Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,211 posts in this topic

Did the holocaust really happen in the way that they say it did? There I said it :)

1 minute ago, Twentyfirst said:

Did the holocaust really happen in the way that they say it did? There I said it :)

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Vrubel

I know right? Kind of like some people who deny Al Nakba, and 80 years of land theft by the likud party Zionists. It's just SSSSOOOOO BIZARRE!

So why are there still millions of Palestinians on their land? Arabs in every corner of Israel and sprawling all over the West Bank? 

The Nakba is real but it's not the full story.

Edited by Vrubel

These are the most power hungry, barbaric, cruel people alive today after all. How do we know that they were ever victimized in the first place. It's the most obvious thing. What kind of race of people go on to do exactly what happened to them to someone else while always bringing up they are victims as an excuse. Why can we question Al Nakba but we can't question what Hitler supposedly did to them. What happened to free speech? 

Who does it hurt anyway to question it? 

5 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Who does it hurt anyway to question it? 

You.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You.

I don't care. I won't be made into some anti semite for asking something that is completely reasonable to ask 

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Do you notice that these people cannot say: "Yes, 7/10 was absolutely inexcusable, an absolute vile display of animalistic savagery. I acknowledge the scale and variety of depraved crimes committed on that day and integrate that reality with my opinions and worldview." 

They always act slippery and do false equivalencies on the issue as if fully acknowledging the truth of 7/10 would shatter their worldview. 

Stop lying. You lie a lot on this topic with your grandiose attitude.

The real question is why didnt you serve in the Israeli military? How did you get out of that one? 

GQlKqBWW0AAOCK5.jpeg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

The Jews say that they needed a state because of what Hitler allegedly did to them but then why was Zionism created way before WW2?

@Twentyfirst

25 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

The Jews say that they needed a state because of what Hitler allegedly did to them but then why was Zionism created way before WW2?

If I go Sigmund Freud or Carl Jung on Zionists, I think it's because they are like rapists and sadists and those with the dark personality traits, their power was violently stolen from them by Nazi Germany, treated horribly, so they desperately want the power back, so they become the perpetrators instead, but are in deep denial about what they have become, and left with a continual sunk cost fallacy situation were doubling down is the only direction to go, to chase the dream of a greater Israel. That's the only direction that makes sense to them, because they have lost literally everything. It's basically the greatest Faustian deal they got, they lost nearly everything for one dream they're trying to make and keep reality. And now because they're that buried in the quicksand, down is the only way to go even if it drags others nearby. A downward spiral we go...

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Twentyfirst

If I go Sigmund Freud or Carl Jung on Zionists, I think it's because they are like rapists and sadists and those with the dark personality traits, their power was violently stolen from them by Nazi Germany, treated horribly, so they desperately want the power back, so they become the perpetrators instead, but are in deep denial about what they have become, and left with a continual sunk cost fallacy situation were doubling down is the only direction to go, to chase the dream of a greater Israel. That's the only direction that makes sense to them, because they have lost literally everything. It's basically the greatest Faustian deal they got, they lost nearly everything for one dream they're trying to make and keep reality. And now because they're that buried in the quicksand, down is the only way to go even if it drags others nearby. A downward spiral we go...

You don't get what I was asking. Zionism is an old idea. To have a Jewish state in Palestine

But after Hitler they claimed it was because of Hitler they needed a state. When in reality it was an older idea that they were playing around with 

What are the odds something happened that gave them what they wanted all along?

lol, you guys are good. If students need samples of what antisemites are and they beliefs, they can go to this forum and print out the text. There are actually two specific individuals who are truly antisemitic, that I give you a credit. The rest have legit arguments and that’s perfectly fine to share opinion.

However, thank God Israel exists and here to stay, not because USA and Jews want, it’s because God said so. You know few mention here about the Bible and why I keep bringing, here what I want to respond. I noticed the more I walk away from the Bible the more it follows me, so instead of fighting it, I embrace it. I know this whole thing is illogical against awakening, but you can’t brush off prophesies away.

For example, my grandma of blessed memory who was born in 1929, used to share with me her atheists views. She was questioning the prophets who said the final war at the end of days will be over Jerusalem. Now when she was born, at that time Israel was still desert type and unurbanized. And to say that the WW3 would be there would be unthinkable, who would fight over desolate place. But notice the more we go into the future the more Israel is standing out and now almost hundred years after my grandma was born, the WW3 might precisely start over Jerusalem. So how can I brush off a prophecy even if I am working on enlightenment. 

6 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

You don't get what I was asking. Zionism is an old idea. To have a Jewish state in Palestine

But after Hitler they claimed it was because of Hitler they needed a state. When in reality it was an older idea that they were playing around with 

What are the odds something happened that gave them what they wanted all along?

No I would politely disagree with you. That is not an accurate and indeed a wrong statement. We lived in Israel and were kicked out by Romans. For two thousand years we pray to return to Zion. We have three prayer services in the morning (Shaharit), noon (Mincha) and evening (Maariv) where each Jew read verse “and may we return to Zion. For every holiday we year to return to Zion, on Passover Seder, at the end we say to be in Jerusalem. This did not started after Holocaust or even Theoder Hertzl, it started back in year 71 ACE after Emperor Titus exiled us and you should know not a single day went buy that we did not said to return to Zion. It’s embedded in us, it’s a prophecy that said that we would turn one day and guess what, we did. 

3 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

For two thousand years we pray to return to Zion. We have three prayer services in the morning (Shaharit), noon (Mincha) and evening (Maariv) where each Jew read verse “and may we return to Zion. For every holiday we year to return to Zion, on Passover Seder, at the end we say to be in Jerusalem.

Thats interesting, i didnt know that. 

4 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

No I would politely disagree with you. That is not an accurate and indeed a wrong statement. We lived in Israel and were kicked out by Romans. For two thousand years we pray to return to Zion. We have three prayer services in the morning (Shaharit), noon (Mincha) and evening (Maariv) where each Jew read verse “and may we return to Zion. For every holiday we year to return to Zion, on Passover Seder, at the end we say to be in Jerusalem. This did not started after Holocaust or even Theoder Hertzl, it started back in year 71 ACE after Emperor Titus exiled us and you should know not a single day went buy that we did not said to return to Zion. It’s embedded in us, it’s a prophecy that said that we would turn one day and guess what, we did. 

Then why did the UN say that it is legal for Palestinians to resist Israels occupation through whatever means but it is illegal for Israel to inflict damage on Palestinians who they occupy?

Posted (edited)

@Gennadiy1981

14 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

lol, you guys are good. If students need samples of what antisemites are and they beliefs, they can go to this forum and print out the text. There are actually two specific individuals who are truly antisemitic, that I give you a credit. The rest have legit arguments and that’s perfectly fine to share opinion.

However, thank God Israel exists and here to stay, not because USA and Jews want, it’s because God said so. You know few mention here about the Bible and why I keep bringing, here what I want to respond. I noticed the more I walk away from the Bible the more it follows me, so instead of fighting it, I embrace it. I know this whole thing is illogical against awakening, but you can’t brush off prophesies away.

For example, my grandma of blessed memory who was born in 1929, used to share with me her atheists views. She was questioning the prophets who said the final war at the end of days will be over Jerusalem. Now when she was born, at that time Israel was still desert type and unurbanized. And to say that the WW3 would be there would be unthinkable, who would fight over desolate place. But notice the more we go into the future the more Israel is standing out and now almost hundred years after my grandma was born, the WW3 might precisely start over Jerusalem. So how can I brush off a prophecy even if I am working on enlightenment. 

See @Leo Gura! @Carl-Richard, @OBEler, this user is trying to cancel Leo! This is getting crazy! Talking about canceling Leo by pointing out antisemitism in this thread! WTF?!

Edited by Danioover9000

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Gennadiy1981

See @Leo Gura! @Carl-Richard, @OBEler, this user is trying to cancel Leo! This is getting crazy! Talking about canceling Leo by pointing out antisemitism in this thread! WTF?!

Pretty soon the terrorist state of Israel is gonna cancel the US government which sends them billions per year and fights their wars for them 

Plot twist: There is no such thing as anti semitism and it's just a way to shut down dialogue. 

Image 49.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Then why did the UN say that it is legal for Palestinians to resist Israels occupation through whatever means but it is illegal for Israel to inflict damage on Palestinians who they occupy?

Where did you get that? Can you sent me a link? This is the first time I hear such