Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

2,816 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@BlessedLion So I assume you stand behind your words and avoid travelling to any country that was involved in a war against terror organizations.

Screenshot_20240721-195027_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@BlessedLion So I assume you stand behind your words and avoid travelling to any country that was involved in a war against terror organizations.

? What

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Not sure what you’re pointing at there and not sure what that pic is about 

Lions Heart YouTube

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

What’s the implication here?

Lions Heart YouTube

8 hours ago, Vibes said:

Come on. I understand the sentiment, but saying these kinds of things only help to cement their close mindedness and heavy bias.

I don’t actually want suffering for anyone. Just peace. I’m done with this thread 

Lions Heart YouTube

58 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

@Nivsch likes to share the views of the beach of Jaffa. Who knows why...

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I don’t actually want suffering for anyone. Just peace. I’m done with this thread 

I know you don't, that's why I said that. The sentiment is of frustration for their hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, Hatfort said:

I think he likes to provoke people here. Imo it's not appropriate to post these pictures in threads that are talking about a war. He's been posting these and leaving stupid comments since the first Israel / Gaza war thread, while people discuss the atrocities his government is doing a few miles away from his house. Why would you post these pictures here of all places?

Just the vibes I feel.

14 hours ago, Vibes said:

I think he likes to provoke people here. Imo it's not appropriate to post these pictures in threads that are talking about a war. He's been posting these and leaving stupid comments since the first Israel / Gaza war thread, while people discuss the atrocities his government is doing a few miles away from his house. Why would you post these pictures here of all places?

17 hours ago, Hatfort said:

18 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I think he does this guys to show that Israel is a normal country, they have a beach, people chilling in evening and everything else.

Considering that the whole vibe here is to demonize Israel to the point of looking at them as non humans.

But the picture shows that it is indeed a beautiful country with normal people just like me and you.

They are not so different from other people.

I think this is what he is going for when posting these pictures.

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I think he does this guys to show that Israel is a normal country, they have a beach, people chilling in evening and everything else.

Considering that the whole vibe here is to demonize Israel to the point of looking at them as non humans.

But the picture shows that it is indeed a beautiful country with normal people just like me and you.

They are not so different from other people.

I think this is what he is going for when posting these pictures.

+1 ❤️

Thank you. You understand me.

By the way the pictures here are always taken by me from my walkings.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Considering that the whole vibe here is to demonize Israel to the point of looking at them as non humans

Israel is a beautiful country I like to visit once. 

The problem is that the entire western attitude of grouping together people into one blob and hating them for something that some leaders did.

For example there was plenty of Russophobia after the Ukraine special military operation in Feb 2022. 

The hate against Russian general populace was so avid that the west feels like it needed to sanction athletes and artists from participating in events as a form of *collective punishment*. 

This collective punishment is totally unwarranted. But that is a creation of the west in the first place. Goes to show how the hate always somehow finds a way back. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Israel is a beautiful country I like to visit once. 

The problem is that the entire western attitude of grouping together people into one blob and hating them for something that some leaders did.

For example there was plenty of Russophobia after the Ukraine special military operation in Feb 2022. 

The hate against Russian general populace was so avid that the west feels like it needed to sanction athletes and artists from participating in events as a form of *collective punishment*. 

This collective punishment is totally unwarranted. But that is a creation of the west in the first place. Goes to show how the hate always somehow finds a way back. 

There is also plenty of collective punishment happening against Israelis in the world by normal people.

But on an institution level there is none yet. Israel is still allowed to participate in the Olympics, Eurovision etc.

On an individual level, I saw plenty of clips of Israelis not being allowed to serve in restourants etc.

Personally, I think it is wrong because you do not know what that individual thinks.

Same with Russians.

Although, statistically speaking most Israelis do support what happened to Gaza and most Russians do support what happened in Ukraine.

But not everyone.

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

+1 ❤️

Thank you. You understand me.

By the way the pictures here are always taken by me from my walkings.

To be frank you are a moderate Israeli.

The issue is not with people like you.

It is with more radical people.

So I can understand you.

Edited by Karmadhi

The west institutionalise collective punishment as a weapon.

Like sanctions imposed on Russia. It doesn't affect Putin or his buddies in the worst case. But they still do it so that the population has to suffer.

Same with Iran and North Korea. These sanction only suffocate the average folk.

So people has this idea in their mind that if some govt is doing bad shit, they have to enforce some sort of collective punishment on the average citizen who have no clue what's going on. 

This may lead to racism as a second order effect. 

But it is racism to sanction Russian athletes and artists taking away their opportunities for something Putin is doing.

1 minute ago, Bobby_2021 said:

they have to enforce some sort of collective punishment on the average citizen who have no clue what's going on.

:(

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

The west institutionalise collective punishment as a weapon.

Like sanctions imposed on Russia. It doesn't affect Putin or his buddies in the worst case. But they still do it so that the population has to suffer.

Same with Iran and North Korea. These sanction only suffocate the average folk.

So people has this idea in their mind that if some govt is doing bad shit, they have to enforce some sort of collective punishment on the average citizen who have no clue what's going on. 

This may lead to racism as a second order effect. 

But it is racism to sanction Russian athletes and artists taking away their opportunities for something Putin is doing.

I agree.

Usually sanctions make the country worse which can spark resentment against the current government and lead to revolutions or overthrows.

That is the logic.

If you want for example Putin gone, there is not other realistic way.

You cannot just invade Russia you know.

You can invade Iraq though.

If a country has nuclear weapons you cannot invade them.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

If you want for example Putin gone, there is not other realistic way.

He is stronger now.

--------------------

Seriously concerned for Israel. They are dragging themselves into war they cannot, forgetting winning, but even sustain.

Edited by Bobby_2021

11 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Seriously concerned for Israel. They are dragging themselves into war they cannot, forgetting winning, but even sustain.

Hezbollah is still much smaller than the IDF and Israel can just pressure the US to give even more support.

A bigger issue is turning an entire generation of the Middle East against them more than ever before possibly leading to conflict with multiple major powers again decades down the line. 

Their plan for that is not going to end well

19 minutes ago, Raze said:

Hezbollah is still much smaller than the IDF and Israel can just pressure the US to give even more support.

Israel cannot lose so many men. It will lead to an internal destabilization of their society from the inside out. So the numbers don't mean much at all.

I don't think US can give a lot of support. They don't have so many weapons to give away to be honest. Their stockpiles have been depleted by sending it all to Ukraine.

US did a mistake by focusing on high tech equipment like F35, since it would lead to larger profits, and not artillery shells, ammunition which is what decides the fate in battlefield.

Since when did US win a convincing war in the middleast against a formidable opponent? Not even once. They choose to bomb poor impoverished regions and still lose. 

The Islamic resistance forces are far more stronger than they were years ago and they are prepared for this.

When I am saying I am seriously concerned I really do mean it. 

Using the Nukes is not a serious possibility I guess. Where are they going to even drop it? 

But hey never underestimate their stupidity.