Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,972 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

15,000 children bombed in the last year. More bombs dropped than on cities in Nazi Germany.

It’s very sad. But the blame is on Hamas/their parents.

@PurpleTree Lol. I’m curious who do you think will do better?

Edited by Heaven

11 minutes ago, Heaven said:

But the blame is on Hamas/their parents.

How convenient for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Heaven said:

It’s very sad. But the blame is on Hamas/their parents.

@PurpleTree Lol. I’m curious who do you think will do better?

I mean anybody who’s less creepy and toxic. Maybe even Gantz. Don’t know much about him though.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How convenient for you.

Their parents chose Hamas and Hamas brutally attacked Israel on October 7th. Every citizen in Gaza knows that Hamas’s operation is hiding in kindergartens, hospitals, holy places etc.. 

It was inevitable that once Israel for obvious reasons wants to get rid of Hamas, innocent people will die(Children).

This is my truth based on tons of research and proof.

The beauty in a Western country is that our internet is an open source and not influenced by only one source.

@PurpleTree Gantz was a president and proved to be incompetent. That is why Netanyahu was reelected. 

4 minutes ago, Heaven said:

@PurpleTree Gantz was a president and proved to be incompetent. That is why Netanyahu was reelected. 

@Nivsch thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Their parents chose Hamas and Hamas brutally attacked Israel on October 7th. Every citizen in Gaza knows that Hamas’s operation is hiding in kindergartens, hospitals, holy places etc.. 

It was inevitable that once Israel for obvious reasons wants to get rid of Hamas, innocent people will die(Children).

The beauty in a Western country is that our internet is an open source and not influenced by only one source.

Netanyahu has turned out to be arguably the most incompetent and corrupt Prime Minister in modern Israeli history. All of the Israeli victims who were killed and/or taken as hostages from Hamas happened under his watch.

Bibi doesn't really care about his people. He only cares about his own worldview and preserving power.

@Heaven You are repeating Israeli propaganda, with no interest in understanding the root causes of this conflict.

Edited by Leo Gura

How Israel uses rape was a weapon of war:

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think this was one of the most brutal reports on Israel I’ve ever watched.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This report couldn’t be further from the truth. I have lived in Israel for 30 years and never once heard about a rape situation of someone I know.

Obviously this guys will say whatever he can to present the worst picture possible.

When was the last time you heard about a war, where the army is notifying its enemy before bombing?

I am speaking my truth from first experience.

My friends were dancing in a festival and murdered in the worst way possible. If someone is a threat to your existence, you get rid of him. 

As much as I am trying to understand the “resistance”, it’s just seems childish to me. The size of Iran, Syria and Lebanon is bigger than the US. What is the real reason they want this land so bad? It just doesn’t make sense.

11 minutes ago, Heaven said:

I have lived in Israel for 30 years and never once heard about a rape situation of someone I know.

Why would someone you know be raped by the military? Your logic makes no sense and betrays an unwillingness to engage seriously with the subject.

As an Israeli you live in an epistemic bubble of Zionist propaganda and self-bias, like a fish in water. So of course you don't see it, that's the whole point.

Your first experience is very limited and partial. That is why investiagtive reporting exists. It is extremely unlikely that you would have first hand experience of serious crimes and horrors.

Edited by Leo Gura

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your first experience is very limited and partial. That is why investiagtive reporting exists. It is extremely unlikely that you would have first hand experience of serious crimes and horrors.

I thought Israel is a liberal democracy with Western values.

I do not see Belgium or Sweden use rape in this way.

:D

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

The people in Israel which were killed on October 7th chose the Israeli government and politicians. Every citizen in Israel knows that when you oppress others, they will fight back.

It was inevitable that once Palestine for obvious reasons wanted to break out from the oppression, innocent people will die.

7 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I thought Israel is a liberal democracy with Western values.

I do not see Belgium or Sweden use rape in this way.

:D

Don't act like these things are mutually exclusive.

Belgium and Sweden aren't at war, and aren't in the Middle East.

42 minutes ago, Heaven said:

This report couldn’t be further from the truth. I have lived in Israel for 30 years and never once heard about a rape situation of someone I know.

We literally have video of six idf raping a prisoner followed by elected officials publicly calling for their release and a riot of Israelis trying to free them 

Edited by Raze

@Leo Gura I served in the army and all my friends did. Never heard about a single story of a rape or anything close to that. 

@Karmadhi

You’re being “oppressed” by your government everyday. Would you try to kill your president or anyone related to him? 

21 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Never heard about a single story of a rape or anything close to that. 

Why would you hear stories of Israeli war crimes while inside the system?

Especially when Israel has such a mastery of propaganda.

2 hours ago, Heaven said:

You’re being “oppressed” by your government everyday. Would you try to kill your president or anyone related to him? 

Israeli oppression kills just like Hamas did in Israel.

That is what I meant.

Edited by Karmadhi

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't act like these things are mutually exclusive.

I find it hard to believe that you think Israel has the same moral development as a society as Sweden or Belgium.

Belgium and Sweden aren't at war

UK had terrorist attacks regarding Northen Ireland. I did not see them do what Israel did to Gaza nor what is doing in Lebanon. 

Ukraine was invaded by Russia yet they have not treated Russian POWs like Israel has treated Palestinian POWs.

So "being at war" or "attacked" are not excuses for a highly developed society to do such atrocities.

aren't in the Middle East.

Fair.

Edited by Karmadhi