Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

2,886 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But now I see my tears were wasted.

To that level? Just because of a debatebly darkish attack some seniors decided on?

What the society and people that been killed has to do with those decisions?

(I am not saying you necessarily think that way but I emphasize this to show my point)

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

15 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I can agree to some of that.

I think the bippers and pagers attack can be fruitfull IF will be utilized now to critically damage Hezbollah capabilities in further attacks when they are in chaos. But just this attack by its own - not necessarily smart.

There are claims say that Israel wanted to to this attack in another time (out of a more strategical thinking i assume) but been exposed so had to use it now.

Anyway I have no big expectation from this mentally disabled government and maybe there are smarter ways to deal with Hezbollah. The west is indeed evil in many areas like part of western medicine and the attitude towards long term health and really many things. It is still mostly orange after all.

I am not sure though the last attack is the best example for that because it has a role in a more complex context of survival concerns we might not know it fully. Days will reveal us the answers.

Bouncing my message up because of the new page. Costed me efforts after all (:

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Leo Gura Don't you have to fight devils at their level. Hezbollah terrorist members if they could would do the same if not worse.

Its naïve to wait for one side to fight clean/fair while the other is throwing sand at your face

I’m sorry to say this but I think something greater in terms of damage needs to occur in order for wars to end.

Otherwise the loop of countries responding to each other’s attacks is bound to continue.

If we can’t work it out the easy way, we’d have to work it out the hard way. I’m sorry.

17 minutes ago, Kokorec said:

Its naïve to wait for one side to fight clean/fair while the other is throwing sand at your face

That's exactly what they say about you.

Putting explosives in electronics is the ultimate throwing sand at your face.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Putting explosives in electronics is the ultimate throwing sand at your face.

If it was out of thin air I would agree. But this organization is responsible for the entire Israeli North disfunction for almost a year. 

Imagine the northest 15 states of the US unlivable for a year without any solution in sight.

Edited by Nivsch