Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,966 posts in this topic

On 30/09/2024 at 1:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

The Middle East is still rapidly developing. There's plenty of unreported progress. The news just focuses on the drama.

I can vouch 

Iraq has been getting so much better and developed and conscious 

Not the majority of people but I'm finding gems of people, especially in the new generation 

I believe in the religion of Love
Whatever direction its caravans may take,
For love is my religion and my faith.

16 hours ago, Davino said:

clj64siubeqz.png

A great part of humanity is descendant of Mongols just because of this. I imagine a nationalist movement in Mongolia right now trying to get back their empire to its former Glory

*Panics in Baghdad*

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

16 hours ago, Davino said:

Make Spain Great Again!

275973592_3266646620329171_3219264280035161795_n.jpg

1790 what good old times

Make the British Empire Great Again!

imrs.png

1915 what good old times

Make Mongolia Great Again

clj64siubeqz.png

A great part of humanity is descendant of Mongols just because of this. I imagine a nationalist movement in Mongolia right now trying to get back their empire to its former Glory

Maybe that’s why Putin looks so weird and is so angry imo.

Because allegedly many of his grandparents got gang raped by Mongolian hordes.

(disclaimer just a joke)

Edited by PurpleTree

Israel begins ‘limited’ ground offensive against Hezbollah in southern Lebanon

Israeli ground forces moved into southern Lebanon, marking a significant escalation of an offensive against Hezbollah and opening a new front in a yearlong war against its Iranian-backed adversaries.

Source: APNews

Edited by Nemra

Oh god they are going in. This is going to greatly affect the USA as well. 

@PurpleTree haha Netanyahu Care , The euphoria is evident on him After Killing Nasrallah  , I take pleasure in seeing my enemy’s ego rise. this is  good

Edited by royce

Netanyahu isn't wrong, Iran would be better off without radical Islamists rulers. But there is no way of removing Islamism from Iran by force. Attempting to do so will only impower the radicals. And it is not for Netanyahu to decide who should rule Iran, as if Iran can decide who should rule Israel.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Okay this is insane right now

I believe in the religion of Love
Whatever direction its caravans may take,
For love is my religion and my faith.

Iran made the worst mistake it can do.

Bye bye Iran and all their plans for nuclear weapons.

8 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Iran made the worst mistake it can do.

Bye bye Iran and all their plans for nuclear weapons.

The Iranians themselves (most) are great, but the regime and his nuclear plan need to be treated.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

The Iranians themselves (most) are great, but the regime and his nuclear plan need to be treated.

Hope you're safe my friend I know you live in Israel I'm from Iran. Please stay safe brother much love.

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

@Nivsch Hope you and your loved ones are safe.

Hopefully this wakes up the international community to step in and de-escalate the situation. If Israel responds (which is likely) this will get worse.

7 minutes ago, zazen said:

@Nivsch Hope you and your loved ones are safe.

Hopefully this wakes up the international community to step in and de-escalate the situation. If Israel responds (which is likely) this will get worse.

Who should step in?

14 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Who should step in?

The world should step in to pressure the US to stop facilitating Israel to the extent it is. When the child is being unruly, it’s the parent that other parents in the room go to. In this case America has given Israel a free pass to do as they please for far too long.

When they call on Israel to de-escalate, ceasefire and clean up their conduct and then go on to send billions despite Israel never listening - that becomes an unhealthy habit of behaviour that becomes a moral hazard for Israel itself.

Some amongst the US elite even wish to use Israel as a Middle Eastern political battering ram, to see Israel escalate against Iran but who will bear none of the costs or pay the blood price for their neocon fantasies. If America didn’t unconditionally back Israel, Israel wouldn’t do what it’s doing and we wouldn’t be where we are.

https://x.com/ivan_8848/status/1841135520715342013?s=46&t=DuLUbFRQFGpB8oo7PwRglQ

12 minutes ago, zazen said:

The world should step in to pressure the US to stop facilitating Israel to the extent it is. When the child is being unruly, it’s the parent that other parents in the room go to. In this case America has given Israel a free pass to do as they please for far too long.

When they call on Israel to de-escalate, ceasefire and clean up their conduct and then go on to send billions despite Israel never listening - that becomes an unhealthy habit of behaviour that becomes a moral hazard for Israel itself.

Some amongst the US elite even wish to use Israel as a Middle Eastern political battering ram, to see Israel escalate against Iran but who will bear none of the costs or pay the blood price for their neocon fantasies. If America didn’t unconditionally back Israel, Israel wouldn’t do what it’s doing and we wouldn’t be where we are.

https://x.com/ivan_8848/status/1841135520715342013?s=46&t=DuLUbFRQFGpB8oo7PwRglQ

If the boys (Israel and Iran) 

want to fight, maybe let them fight.

They have all those missiles they want to test, all that tough talk about who is the toughest boy on the block.

Obviously it’s bad when civilians mostly get harmed and it would be nice if the leaders just blew up each other. 

But even some good stuff came out of WW2.