Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,322 posts in this topic

Edited by Raze

i just heard the lebanese guy from a kebab place in my neighbourhood yell into his phone

usually he’s always smiling very chill 

11 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i just heard the Lebanese guy from a kebab place in my neighborhood yell into his phone

The telltale bad sign, from God.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

14 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The telltale bad sign, from God.

yea he always calls me habibi and then it makes my ego feel so special you know what i mean

8 hours ago, Raze said:

[Twitter links]

Stop posting this nonsense. After a year of this war, everything is clear. Who are you trying to convince? The Israelis here? They served in the IDF, and you think a tweet is going to change their minds?!

Or  you want to convince the Americans? AIPAC controls 90% of their politicians like puppets, just like in third-world countries. Just sit back and watch the region burn.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

This is fucked up and a full scale war in the region is going to not help all the world order tensions. 

Just now, Lyubov said:

This is fucked up and a full scale war in the region is going to not help all the world order tensions. 

Does anybody know for certain or even the probability of their being a full blown war throughout the entire middle east?

Interesting: a former Palestinian militant and a former IDF soldier who speak together interviewed by Tony Robbins 

8 hours ago, Raze said:

[Twitter links]

I just actually read this and 50% of this linktree is a character assassination. Very similar to stage red-blue strategy that takes a true core but dress him up with many clothes of lies just from the cherry picking strategy of this propaganda. which is like walking aside the beach's boardwalk but taking photos only of spiders on the road. This is what those twitts essentially do you flood the forum with every 3 hours. Who cares about 11 people who organize a sailing near Gaza? And you have no problem to display them as they were Israel. This is how this tactics works. I can do a linktree every day every 3 hours about murders of women by their husbands in Canada and say this is a terrible country.

Edited by Leo Gura

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Please do not re-quote very long Twitter posts, they make the page slow to load. You can respond to people by name with the @User command.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Does anybody know for certain or even the probability of their being a full blown war throughout the entire middle east?

No one knows. Iran has a massive up hill battle and I believe they face devastating consequences if they over commit. They are better off in a proxy conflict where they can prod for weakness. 

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

No one knows. Iran has a massive up hill battle and I believe they face devastating consequences if they over commit. They are better off in a proxy conflict where they can prod for weakness. 

Yeah, that’s what experts are saying is most likely.

Edited by Hardkill

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I just actually read this and 50% of this linktree is a character assassination. Very similar to stage red-blue strategy that takes a true core but dress him up with many clothes of lies just from the cherry picking strategy of this propaganda. which is like walking aside the beach's boardwalk but taking photos only of spiders on the road. This is what those twitts essentially do you flood the forum with every 3 hours. Who cares about 11 people who organize a sailing near Gaza? And you have no problem to display them as they were Israel. This is how this tactics works. I can do a linktree every day every 3 hours about murders of women by their husbands in Canada and say this is a terrible country.

There are instructions preventing you from publishing videos of the losses caused by the glorious Hezbollah's missiles, why?

photo_2024-09-24 11.17.12.jpg

Edited by royce

19 minutes ago, royce said:

There are instructions preventing you from publishing videos of the losses caused by the glorious Hezbollah's missiles, why?

It doesn't provide any added value.

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

ionno just something from the algorithm 

^ the grayzone boys seem to be a bit of putin/russian useful idiots though 

Edited by PurpleTree

7 hours ago, Nivsch said:

They are real examples of wider data I already posted.

The people watching it as entertainment isn’t new, there were other examples as well.

I’ve also been posting Israelis who disagree. I never said either represents the entire country.

Edited by Raze