Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,211 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Starlight321 said:

Just to underscore that. The afghan people clinging to their cultural ways and fighting against progressivism has even happened without direct pressure from the europeans. In the late 20ies and early thirties there was an civil war because the monarch tried to modernise and give women a little bit of freedom and soon after that an uprising and bloody civil war broke out. 

The history of internal afghan politics has always been utterly brutal. There is a lot to read about it on wikipedia 

what that’s utterly ridiculous 

they were living in loving peace and harmony, hugging each other and exchanging flowers frequently 

until the west (satan) came and ruined everything 

A CIA operative in Afghanistan once remarked:

If there are two Afgahans, they make three factions. Making them ungovernable.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

To attack America and the Jews in defense of Islam is the highest, most selfless, most spiritual act there is in Islam. Imagine that how you view enlightenment is how a Jihadist views martyrdom. Martyrdom IS their enlightenment.

That is a butchered twisted stage blue/red version of Islam.

Actual Islam does not preach killing innocents to reach Nirvana.

The issue with this is that it makes Islam seem like a death cult when in reality it is anything but.

It is a fairly advanced religion compared to Christianity and especially Judaism.

Issue is that it has been deformed and hijacked by nutcases to become what you just wrote.

I am personally not religious person (if I had a choice I would pick Buddhism I guess), but I feel like Islam is the most developed religion. Mostly because it came out the latest. So it pains me when it is hated so much because some retards decided to take it and turn it into an abomination.

Islam for example STRICTLY forbites the killing of non combatants, even if they belong to the enemy faction.

So anyone doing it (be Hamas, Hezbollah, Osama etc), is not really a true Islamist but a deluded idiot who thinks he is being a good Muslim.

Edited by Karmadhi

17 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

but I feel like Islam is the most developed religion.

🦭

16 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

must be fun to always have the west to blame

what about the treatment of women in many islamic countries? the west

what about honour killings and wiping out of kurds? the west

what about this?  the west

what about ukraine? the west

what about that? the west

A video on shifting blame onto the Jews for every conceivable problem:

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's exactly what terrorists want.

They are doing martyrdom. Martyr means the highest place in heaven with God. A martyr is not worried about retaliation. A martyr gets to ask God to save up to 70 of his family members to join him in heaven.

To attack America and the Jews in defense of Islam is the highest, most selfless, most spiritual act there is in Islam. Imagine that how you view enlightenment is how a Jihadist views martyrdom. Martyrdom IS their enlightenment.

It’s not that simple. Suicide is strictly forbidden, the suicide bombing was justified by one extremist imam, but there was so much backlash in the Muslim world even Hamas stopped doing it.

Independent analysis finds suicide bombings are motivated politically, also most of them just kill the attacker so odds are they just use it as an excuse to commit suicide.

Nothing in Islam is inherently against America or Jews, America wasn’t discovered during islams founding and Jews were considered a protected class.

Edited by Raze

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And all that happened before the CIA gave one dollar or one weapon to the Afghans.

This is false, US gov officials admitted they actually were supplying islamists earlier than that to try and trigger a soviet invasion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/01/07/history-trump-cia-was-arming-afghan-rebels-before-soviets-invaded/

(Link with no pay wall) https://web.archive.org/web/20230322182509/https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/01/07/history-trump-cia-was-arming-afghan-rebels-before-soviets-invaded/

https://www.democracynow.org/2001/10/22/how_the_us_baited_the_soviet

Edited by Raze

On 9/7/2024 at 4:53 PM, Karmadhi said:

Dude, I am talking about the bombing of Yugoslavia to stop the Kosovo genocide unfolding. They had already killed over 9000 civilians in Kosovo and raped 20.000 women. Kicked out 750.000 of them to Albania. It was pure ethnic cleansing which could have led to a full on genocide if NATO had not intervened. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War

Lastly, to bring up the current war in Gaza, it is not a war against Hamas, it is a war against the ENTIRE Gazan population. 

Because when you have at its peak 250 children dying a day, a rate higher than that of Auschwitz concentration camp, then of course people will be angry about it. Especially when their phone is filled with videos or pictures of hurt or dead kids. People are sensitive when it comes to that. In Yugoslavia NATO barely killed any children. In Gaza it is close to 17.000 now.

That is true, but Israel is not an emotional child, it has responsibility to act professionally and maturely.

Please stop with this biased cringe. Nobody in the right mind would say such a thing.

It is hard for me to take you seriously anymore if you think that the UN is racist and biased against Isarel.

No comment on saying it's cringe to say that people have a double standard against Israel.

What you are saying right now is that the UN is not racist or biased despite singling out a country for defending itself against a force that wants it exterminated, that Israel is doing nothing especially bad against, that is supported by the Gazan population which is fully of people using their free will to hail hitler and not realize that conflicts that don't have both sides acting like adults, and dealing with the reality of the situation, don't end well. This conflict is a prime example.

Of course, anyone who disagrees with you must be the insane and cringe ones, not you.

Even IF it wasn't the essence of xenophobia to have a double standard against a country:

Make one argument for a stronger psychic force that could unite people to have an extreme double standard against Israel that isn't racism or xenophobia.

Dude, I am talking about the bombing of Yugoslavia

You claim to think I don't realize that, I don't know why, but it seems like you won't answer my question related to the 1995 ethnic cleansing campaign.

They had already killed over 9000 civilians in Kosovo and raped 20.000 women.

The article you linked initially uses only Kosovo's own reports, then uses weak and even still biased sources, deeper into it. Believing this uncritically is borderline insane, especially after all the disinfo regarding Russia vs Ukraine and corona.

Because when you have at its peak 250 children dying a day, a rate higher than that of Auschwitz concentration camp, then of course people will be angry about it. Especially when their phone is filled with videos or pictures of hurt or dead kids. People are sensitive when it comes to that. In Yugoslavia NATO barely killed any children. In Gaza it is close to 17.000 now.

Oh you mean like the MASSIVE and equally proportionate sympathy from the mainstream left for the dead children in Israel, Dugin's daughter, the 1995 ethnic cleansing campaign by NATO etc.? (Obvious sarcasm).

That is true, but Israel is not an emotional child, it has responsibility to act professionally and maturely.

So again the responsibility falls on Israel, not the explicitly genocidal people it's fighting? And Israel has in fact been taking precuations that the US and Britain never have, like letting people know to evacuate.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

On 9/7/2024 at 4:03 PM, Raze said:

So are these people all stage blue fundamentalists who are racist against Jews?

"Look at these mainstream sources that I linked. Are all these people wrong?"

I don't know but using a bandwagon fallacy and an appeal to authority fallacy is textbook blue.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

24 minutes ago, Raze said:

Nothing in Islam is inherently against America or Jews, America wasn’t discovered during islams founding.

If you set out parameters according to which something is wrong, and that thing only exists in the future, are those parameters blameless?

Islam claims that if you kill a non-believer, you will go to heaven. There's a reason suicide bombers exist, they're fully supported by the Quran.

Alleged backlash against suicide bombers is most likely to be for practical reasons.

3 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

Just to underscore that. The afghan people clinging to their cultural ways and fighting against progressivism has even happened without direct pressure from the europeans. In the late 20ies and early thirties there was an civil war because the monarch tried to modernise and give women a little bit of freedom and soon after that an uprising and bloody civil war broke out. 

The history of internal afghan politics has always been utterly brutal. There is a lot to read about it on wikipedia 

That war killed 15K people.

Later when they had a war with major foreign intervention which the US used as a proxy conflict, it killed 2-3 million 

Edited by Raze

15 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

"Look at these mainstream sources that I linked. Are all these people wrong?"

I don't know but using a bandwagon fallacy and an appeal to authority fallacy is textbook blue.

No, calling mainstream human rights organizations and Jewish intellectuals all antisemitic and dismissing them is textbook propaganda and single mindedness. Actually explain how what they say is antisemitic or wrong, just crying that I can’t appeal to authorities makes no sense. That’s like saying if experts on crime judge an act as criminal we shouldn’t consider their opinions because it’s appealing to authority.

11 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

If you set out parameters according to which something is wrong, and that thing only exists in the future, are those parameters blameless?

Islam claims that if you kill a non-believer, you will go to heaven. There's a reason suicide bombers exist, they're fully supported by the Quran.

Alleged backlash against suicide bombers is most likely to be for practical reasons.

No it doesn’t. It does say if you die defending Muslims you will be rewarded, that doesn’t mean it justifies killing every non believer. 

Again, suicide is strictly forbidden, which is why suicide bombing is a relatively recent phenomenon.

Edited by Raze

Edited by Raze

A former British MI6 and diplomat who was stationed in Lebanon gives his analysis:

3 hours ago, zazen said:

A video on shifting blame onto the Jews for every conceivable problem:

He makes good points, but one thing is clear:

Every single group involved in this conflict is blame shifting. Unfortunately our greatest problem is holding ourselves accountable. 

28 minutes ago, hundreth said:

He makes good points, but one thing is clear:

Every single group involved in this conflict is blame shifting. Unfortunately our greatest problem is holding ourselves accountable. 

+1 ❤

A little air. Thanks for that.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

9 hours ago, Raze said:

Suicide is strictly forbidden,

Martyrdom does not fall into the category of suicide. This is a big misconception.

A Jihadist is not commiting suicide, he is defending his Islamic community in the most selfless way possible.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Islam for example STRICTLY forbites the killing of non combatants, even if they belong to the enemy faction.

So anyone doing it (be Hamas, Hezbollah, Osama etc), is not really a true Islamist but a deluded idiot who thinks he is being a good Muslim.

Well, that's just like your interpretation man.

There is no Islam outside anyone's interpretation of it, and your interpretation is no more valid than anothers. Whether you agree with the Jihadist interpretation is ultimately irrelevent. Islam has a deep and rich history of Jihad. It was founded as a religion of political conquest.

It's not like American Christians or Jews mind some civilian casualities in their quest for political hegemony or self-defense. So why should Muslims? The reality is that Christians and Jews kill way more civilians than Jihadists do.

Edited by Leo Gura

1000 injured 300 dead in Lebanon 

hqdefault-2.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now