Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,223 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Karmadhi based on what you said initially the country that came to my mind was Denmark but once you mentioned Muslim majority then it’s Albania. Yes those two countries hid the Jews. And thanks for that.

Look we Jews were kicked out from 80 diffent countries historically way before what you guys call the Israeli occupation. What bothered the world back then?

What bothered you guys with crusades against us or inquisition, occupied lands of 67?

Why did you guys expelled us from Europe and why did you made pogroms in early twentieth century? Was it because we stole land? 

Why did you kick us out of southern Europe, from Asian countries? What bothered you back then when state of Israel did not exist. 

And you want us to just go and leave among you? After all you guys did to us?

As I said, I am totally fine to have Israel as it’s much better to live then to die.

I am perfectly fine that Israel destroys the enemies as it’s so much better to be a winner than a looser. 

And what will the world say? Who cares what the world will say. You guys love us after every Holocaust and build us monuments and museums. You love the weak Jew. 

And I tell you this, I would rather have a strong Israel hated by the entire world, then Auschwitz that would be loved by. 

But you'll accept weapons and money from these countries you resent so much huh? Wait till they find out how much you really hate them and what you really think of them

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

But you'll accept weapons and money from these countries you resent so much huh? Wait till they find out how much you really hate them and what you really think of them

My friend, there is no such thing as love affair between presidents, every country has a personal and national interest to whether invest or not. First of all USA can count and Israel among all other radical Muslim countries. Second of all they have a Navy base in Haifa, which by the way is not free, they have a weapon storage arsenal in the Negev desert and so on and so forth. There is a two way street so you should know. And I am not even speaking that USA gives billions in economic aid to Jordan and Egypt that I still don’t know what they get back.

There are political interests that are involved and if they find it necessary they will invest. No country does anything out of good heart for another country. A charitable organization may do that but not a country. 

Edited by Gennadiy1981

@Gennadiy1981 and any other Israelis. This offers a different perspective you may find interesting - whilst not everything is agreed with it’s another angle to look at the situation from.

@Vrubel Do you know Nas Daily?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C75_myxImQp/?igsh=MXJ4bzBmM2ZpYm03eQ==

He is a Palestinian with millions of followers channel and such a great attitude.

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

2 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

My friend, there is no such thing as love affair between presidents, every country has a personal and national interest to whether invest or not. First of all USA can count and Israel among all other radical Muslim countries. Second of all they have a Navy base in Haifa, which by the way is not free, they have a weapon storage arsenal in the Negev desert and so on and so forth. There is a two way street so you should know. And I am not even speaking that USA gives billions in economic aid to Jordan and Egypt that I still don’t know what they get back.

There are political interests that are involved and if they find it necessary they will invest. No country does anything out of good heart for another country. A charitable organization may do that but not a country. 

You have seen all the terror that the US has done around the world. You aren't afraid that you'll ever be in their crosshairs? 

Who are you more afraid of. An America that turns on you and starts hating you or Palestinians? 

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Vrubel Do you know Nas Daily?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C75_myxImQp/?igsh=MXJ4bzBmM2ZpYm03eQ==

He is a Palestinian with millions of followers channel and such a great attitude.

What a wonderful person. A (healthy) stage orange value system gets along with Israel. They care about being genuinely constructive. 

I also think the president of El Salvador is a great Palestinian role model:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayib_Bukele

He is extremely competent in lifting up his country plagued by stage-red gang violence and rampant corruption.

@zazen Thanks, i did view it, and of course this person is known for conspiracy theories, though I am not saying that all conspiracy are falls, there are many that did come true like the origin of covid now was a bio leak while back in 2020, the social media would suspend your account if stated. I know this forum is tuff on it, but wait till they find out one day that we never landed on moon, lol.

Look, i dont know what he is saying is true or not, some makes sense and to be honest, I would not be surprised if it was true. In the past USA did do similar gigs with Vietnam and Afghanistan and Korea I believe. So for USA its worth that some places be in conflict as he stated the defense companies make money and chaos is preferable so to switch away form other political stuff that is cooking. It is not unusual that most of the time chaos is preferred over peace, while they be telling you totally otherwise.

Hi made one interesting point, that many kinda did oversee, and I am not picking a side in Russia/Ukraine war, and I do feel sympathy for Ukrainians and what they are going, but that was a fact that there was an independent battalion (if you remember they were barricaded in factory city underground) on their uniform there is a display of swastika. I remember when watching on the news, I even told my parents, holly s*** is that real. And that is true that when Nazis did occupy Soviet Union the western park of Ukraine did greet them and asked them to be under them rather than under soviets. The western Ukrainians along with Baltic states really hated the Soviets. But then who was better or worse, its like comparing who killed more of their citizens, there is still a historical debate who killed more Stalin or Hitler. Lets just say, it was a shitty situation to be in.

16 hours ago, zazen said:

@Gennadiy1981 @Nivsch @Vrubel @hundreth @Merkabah Star @Danioover9000 You know what? I bet if we all shared bread we’d have a laugh and get on despite different views.

Like merkabah said, pass the popcorn - pass the bread too, and some of that Palestinian/Israeli olive oil.

Sweet Jesus loves ya’ll.

Of course, I like most of you and often wonder how I would think if I was an outsider who didn't grow up in the environment I did and see what I've seen. I would likely think closer to you. Who knows to what extent.

9 hours ago, zazen said:

@Gennadiy1981 and any other Israelis. This offers a different perspective you may find interesting - whilst not everything is agreed with it’s another angle to look at the situation from.

I'm happy to see a perspective which highlights some of the U.S. agenda...

That said, it reeks of gaslighting. The urging of moving away from the U.S., demonizing their interests, and pushing his agenda - it's fairly transparent. The U.S. influences and pushes Israel to carry out their agenda sometimes, and sometimes it's the other way around. Sometimes the initiatives are good, and sometimes they aren't. There isn't some black and white nefarious plot. We've had American leaders push us towards peace, and that is the closest we've been. Like friends in your personal life, you have good times, bad times, no one is perfect.

And then he goes on to push the one-state solution. To me, this shows a misunderstanding of the dynamics there. Actually try to think about how that would play out. This region with two peoples who don't share a vision, with large constituents becoming more religiously extreme. Neither side will accept not being the majority, and a population war would ensue. That, or an all out civil war. 

Of all the ideas for how to move forward, the one state solution is the worst - and I don't know why it's pushed. I can kind of see why, because it leads to the elimination of present day Israel, for those who hate it... but it certainly does not lead to peace. And if peace is your northern star, you should change course.

34 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

but that was a fact that there was an independent battalion (if you remember they were barricaded in factory city underground) on their uniform there is a display of swastika.

It ain't WW2 anymore, I have not seen Azov saying or doing outrageous stuff I only saw them fighting like absolute warriors. 

40 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

It ain't WW2 anymore, I have not seen Azov saying or doing outrageous stuff I only saw them fighting like absolute warriors. 

Thats true, but if we want to be truly honest they do have a swastika on their uniform. See image from the internet. When I saw it for the first itme I was not comfy. Again this guy brought it up and he has a point.

Of course its not the same time, and its totally not WW2 anymore, we are almost 80 years away form it.

But the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Untitled.png

40 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Thats true, but if we want to be truly honest they do have a swastika on their uniform. See image from the internet. When I saw it for the first itme I was not comfy. Again this guy brought it up and he has a point.

Of course its not the same time, and its totally not WW2 anymore, we are almost 80 years away form it.

But the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Untitled.png

That's not a swastika. That's a Z

@Gennadiy1981

13 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Karmadhi based on what you said initially the country that came to my mind was Denmark but once you mentioned Muslim majority then it’s Albania. Yes those two countries hid the Jews. And thanks for that.

Look we Jews were kicked out from 80 diffent countries historically way before what you guys call the Israeli occupation. What bothered the world back then?

What bothered you guys with crusades against us or inquisition, occupied lands of 67?

Why did you guys expelled us from Europe and why did you made pogroms in early twentieth century? Was it because we stole land? 

Why did you kick us out of southern Europe, from Asian countries? What bothered you back then when state of Israel did not exist. 

And you want us to just go and leave among you? After all you guys did to us?

As I said, I am totally fine to have Israel as it’s much better to live then to die.

I am perfectly fine that Israel destroys the enemies as it’s so much better to be a winner than a looser. 

And what will the world say? Who cares what the world will say. You guys love us after every Holocaust and build us monuments and museums. You love the weak Jew. 

And I tell you this, I would rather have a strong Israel hated by the entire world, then Auschwitz that would be loved by. 

If I had to guess, you lot specialized in being middle men, and selling jewels and coins amongst Christians, Muslims, even Romans and other religions. Also you lot began nomadic and are pretty good at travelling so...

2 hours ago, hundreth said:

the one state solution is the worst - and I don't know why it's pushed. I can kind of see why, because it leads to the elimination of present day Israel, for those who hate it... but it certainly does not lead to peace. And if peace is your northern star, you should change course.

+1 ❤️

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Gennadiy1981

21 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Danioover9000 you are wrong about me. I am as neutral as it gets. So... how is your day going, care to share?

Maybe you right being neutral, maybe, can't tell with all that poetic sophistry you be writing here, but asking me to share my day? My personal life, my routines, hoping to dox me? I think @Leo Gura, @Carl-Richard, @Sincerity, @OBEler need to keep an eye on you to be honest!😂

@zazen

19 hours ago, zazen said:

@Gennadiy1981 @Nivsch @Vrubel @hundreth @Merkabah Star @Danioover9000 You know what? I bet if we all shared bread we’d have a laugh and get on despite different views.

Like merkabah said, pass the popcorn - pass the bread too, and some of that Palestinian/Israeli olive oil.

Sweet Jesus loves ya’ll.

I agree, and think most of this thread, the heated exchanges, the low quality stuff, the trolling and insults, I think all this is part of the toxicity of social media, the internet cultures like Stream and Tik Tok, and indicative of mostly staring at the 2d computer screens thinking we're achieving so much in history! We're so successful at a few clicks of the button, and make all kinds of emojis as if they're healthy substitutes for emotional mastery and other personal development work. We as the hominid species, besides big foot, have achieved so much in our environments!

Posted (edited)

Former minister of Justice, minister of foreign affairs, head of opposition and acting prime minister.

Screenshot_20240627-201903_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Gennadiy1981

If I had to guess, you lot specialized in being middle men, and selling jewels and coins amongst Christians, Muslims, even Romans and other religions. Also you lot began nomadic and are pretty good at travelling so...

Your guess is totally off, like really off. I wonder if its in guessing people's occupation or in everything else you do.

I am totally not a middle man, I am an engineer, doing design for construction. 

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Azof is the Hamas equivalent in Ukraine. Far right anti Russian radicals.

They may not be quite as ruthless as Hamas are but that is because Ukranians until 2022 did not have to endure the shit Palestinians did.

Also, Ukraine is more developed society than Palestine to be honest.

Therefore, the hatred and as a result the brutality of their far right groups is lower.

I wonder at this point where Ukranians have actually been through shit by Russia, if Azof got their hands on Russian civilians like Hamas did on October 7th, whether they would massacre them in mass or keep their professionalism.

I do not have an answer to that question.

Edited by Karmadhi

6 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Azof is the Hamas equivalent in Ukraine. Far right anti Russian radicals.

They may not be quite as ruthless as Hamas are but that is because Ukranians until 2022 did not have to endure the shit Palestinians did.

Also, Ukraine is more developed society than Palestine to be honest.

Therefore, the hatred and as a result the brutality of their far right groups is lower.

I wonder at this point where Ukranians have actually been through shit by Russia, if Azof got their hands on Russian civilians like Hamas did on October 7th, whether they would massacre them in mass or keep their professionalism.

I do not have an answer to that question.

Criticizing Azov has for me these kind of vibes:

They are more decent than you give them credit for. I think Azov gets a lot of hate from the (extreme) left because they have a shadow for genuine stage blue nationalistic virtue and strength. Though these are undeniably the building-block foundation for any society and civilization. If you don't have that you are either a stage red shithole or you are detached, totally taking for granted the forces that bring security to your civilization, which is American military might if you're a Westerner.