Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,972 posts in this topic

Just now, Nemra said:

But I don't understand how they don't get that making great again could always be said. How could they not realize that their elders could have said the same thing.

Because they live with a fantasy of the past. These fantasies define who they are so they defend them irrationally.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There are zionists who even apparently believe in Greater Israel.

Greater_Israel.png

4 minutes ago, aurum said:

Greater_Israel.png

Haha! That's epic levels of delusion.

Edited by Leo Gura

Maybe in the future they would take other places where Jews live.

4 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Maybe in the future they would take other places where Jews live.

They don't need nor want that. They want their Biblical fantasy land.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They don't need nor want that. They want their Biblical fantasy land.

So much for the Middle East being more civilized and developed than ever before.

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So much for the Middle East being more civilized and developed than ever before.

The Middle East is still rapidly developing. There's plenty of unreported progress. The news just focuses on the drama.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

The Middle East is still rapidly developing. There's plenty of unreported progress. The news just focuses on the drama.

Where else besides Saudi Arabia and the UAE has been there any real progress in the Middle East?

Israel is going backwards in its development. 

The other countries in the region seem to be stuck in primitive stages.

23 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You would be amazed at how quickly modern construction is happening in Egypt, especially in or near Cairo. The workers are like ants there.

But the downside is that everything costs double or more. You can't easily buy sugar for whatever reason. Tourists aren't that welcomed there right now.

Edited by Nemra

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Where else besides Saudi Arabia and the UAE has been there any real progress in the Middle East?

Israel is going backwards in its development. 

The other countries in the region seem to be stuck in primitive stages.

All the civil infrastructure is growing. The technology is growing. Economic development is growing. Culture is slowly advancing up the Spiral. Education. Healthcare. Housing. Oil. Tourism. Trade. Tech jobs.

This is what really matters, not the petty wars nor terrorism.

Edited by Leo Gura

48 minutes ago, aurum said:

Greater_Israel.png

That’s fire though.

But why wouldn’t they want Baghdad, Alexandria and Cairo? The lines are very close but don’t include them.

the Israel delusion is wild. And to think I actually was taught this was true. It’s so blatantly colonialism and the wild thing is this belief system breaks the moment you tinker with any of their constants. Switch out any country for any ethnic group. It doesn’t make any sense. 

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All the civil infrastructure is growing. The technology is growing. Economic development is growing. Culture is slowly advancing up the Spiral. Education. Healthcare. Housing. Oil. Tourism. Trade. Tech jobs.

This is what really matters, not the petty wars nor terrorism.

I thought that the economies of most countries in the middle east have gotten worst over time because of:

• Dependence on oil exports
  • Corruption and poor governance
  • Lack of economic diversification
  • Political instability and conflicts
  • Limited institutional capacity
  • Inequality and social unrest
  • wars
  • globalization
Edited by Hardkill

30 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

That’s fire though.

But why wouldn’t they want Baghdad, Alexandria and Cairo? The lines are very close but don’t include them.

“Fire”?

You are talking about taking huge chunks of territory from six sovereign nations, one of which is a significant partner with the US (Saudi Arabia). It’s basically a plan for endless war.

On 9/27/2024 at 11:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

The key insight here is this:

There was nothing special about Hitler that made him evil. Hitler was just a far right ultra-nationalist, and when nationalism gets taken too far it turns into ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Well - they would also have to be or become anti-semitic...what's interesting about Hitler is that i don't believe he was anti-semitic from the beginning.  I think something changed in him possibly while in Vienna before his time in politics or when he first got into politics- influenced by the political parties of that time.   He then  began to formulate his ideas of a master race. And the eradication of the Jews.  Which he put into his auto-biography.  But there was a lot of anti-semitism towards Jews from certain groups in the early 1900's in Vienna and i think he was influenced by that.  But even then Jews didn't have it bad and he even associated with some Jews as a young man.  So this anti-semitic conponent along with the strong, hypnotizing rhetoric and public speaking not only fired his followers up, but also himself,and he fell further and further into this deluded mindset.  So while there isn't something special about him, we aren't likely to see something like Nazi Germany for a long, long time, hopefully never.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is the land they regard as given to them by God:

12_tribes_division_of_israel_map_1.png

Do you really think they are going to surrender land given to them by God? Just because some UN guy told them to?

I don't know who's plan this is. I know not one Israeli who cares about grabbing land in Jordan / Lebanon.

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

what's interesting about Hitler is that i don't believe he was anti-semitic from the beginning.  I think something changed in him possibly while in Vienna before his time in politics

Hitler radicalized himself against Jews when he was a young homeless man in Vienna. Hilter consumed virulent anti-Jew newspapers and literature. Hitler was looking for someone to blame for his misery and the downfall and humiliation of Germany post WWI.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 9/28/2024 at 6:31 PM, integration journey said:

Netanyahu vowed to end Hezbollah and Hamas. Hezbollah will definitely not be the same anymore. I hope Lebanon can recover from the hijacking of Hezbolah after this. Lebanon used to be such a beautiful and open country in the 90s 

Agreed.  Israel has stated it simply wants to change the balance of power.   We will see if this turns into a wider war but overall i think it was a good move on their part.  Now it puts the pressure back on Iran. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Make America Great Again

Make Russia Great Agian

Make China Great Again

Make India Great Again

Make Persia Great Again

Make Islam Great Again

Make Men Great Again

Make Isrealites Great Again

Wait. Where's the punctuation? Correct it immediately or you're getting warnings. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words.