrong. When I was in Israel I donated some money to them. 

Hamas has already agreed to the release of all hostages in exchange for a permanent ceasefire, this has been true for months, it was even in the plan presented by Biden, who said Israel had agreed. They must have lied to him, because they pulled out as soon as the plan was made public. If the IDF is still killing innocent Palestinian people and destroying cities like Rafah, is because that's exactly what they want to do. That's more important to them than the lives of the hostages, who could be all safe by now. Hamas won't kill them, they have only died at the hands of the IDF since this started.

The IDF has not been effective in their rescue missions, they have achieved to save four. We know they don't care about the thousands of Palestiniens that died in the operation, I can even understand that, but other hostages died too, and hundreds of IDF soldiers have died by now. This wasn't necessary, because Hamas has agreed to return all hostages anyway, the price is a permanent ceasefire.

The other stated objective was to finish with Hamas, which hasn't been successful either. They are mostly safely hidden in their tunnels and have shown they are able to attack and kill IDF soldiers and vehicles with their limited resources.

If only the real objective wasn't to cause as much killing and destruction as they can, they would be out by now and with all their hostages getting safely home.

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Buy yeah, Hamas has invited the IDF into Gaza and just as easily can send them back by releasing the hostages and getting to some decent deal. 

Israel has made it clear they will not leave even if hostages are released.

Bibi said it countless times.

They want Hamas gone (whatever that means) so releasing hostages will not really help.

The logical thing would be for Hamas to release all hostages and Israel to leave Gaza for good.

But that will not happen.

I think Israel wants to destroy Hamas more than to rescue the hostages.

It would normally be the logical thing to do if Hamas could actually be defeated.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

At the IDF they are so ethical and they keep such high level of ethics that at times makes me noxious. 

When you  consider a finger nail more worthy than 2 million civilians then ofc the IDF will seem noxious ethical.

Most people have higher standards for what they consider ethical though.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Nivsch

4 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Hatfort It is very hard not to see the emotional very active motivation behind the strechings going on here. Just like an activists protestor or investigator excited to find every piece of evidence that keep his mind comfortable and his narrative alive. You are confusing problems with far reaching space level interpretations.

Do you admit the IDF are delaying aid trucks at all?

@Merkabah Star

10 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

You can just imagine what they did to this guy. Horrendous..

Yeah, just based on body language he's mostly telling the truth. Eyes wide like that, shaking and shifting back and forth, hands mostly on his knees...he has seen some evil shit go down in his prison, and likely he did get tortured. Poor guy. Can't even speak properly.