Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,211 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Merkabah Star said:

Thats interesting, i didnt know that. 

Of course and the name of that particular prayer is called Shmone Esre, it has 19 sort of items what we are asking, one of them is temple, return to Zion, bringing Messiah and all others in that field. That one is inserted three times in each time prayer of morning, noon and event.

By the way, I was always  curious @Merkabah Star of your profile name, you know that Merkabah star is a Jewish six edge star, was wondering what prompted you to take it as a name of your profile. I would assume you are not Jewish? Just curious. It is a very powerful symbol in Jewish mysticism speaking of six dimensions.

@Danioover9000 you don’t end to humor me, this is what I have to say to you.

Those who cannot debate, defame.

calling names is the last refuge of non thinkers.

Those who cannot intellectually challenge, attempt to destroy.

Edited by Gennadiy1981

4 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

By the way, I was always  curious @Merkabah Star of your profile name, you know that Merkabah star is a Jewish six edge star, was wondering what prompted you to take it as a name of your profile. I would assume you are not Jewish? Just curious. It is a very powerful symbol in Jewish mysticism speaking of six dimensions.

Yeah, I know a merkabah star is the Star of David. That symbol is a spiritual symbol to me that resonates to a high level. I’m not surprised Judaism adopted it as it is super powerful in many ways. No, I’m not Jewish, i am surrounded by Jewish people though and as a teenager i wanted to move to Israel and live on a kibbutz. If i was Jewish i probably would have. I have dated a lot of Jewish people too. And have been mistaken as a rabbi multiple times as when my beard is longer i kind of have that vibe, its more Williamsburg Hipster than Rabbi though. I like Jewish people a lot. 

In saying that i dont like what Israel does. So it is a sticky point with Jewish friends that i tend to not go there. They take any criticism of Israel as a hit to their faith and it does feel a bit brainwashing to me. 

@Merkabah Star by the way you can always convert to Judaism and be same Jewish as I am, though @Danioover9000 will be listing you in the same category as me, lol.

Yes it is Star of David but have you researched actually what it is? It’s a very deep metaphysical meaning of six dimensions or six level of souls that a human can go or achieve. I am definitely off the topic here on this forum but hey how much can we all speak of the same thing over and over again. You can even google what Merkabah star means, it’s much deeper than what an average person thinks of Star of David. And the info on internet is not biased one so a lot can be learned. It first came when prophet Ezekiel you can say had awakening, he was able to connect to God conscious and what you would call enlightenment at that time. Basically he claimed that he connected with God, not sure how or what he did, but man when you read the Kabalists such as Shimon Bar Yochai you cannot help yourself but jump to conclusion that they were on psychedelics and experienced profound visions. Also you probably be autopsied but the mainstream Judaism is not very for Kaballah and many times were cutting off so Kabalists had to swallow pride and deny many things so they could still stay in the group. You see Kaballah had a diffent understanding of God, whereas in mainstream it’s an old man with a beard, while in Kaballah, God is a universal concussions that is everything including you, means there is no separation and it’s one with everything which by the way is fundamentally different.

7 hours ago, Hatfort said:

No, it's history too, I've acknowledged it as that. But we are talking 70 years, which is still the normal lifespan of a human being, and an ongoing ethnic cleansing and genocide, it's happening right now. I'm not going to pretend it's not happening, it's not fair for the Palestinian people today, not 200 years ago.

It can't be done much about the colonialism of centuries ago, maybe acknowledge that it was bad for the people in those places, but we are at least not going to turn our heads to the awful crimes that are being done to the Palestinians by colonizers now. They are human beings, with they lights and shadows, like every other culture, but they don't deserve what's being done to them.

That same 70 year timespan is right around the end of Germany's Nazi regime. So even if you believe the history of Israel's formation isn't perfect, it happened during the World War 2 era and as a direct consequence of it. The United Nations was a part of this decision and it's history. That should tell you something, Israel's creation was NOT outside the norm of it's contemporary history. 

No one cares about your arbitrary cut off date of "the day after World War 2." There have been countless wars, massacres, land swaps, and conflicts since then around the world. The world didn't suddenly turn into this modern peaceful utopia the day after World War 2.

Israel's formation is just as much a part of history as any other nation's.

As for the plight of the Palestinians, it is sad but you need to understand something. The broader Arab world including the Palestinians values justice over the peace, progress, and statehood of the Palestinians. What does justice mean? It means the complete elimination of a Jewish state in the region. The top priority has been NO jewish state over having a Palestinian state. Each time the Palestinians had a chance towards statehood, the reality became apparent: There is no condition they will accept the deal if Jews are allowed to stay. Because of that, a toxic relationship between both parties has developed. When one side would rather see you die than them live, it creates a lose-lose situation for both parties. Hate festers like an open wound for decades and becomes a poison you see unfolding today. Israel has shown it is willing to make peace with it's neighbors, as it has with Egypt and Jordan. And in many cases, it has given up land and made concessions to do so, and it has held up it's end of the deal. 

Believe it or not, Israelis don't care as much about the Palestinians as you think. If they stopped wishing for our destruction tomorrow, everything would be fine. We don't have any reason to kill or harm Palestinians for the hell of it. We want our sovereign Jewish state, that's literally it. 

4 minutes ago, hundreth said:

That same 70 year timespan is right around the end of Germany's Nazi regime. So even if you believe the history of Israel's formation isn't perfect, it happened during the World War 2 era and as a direct consequence of it. The United Nations was a part of this decision and it's history. That should tell you something, Israel's creation was NOT outside the norm of it's contemporary history. 

No one cares about your arbitrary cut off date of "the day after World War 2." There have been countless wars, massacres, land swaps, and conflicts since then around the world. The world didn't suddenly turn into this modern peaceful utopia the day after World War 2.

Israel's formation is just as much a part of history as any other nation's.

As for the plight of the Palestinians, it is sad but you need to understand something. The broader Arab world including the Palestinians values justice over the peace, progress, and statehood of the Palestinians. What does justice mean? It means the complete elimination of a Jewish state in the region. The top priority has been NO jewish state over having a Palestinian state. Each time the Palestinians had a chance towards statehood, the reality became apparent: There is no condition they will accept the deal if Jews are allowed to stay. Because of that, a toxic relationship between both parties has developed. When one side would rather see you die than them live, it creates a lose-lose situation for both parties. Hate festers like an open wound for decades and becomes a poison you see unfolding today. Israel has shown it is willing to make peace with it's neighbors, as it has with Egypt and Jordan. And in many cases, it has given up land and made concessions to do so, and it has held up it's end of the deal. 

Believe it or not, Israelis don't care as much about the Palestinians as you think. If they stopped wishing for our destruction tomorrow, everything would be fine. We don't have any reason to kill or harm Palestinians for the hell of it. We want our sovereign Jewish state, that's literally it. 

Then why is the death toll for Palestinians much higher than Israelis? Not just since October but since Nakba?

Why was there a Nakba?

@Merkabah Star

37 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Yeah, I know a merkabah star is the Star of David. That symbol is a spiritual symbol to me that resonates to a high level. I’m not surprised Judaism adopted it as it is super powerful in many ways. No, I’m not Jewish, i am surrounded by Jewish people though and as a teenager i wanted to move to Israel and live on a kibbutz. If i was Jewish i probably would have. I have dated a lot of Jewish people too. And have been mistaken as a rabbi multiple times as when my beard is longer i kind of have that vibe, its more Williamsburg Hipster than Rabbi though. I like Jewish people a lot. 

In saying that i dont like what Israel does. So it is a sticky point with Jewish friends that i tend to not go there. They take any criticism of Israel as a hit to their faith and it does feel a bit brainwashing to me. 

Yes, they can't critically think for themselves, they can't distinguish criticism of Judaism separate from Israrl. Anytime a critique is siad, they foam and shake. It's like the propaganda has now seeped into their DNA and genetic coding or something.

Also, star of David is meh, but the morning star is much cooler.

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Merkabah Star by the way you can always convert to Judaism and be same Jewish as I am, though @Danioover9000 will be listing you in the same category as me, lol.

Yes it is Star of David but have you researched actually what it is? It’s a very deep metaphysical meaning of six dimensions or six level of souls that a human can go or achieve. I am definitely off the topic here on this forum but hey how much can we all speak of the same thing over and over again. You can even google what Merkabah star means, it’s much deeper than what an average person thinks of Star of David. And the info on internet is not biased one so a lot can be learned. It first came when prophet Ezekiel you can say had awakening, he was able to connect to God conscious and what you would call enlightenment at that time. Basically he claimed that he connected with God, not sure how or what he did, but man when you read the Kabalists such as Shimon Bar Yochai you cannot help yourself but jump to conclusion that they were on psychedelics and experienced profound visions. Also you probably be autopsied but the mainstream Judaism is not very for Kaballah and many times were cutting off so Kabalists had to swallow pride and deny many things so they could still stay in the group. You see Kaballah had a diffent understanding of God, whereas in mainstream it’s an old man with a beard, while in Kaballah, God is a universal concussions that is everything including you, means there is no separation and it’s one with everything which by the way is fundamentally different.

I don’t think i will be converting to Judaism, I’m anti religion. 😀

I’ve always been very visual spiritually and the merkabah star is below my feet and above me as well, I’ve always used it for protection too. I went through the dark night kind of bullshit with my awakening process to get to this point I’m at today. Its helped me a lot. In my dream I’m pretty sure i was Jewish before and was a Jewish mystic so maybe that’s also helped my use of the symbol in this dream life? I’d say so. 

I’ve never looked into Kabbalah but what you described sounds pretty cool. No wonder Madonna and all those celebs a few years back embraced it. Are they still following it? Wit the red wrist bands? Not sure. 

I kind of cut myself off from religion as when i started focusing on my spiritual road i found Buddhism was even too flat with dogma. I haven’t followed any awakening teachers either. I’ve gotten a lot out of this forum though. It arrived at the right time. Existence and the Isness opens when you are ready, it can’t be fast tracked. 

Edited by Merkabah Star

@Twentyfirst

9 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Then why is the death toll for Palestinians much higher than Israelis? Not just since October but since Nakba?

Why was there a Nakba?

Yes twenty1, allow me to tell you hundreds of times what my divine propaganda says, that because WW2, because other massacres, Nazi Germany, imperial Japan, because Yugoslavia falling apart and other genocides, because other evils things around the world, therefore Israel is and can expand into greater Israel, and Jewish state can form, just because humanity is fck up, Israel can.

Fun fact, before the British mandate and transfer from them to USA, the Zionists skipped Sabbath to kick out most Palestinian workers and fams out of there before the official writing of the Jewish state-I mean Israel-was officially scribbled on a papaer. They then resumed Sabbath. How sadly...hypocritical.

@Merkabah Star

2 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

I don’t think i will be converting to Judaism, I’m anti religion. 😀

I’ve always been very visual spiritually and the merkabah star is below my feet and above me as well, I’ve always used it for protection too. I went through the dark night kind of bullshit with my awakening process to get to this point I’m at today. Its helped me a lot. In my dream I’m pretty sure i was Jewish before and was a Jewish mystic so maybe that’s also helped my use of the symbol in this dream life? I’d say so. 

I’ve never looked into Kabbalah but what you described sounds pretty cool. No wonder Madonna and all those celebs a few years back embraced it. Are they still following it? Wit the red wrist bands? Not sure. 

I kind of cut myself off from religion as when i started focusing on my spiritual road i found Buddhism was even too flat with dogma. I haven’t followed any awakening teachers either. I’ve gotten a lot out of this forum though. It arrived at the right time. Existence and the Isness opens when you are ready, it can’t be fast tracked. 

😂 That's not the kabbalah the celebs were following, they were following the quilphoth, which is the inverted kabbalah.

13 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Merkabah Star

Yes, they can't critically think for themselves, they can't distinguish criticism of Judaism separate from Israrl. Anytime a critique is siad, they foam and shake. It's like the propaganda has now seeped into their DNA and genetic coding or something.

Also, star of David is meh, but the morning star is much cooler.

Glenn greenwald said on his podcast a few days ago, actually no it was his interview on the tucker Carlson show (dont judge me i watch all sides 😀) that October 7th radicalised Jewish people.. it’s true. Sent them cray cray. The morning star is 5 pointed? I find other stars too witchy feeling for me, friends have given me 5 pointed star crystals in black stone, a few times actually, and i have ended up binning them cause it just wasn’t resonating. Judaism has put their own stamp on the merkabah star, my merkabah star for me is free of religion. 😀

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Merkabah Star

😂 That's not the kabbalah the celebs were following, they were following the quilphoth, which is the inverted kabbalah.

Shows how much i know 😂

15 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Twentyfirst

Yes twenty1, allow me to tell you hundreds of times what my divine propaganda says, that because WW2, because other massacres, Nazi Germany, imperial Japan, because Yugoslavia falling apart and other genocides, because other evils things around the world, therefore Israel is and can expand into greater Israel, and Jewish state can form, just because humanity is fck up, Israel can.

Fun fact, before the British mandate and transfer from them to USA, the Zionists skipped Sabbath to kick out most Palestinian workers and fams out of there before the official writing of the Jewish state-I mean Israel-was officially scribbled on a papaer. They then resumed Sabbath. How sadly...hypocritical.

Even the British mandate is complete garbage

If I told you that it was under my authority that you could take someone's house but in order to do so you have to kick them out. Would you take it?

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Shows how much i know 😂

It’s all good. You know what they say about mysticism, those who know don’t speak and those who speak don’t know. Actually Kaballah became so popular that it slipped through the cracks and you have centers who don’t teach Kaballah but anything else. Now when it comes to Madonna the school she went actually does teach but then again how much she got out of it. However, let’s not criticize her, while she lives a vulgar life on social media we don’t know how she lives in real life and it’s much easy to bring someone down then to find best in them. 

It’s intesting that Kaballah what means the hidden revealed, had fundamentally different view of God, believe it or not, very similar to what Leo speak of God, indeed Leo’s video is “what is God” and “how mind interpret reality” is exactly it. Now when Arizal and others wanted to introduce it to mainstream Judaism, they were marked as as heretic and were threatened to be ostracized from the community and they had to swallow the pill of stage blue religion back then. Even now, when it’s not so radical, so you should know most orthodox Rabbis are against Kaballah learning and tell their congregants to sort Of stay away from it. Interesting right. Because it threatens the mainstream religion of God who is portrayed as an old man with a beard upstairs.

By the way, you don’t need to embrace any star whether it’s five sides, six or seven. All these things are a tool to bring you close to awakening.

One more comment, I see someone in this forum haven’t got laid in awhile. And I do not refer to you merkabastar

Edited by Gennadiy1981

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, hundreth said:

We don't have any reason to kill or harm Palestinians for the hell of it. We want our sovereign Jewish state, that's literally it. 

Leo has said it best. You guys want land more than you want peace.

Recognize Palestine alongisde the 1967 borders and destroy and kick out all the settlers and you this will end.

Your soverign Jewish state is alongisde 1967 borders, everything else is illegal stolen land.

How hard is that to do?

Otherwise, do not cry when you get suicide bombers and Hamas attacks.

You are asking for that, so no complaints.

They will not stop until you do what I wrote above.

By you I mean Israel at large, not you personally.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

@Gennadiy1981 From your comment above you seem to understand awakening, mysticism and the nature of God and what stage blue religion is but then you still take scripture literally when you said previously that the land is for the Jews because God says so. You also take prophecy of Armageddon as a truth?

Israel/Palestine thread always gets lit on the weekends.

Edited by zazen

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Your soverign Jewish state is alongisde 1967 borders, everything else is illegal stolen land.

How hard is that to do?

It is very hard to do when there is no one serious on the other side to make the deal with. No Palestinian leader can go back to his millions who have been promised the entire region back and tell them they have a state now with those borders. That's the reality of the situation.

Posted (edited)

@hundreth

3 minutes ago, hundreth said:

It is very hard to do when there is no one serious on the other side to make the deal with. No Palestinian leader can go back to his millions who have been promised the entire region back and tell them they have a state now with those borders. That's the reality of the situation.

And it gets harder when those settlements have some European and NY American Zionists buying up property and coming into those lands. It's not just that there's Israeli born in Israel, it's also American and European Jews coming into those settlements as well, so immigrants of them plus some born in Israel fuels that need for more land, and where else is land available but the one the Zionists are slowly expanding into?

Edited by Danioover9000

Einat does a really good job of describing the problems in realistic terms. 

2 minutes ago, hundreth said:

PLO is ok no? I seen some interviews with them and they seem not less reasonable than your centralist Israeli. Husan Zomlot, Mustafa Bourgouti, Majed Bayma etc. They seem fine to me. If they are not PLO my mistake. These guys seem fine to me I mean.