Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

2,873 posts in this topic

This has released hell.  Eventually a terrorist group will randomly distribute 1000 cellphones in the US and simultaneously explode them.  Keep in mind that the US thought it was the only one that would have a nuclear bomb.  It doesn't work that way.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

An explosion in a public place or even a private home can kill many civilians.

Imagine this pager exploding on an airplane, bus, crowded street corner, or in a cafe or dentist's chair.

That's what the military is for.

If Bin Laden staged this pager attack against members of the Israeli government you would be crying TERRORISM!

A legitimate government is not supposed to use such underhanded and imprecise attacks. This plays right into the "scheming Jew" trope. How do you expect people to trust Jews when they place explosives in electronic devices on a mass scale and explode kids' faces? It's insanely bad PR for Jews if nothing else.

At this point I would never trust a single thing coming out of Israeli hands or mouths. Because Israel has proven that all they care about is defending Zionism at any cost by any means, be that lying, cheating, stealing, killing, raping, terrorism, torture, fraud, etc. It's all on the table and justifiable according to them.

It is shameful that Biden and Harris do not condmen this Israeli terrorism and still sell them arms.

I don't really understand how this is considered indiscriminate when it's literally as surgical as you can get in terms of reaching Hezbollah members.

Of course there will be some civilian casualties, but what methods are there to hurt a guerrilla warfare organization? "That's what the military is for"... so should the IDF do more Gaza style airstrikes and ground invasions? Would that be preferable? 

There's literally no way to fight these groups without everyone crying foul. Please, tell us one way Israel can legitimately kill ONLY Hezbollah members without harming civilians that is satisfactory for you.

War isn't what it used to be, there is no scenario where the IDF and Hezbollah or Hamas will engage in classic warfare. This is what it has come to.

And as a Jew, I'm not going to be apologetic for using what tactics are available to us. We don't see the same outrage when Hezbollah literally fires rockets indiscriminately into civilian areas. "Oh but the Iron dome..." - ok the same Iron dome that these same voices cry about the U.S. helping with. And if that didn't exist, it certainly wouldn't have stopped them. 

I have to admit this isn't a good look for Istael.  More fuel for the fire.  Jeesh.  They're just becoming cutthroat.  I guess to catch a serial killer you have to become one.  Or get in the mind of one.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, hundreth said:

I don't really understand how this is considered indiscriminate when it's literally as surgical as you can get in terms of reaching Hezbollah members.

Of course there will be some civilian casualties, but what methods are there to hurt a guerrilla warfare organization? "That's what the military is for"... so should the IDF do more Gaza style airstrikes and ground invasions? Would that be preferable? 

There's literally no way to fight these groups without everyone crying foul. Please, tell us one way Israel can legitimately kill ONLY Hezbollah members without harming civilians that is satisfactory for you.

War isn't what it used to be, there is no scenario where the IDF and Hezbollah or Hamas will engage in classic warfare. This is what it has come to.

And as a Jew, I'm not going to be apologetic for using what tactics are available to us. We don't see the same outrage when Hezbollah literally fires rockets indiscriminately into civilian areas. "Oh but the Iron dome..." - ok the same Iron dome that these same voices cry about the U.S. helping with. And if that didn't exist, it certainly wouldn't have stopped them. 

It's not like this attack will in any way reduce Hezbollah attacks. All this does is kick the hornets nest. It doesn't kill the nest.

The way you solve this whole issue is by upping defense capability without going on an offensive and fruitless rampage that discredits your own credibility. If Israelis chilled out the US would be more than happy to supply you all the defensive systems you could want.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, hundreth said:

This was Israel thinking like a terrorist to kill a terrorist.  It's genius.  Don't listen to the naysayers.  While it's not a good look on the outside  - it's brilliant. And they don't care what anyone else thinks of them...

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

This was Israel thinking like a terrorist to kill a terrorist.

Maybe one is so good at thinking like a terrorist because one is a terrorist.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe. Maybe not.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In war all humanity is lost.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

In war all humanity is lost.

Okay, have it your way.

But no more sympathy when Israeli kids are killed. They're just pawns in your chess game now. Maybe one day soon their GameBoy goes Kaboom.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay, have it your way.

But no more sympathy when Israeli kids are killed. They're just pawns in your chess game now.

Where was the sympathy Oct. 7th?  I didn't see any.  Maybe I missed it though 😀  All i saw on this forum was hatred for Israel's retaliation.  

And no not pawns.  Pawns are used in Chess as an attack method, in some cases even to gain a Queen.  And certainly innocents aren't part of the game.  But unfortunately it happens.  But it happens on both sides.    

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Where was the sympathy Oct. 7th?  I didn't see any. 

There was much sympathy

I cried watching Oct 7th videos.

But now I see my tears were wasted.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There was much sympathy

I cried watching Oct 7th videos.

But now I see my tears were wasted.

No now you should see why they need to defend themselves.  The problem with war is at what cost.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The problem with war is at what cost.

Recognize Palestine, kick out all the 500.000 illegal settlers and stop the occupation.

Oh yes, also actually put in jail soldiers recorded performing rape instead of parading them on tv and protesting for them to leave jail ;) 

That is the true cost of peace.

But Israel does not want to pay it.

Hence you get attacked and hated.

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

The Nazis also did not care about what others thought of them.

They did what they thought was right for their own people and knew the world would not understand.

Which is why they were secretive about it.

if the whole world hates on you, perhaps you are the problem.

Israel's agenda isn't world domination.  I think we can all agree on that.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

now you should see why they need to defend themselves. 

I just finished reading a biography of Bin Laden.

That's what he said. Arabs defending themselves against Satan.

Little Satan + Great Satan

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Israel's agenda isn't world domination.  

Nazis wanted European domination, Israel wants Middle Eastern domination.

Which is why they bully the whole region and keep illegally taking land.

Anyway, it was a bad comparison and I deleted the post.

So ignore this.

But since you brought up peace, I gave you a response on peace on another reply.

Edited by Karmadhi

Has there ever been a more precise way of mass targeting militants in world history? I get it looks bad, but in any kind of other urban warfare with thousands of militant casualties you’d expect way more civilian deaths.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I just finished reading a biography of Bin Laden.

That's what he said. Arabs defending themselves against Satan.

Little Satan + Great Satan

If you're trying to define a set line between good and evil here you aren't going to find it.  It's survival, period.  Where good comes in is whether or not you move on to kill for no reason but power, greed and delusion.  And I don't think they are doing that here. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

for no reason but power, greed and delusion.

Literally the American and Israeli way.

You can have a huge paradigm shift when you realize, "Wait a minute, what if America and Israel are the evil ones?"

Until you start to think like that you aren't doing serious politics, you're just jerking off to your own reflection in the mirror.

Edited by Leo Gura

31 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Nazis wanted European domination, Israel wants Middle Eastern domination.

Which is why they bully the whole region and keep illegally taking land.

Anyway, it was a bad comparison and I deleted the post.

So ignore this.

But since you brought up peace, I gave you a response on peace on another reply.

Ok but I think it's comparing apples to oranges.  The whole region is in uproar - far different from 1930s europe.  So comparing the two seems silly.  I don't think they are bullying but rather just making sure what's there's is there's. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.