Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,015 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That was the whole purpose of the Oct 7th attack.

The #1 purpose of all terrorism is to raise global awareness to injustice which would otherwise go ignored and unrecognized. Terrorism is basically a marketing strategy.

Ohhhh........I get it now. So, it wasn't just to start a war with Israel or simply to get revenge or power. However, Sinwar and his men are just power hungry like Bin Laden was.

Btw, I understand that none of the arab nations or arab political parties in the Middle East really want to go to war with Israel and the US.

But Israel wants to drag its allies, particularly the US into a war with Palestine, Lebanon, Hezbollah, and Iran.

Edited by Hardkill

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Terrorism is basically a marketing strategy

So too rape, torture, burning people alive and gas chambers are also due to injustice by this logic?

Those are marketing strategy for stage Red's life meaning and imperialistic passion that just changes its form all the time, when the current excuse is Israel.

Not injustice but stage Red sense of meaning in life.

Good night. Must go to sleep.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

I live in Iran and in here the state is hugely pro Palestine and also hugely critical of some other Arab countries such as Saudi Arabia and their contributions with the west

Here the state is an enemy with the west and Israel and pro Palestine and Yemen

But the people of the country are mostly against the state and Love the enemies of the state to win for them to get rid of the state in rule also there are other people in the country who are completely behind the rulling state policies and whatever it does so there is a kind of internal war here also about that

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Ohhhh........I get it now. So, it wasn't just to start a war with Israel or simply to get revenge or power.

Netanyahu's whole plan was to circumvent negotiations with Palestinians by making business deals with the rest of the Arab world, thereby isolating and weakening Palestine.

Oct 7th was done to let the world know that that's not acceptable.

But Israel wants to drag its allies, particularly the US into a war with Palestine, Lebanon, Hezbollah, and Iran.

Netanyahu has been horny for the US to do a war with Iran for 25 years now.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

So too rape, torture, burning people alive and gas chambers.

I don't think that's true because most governments try to hide such things. Even the Nazis were not announcing their gas chambers to the world. They hid it. Torture and rape is also hidden and denied by most nations. So the purpose there is something else.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Netanyahu's whole plan was to circumvent negotiations with Palestinians by making business deals with the rest of the Arab world, thereby isolating and weakening Palestine.

Oct 7th was done to let the world know that that's not acceptable.

Netanyahu has be horny for the US to do a war with Iran for 25 years now.

Well, their terrorist attack was absolutely unacceptable and what will this raise in global awareness to their injustice perceived accomplished in the end? 

Bin Laden's 9/11 attack didn't lead to greater compassion for Arabs in the end.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Netanyahu has be horny for the US to do a war with Iran for 25 years now.

Well, now it looks like Israel is going to invade southern Lebanon soon. Does this mean that Hezbollah Iran will now go to war to with Israel soon?

Edited by Hardkill

6 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

what will this raise in global awareness to their injustice perceived accomplished in the end? 

But it has been successful in highlighting the injustice of how Israel treats Palestinians.

Of course terrorism does backfire too.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, now it looks like Israel is going to invade southern Lebanon soon. Does this mean that Hezbollah Iran will now go to war to with Israel soon?

It's escalating but I don't think Iran is ready for a full on war anytime now

Because the state doesn't have the support of most of the people inside the country 

I hope Americans are not stupid enough to put troops in the Middle East again.

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

The purpose of the proxies is so Iran doesn’t have to get their hands dirty. They’ll avoid it but a better question is if Israel will try to bring them in.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

We won’t have a choice. If Israel gets overrun they’ll use the Samson directive and that must be avoided. Also AIPAC has almost total control now so they can get it to happen. 

1 minute ago, Raze said:

We won’t have a choice. If Israel gets overrun they’ll use the Samson directive and that must be avoided. Also AIPAC has almost total control now so they can get it to happen. 

I doubt it. The CIA is actually pretty smart.

They knew that invading Iraq was an insane idea. The heads in the CIA opposed the Iraq War. They were forced into it by Cheney and his minions.

28 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

However, Sinwar and his men are just power hungry like Bin Laden was.

More like they had a death wish 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Mearsheimer recently said that he finds that hard to believe that will happen any time soon and that the US is likely to send in air and naval defenses for Israel.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Never understood why they do that though

Is it because they want to protect the region from wars by their troops

Or is it because they want to conquer other regions and have empirialistic agendas to start a war and gain profits by selling arms

I don't know maybe both are true at the same time

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I doubt it. The CIA is actually pretty smart.

They knew that invading Iraq was an insane idea. The heads in the CIA opposed the Iraq War. They were forced into it by Cheney and his minions.

So why would they want to abandon their Israel project? 

They aren’t that smart.  They funded Islamists in Afghanistan to trigger a Soviet invasion and that lead to the taliban and Al Queda, then they failed to catch Osama Bin Laden. They also installed a dictator in Iran and it lead to the Islamic revolution and a major actor resisting the US. 

Edited by Raze

20 minutes ago, Raze said:

They funded Islamists in Afghanistan to trigger a Soviet invasion and that lead to the taliban and Al Queda, then they failed to catch Osama Bin Laden.

That's actually not true. I just read a book about this.

The CIA did not fund Al Queda. The CIA funded anti-communist local Afghans fighters. Al Queda and Bin Laden were self-funded and had no cooperation with Americans. Bin Laden was not a local, he just larped around the local Afghan fighters. Bin Laden had less than 100 fighters in Afghanistan while the local Afghan fighters were 100,000+.

The CIA did quite a good job hunting after Bin Laden long before 9/11. The CIA understood the Bin Laden threat back in the mid 90s, long before 9/11. He was just hard to catch.

Edited by Leo Gura

Hey @Leo Gura curious about this appreciate if you could give your perceptive?

I could say "they did it first" but that doesn't feel right.

Then what do you do when you are in this situation fight,war,divorce etc. and the other side plays it dirty and doesn't care about truth(or less than you)?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's actually not true. I just read a book about this.

The CIA did not fund Al Queda. The CIA funded anti-communist local Afghans fighters. Al Queda and Bin Laden were self-funded and had no cooperation with Americans. Bin Laden was not a local, he just larped around the local Afghan fighters. Bin Laden had less than 100 fighters in Afghanistan while the local Afghan fighters were 100,000+.

I know, but by funding the islamists bin Laden and others rode their victory to fame which later allowed him to form Al queda and spread extremist ideology, and some of the  Islamists turned into the taliban 

Edited by Raze