Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,972 posts in this topic

I’m so happy he’s dead. He caused so much suffering to Syria when he intervened with his army in 2012-2013 and butchered Syrians like dogs. He got what he deserved. 

Hezbollah together with Assad were both responsible to the intentional murdering of thousands of innocent Soonies during the Civil War in Syria. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

The West will rule the Middle East and will lift the suffering of billions. Enough with these dictators in Lebanon and Iran. Join the UAE and things will look better for the majority.

Iran is the next target and I wish they will attack Israel that it will force the US to take action.

Free the hostages🙏🏻

26 minutes ago, Heaven said:

The West will rule the Middle East and will lift the suffering of billions. Enough with these dictators in Lebanon and Iran. Join the UAE and things will look better for the majority.

Iran is the next target and I wish they will attack Israel that it will force the US to take action.

Free the hostages🙏🏻

I think the West should respect and not to rule the middle east, but to advance alliances with the moderate axis there, when at the same time focusing its effort against the Iranian regime proxies and nuclear capabilities.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Thinking independently about the spiral stages themselves is important for going through them in an organic, efficient way. If you stick to an external idea about how a stage should be you lose touch with its real self customized process trying to happen inside you.

8 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I think the West should respect and not to rule the middle east, but to advance alliances with the moderate axis there, when at the same time focusing its effort against the Iranian regime proxies and nuclear capabilities.

Forcing them isn’t the answer, but looking more like the UAE seems to make more sense in the modern world.

I am shocked that Nasrallah is now dead. 

On the one hand, I am sure he deserved to be killed.

On the other hand, I worry about the possible repercussions to this.

This is Israel’s response to the West literally calling for a 21 day ceasefire proposal to de-escalate and off the back of receiving another 8 billion USD from the US. Almost a year on from October 7th and the West has completely facilitated Israel to where it is now - which doesn’t seem any safer.

They mistake their “enemy” to be a snake they can strike in one blow, when it’s a hydra. As if decapitating hydras has ever been effective strategy - it only represents a tactical win that gives a false sense of hope.

IMG_4068.jpeg

4 hours ago, integration journey said:

I’m so happy he’s dead. He caused so much suffering to Syria when he intervened with his army in 2012-2013 and butchered Syrians like dogs. He got what he deserved. 

That's an inappropriate thing to say considering the hundreds of Lebanese civilians that got killed to achieve this goal. It's one thing to recognize the evil in both sides and it's another thing to actually cheer the devilry being committed by either side. 

2 hours ago, Heaven said:

Forcing them isn’t the answer, but looking more like the UAE seems to make more sense in the modern world.

The same UAE that is arming and fueling the genocide in Sudan?  

Edited by Minini

@zazen Can’t you say congratulations or well played? Why you always go against?

@Heaven If anything I genuinely feel sorry for Israelis. They are isolating themselves in the region by setting their neighbors on fire and think they would survive living in it for eternity.  

Hezbollah may be a hydra, but it's running out of heads.

78319a57-b212-4ff6-91ac-1729738d8b05.jpg

Israel has now created that there will 50 years of endless terrorism across the world.

There is no victory here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel has now created that there will 50 years of endless terrorism across the world.

If you disarm Hezbualla like you did with Hamas and you prevent Iran to get a nuclear. Isn’t it a progress?

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are two opposed paradigms here as I see it.

1) The first as you said that this can in the long run enhance terror motivation.

2) The second that eliminating the extremists can help more moderate people to take their place if Israel will play smart in the geopolitical field.

If (1) was always true, then we would expect Neo Nazis to be more radical long term, but the elimination of the Nazi regime lead to the moderation of Germany.

We can think those are different cases but I think they are very similar. The Nazis also been created because of Germans feeling of humilliation after WW1, what is very similar to part of Palestinians feeling after Israel establishment that lead to the creation of hamas.

Edited by Nivsch

36 minutes ago, Heaven said:

If you disarm Hezbualla like you did with Hamas and you prevent Iran to get a nuclear. Isn’t it a progress?

That's never going to happen. The families of all the people killed and hurt will come to terrorize you for 50 years. They want justice.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

but the elimination of the Nazi regime lead to the moderation of Germany.

It's not the same at all. Because Israel is the colonizer in this case and Arab people are infuriated over that. They will demand justice unless you kill all the Arabs.

You can kill everyone in Hezbollah and Arabs will still want to kill you.

Nazi Germany was pacified because it was forcefully expelled from all occupied land. That is not happening with Israel. Israel keeps expanding. Your analogy is backwards because you assume that Israel must be the good guys. But Israel is preceived by Arabs as the colonizer. It doesn't matter if you agree with that view or not, what matters is that they agree with it and it fuels their fighting. The reason terorists will keep coming for 50 years is because they regard Israel as Nazi Germany which needs to be resisted at any costs.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not the same at all. Because Israel is the abuser of power in this case and Arab people are infuriated over that. They will demand justice unless you kill all the Arabs.

You can kill everyone in Hezbollah and Arabs will still want to kill you.

What is the difference between the most of Europeen countries that use their power against Germany in WW1 and then again the Allied against Germany in WW2. I would expect German people to be infuriated over that and be more and more hostile to Europe during the decades, but the opposite has happened. Right this is not totally the same but the feelings of humilliation of the extremist sectors are.

Edited by Nivsch

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

What is the difference between the most of Europeen countries that use their power against Germany in WW1 and then again the Allied against Germany in WW2. I would expect German people to be infuriated over that and be more and more hostile to Europe during the decades, but the opposite has happened. Right this is not totally the same but the feelings of humilliation is.

Terrorists are not Nazi Germany. Terrorism is a grass roots organic reactionary movement. It doesn't live in any one nation. You cannot conquer its headquarters. Even if you kill everyone in Lebanon terrorists from all around will come for you.

Terrorism is a reaction to colonization and preceived injustice. To end terrorism you have to stop upsetting people.

Edited by Leo Gura

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nazi Germany was pacified because it was forcefully expelled from all occupied land. That is not happening with Israel. Israel keeps expanding. Your analogy is backwards because you assume that Israel must be the good guys. But Israel is preceived by Arabs as the colonizer. It doesn't matter if you agree with that view or not, what matters is that they agree with it and it fuels their fighting. The reason terorists will keep coming for 50 years is because they regard Israel as Nazi Germany which needs to be resisted at any costs.

I think the far Right Wingers like smotrich or Bengvir and the like are almost as bad guys as the Right wing of Palestinians because they force Israelis and Israeli soldiers to ever be in friction with Palestinians what is toxic to really everyone from both sides.

If I understand you here then the very existance of Israel is the reason for terror, even if Israel would be established in a perfectly polite and moral way, because the real issue (and this is my view already) is that a very different entity with very different values exists between them.

Edited by Nivsch

The right understands the right

Screenshot (5).png

Edited by royce