Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,218 posts in this topic

We should just consider that there is no solution and it is all out war forever until one side is completely obliterated. 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

We should just consider that there is no solution and it is all out war forever until one side is completely obliterated. 

But thats what i keep saying and all of you ignore me. You guys are being very stubborn. I am glad you are realizing.

But yes there will be peace, only after Messiah comes, man its in the bible, besides listening to enlightenment all the time, get yourself a bible and at least read it before going to sleep. 

Edited by Gennadiy1981

1 hour ago, hundreth said:

I argued that you have to balance saving lives now vs. later because of follow up Hamas attacks. I think I was very clear.

By your logic no military operation is ever justifiable because you "don't value life."

I was just quoted a few minutes ago for sharing that Israel made a big mistake by harming too many Palestinian civilians. I was called out for being too apologetic. I have this sentiment both for those Palestinians and the resulting harm it has done to Israel on the international stage which you spoke to.

I never said not prioritizing life is always wrong. In some cases it’s justified, I don’t believe it is in this case, but I even if it was it’s not prioritizing life.

@Nivsch why post empty, beach pics for pride month? What’s that got to do with all the killings in Gaza? What have you got to celebrate?

Totally tone deaf..

The young Turks talking about the West Bank. 

@Merkabah Star I am not gonna lie to you, it is in our vision to annex it and as either you or someone else stated, its a heart of biblical Israel. Besides thats where our forefathers are buried and we have a deep connection to it.

And looks at this irony, when we got Israel in 1948, west bank was not ours. So it was a great thing that Arabs attacked us and in the process they lost. 

Man i really hope neighboring countries that fall within the boundaries of Greater Israel (Nile to Euphrates) wont attack us. Can you blame us?

@hundreth

2 hours ago, hundreth said:

I argued that you have to balance saving lives now vs. later because of follow up Hamas attacks. I think I was very clear.

By your logic no military operation is ever justifiable because you "don't value life."

I was just quoted a few minutes ago for sharing that Israel made a big mistake by harming too many Palestinian civilians. I was called out for being too apologetic. I have this sentiment both for those Palestinians and the resulting harm it has done to Israel on the international stage which you spoke to.

If you argued balancing saving lives now versus later, then why argue against the ceasefire??? Wouldn't the ceasefire give tactical time for IDF and Israel to gather far more intelligence on HAMMAs and other terrorist groups, versus declining ceasefires? Continually bombing, shooting, sniping HAMMAs and Palestinians caught in the crossfire, further radicalizing Palestinians into HAMMAs, helping HAMMAs recruit future terrorists>trying for a ceasefire and much less harm done to both sides in terms of harm.

But @Raze isn't arguing/debating like an autistic Ben Shapiro, in some academia formal debate, @Raze is in a heated exchange with you now, and previously @Vrubel, virtue signaling emotions and morals, meanwhile both of you virtue signaling denial and 'logic' and left brain language to further disassociate yourselves from this Israel/Palestine conflict. 

@Gennadiy1981

4 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Merkabah Star I am not gonna lie to you, it is in our vision to annex it and as either you or someone else stated, its a heart of biblical Israel. Besides thats where our forefathers are buried and we have a deep connection to it.

And looks at this irony, when we got Israel in 1948, west bank was not ours. So it was a great thing that Arabs attacked us and in the process they lost. 

Man i really hope neighboring countries that fall within the boundaries of Greater Israel (Nile to Euphrates) wont attack us. Can you blame us?

Yes we can, and yes the world and history can lay blame.

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Gennadiy1981

Yes we can, and yes the world and history can lay blame.

Then dont blame us for expanding. And see below when we speak of Greater Israel, not the current borders. 

I want to make clear I am not a proponent of Greater Israel.

greaterisrael1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

But thats what i keep saying and all of you ignore me. You guys are being very stubborn. I am glad you are realizing.

But yes there will be peace, only after Messiah comes, man its in the bible, besides listening to enlightenment all the time, get yourself a bible and at least read it before going to sleep. 

Then why do all the negotiations only speak of a one or two state solution?

19 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Then why do all the negotiations only speak of a one or two state solution?

I am sorry I dont understand the question? Can you state it otherwise? Do you mean why does Israeli government speak only of one or two state solution and not others? Did I understood clearly.

1 hour ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I am not gonna lie to you, it is in our vision to annex it and as either you or someone else stated, its a heart of biblical Israel. Besides thats where our forefathers are buried and we have a deep connection to it.

You sound like Putin.

Nice job.

Just replace Israel with Russia and Palestine/Lebanon with Ukraine and you got basically the same narrative Putin uses.

"It is Russian land because of blla blla 800 years ago blla blla".

:) 

I like your honesty, it’s obvious that’s the plan. Why doesn’t Israel have the balls to just come out and claim it as Israel proper? Instead they do this song and dance routine. The odd politician lets it out here and there, so it’s not like we all aren’t aware of it. 

Israel is too weak and gutless to claim it out in the open. 

I dont know exactly like Putin, thats stretching, but you got the point. I am not sure whats Putin's real motive, he is a former KGB, so there maybe layers of motives. But the difference is, we are not looking to colonize other neighboring countries, we are not aiming at Jordan, Egypt, Syria or Lebanon. But I will be honest, we as Jews, will not give up what you call West Bank, we call slightly different, The northern part is Samaria which had ancient Kingdom of Israel and the southern part is part of Judea, which is part of the upper Negev desert and etc. We have our ancestors buried there.

Also I saw on this chat, you guys were mentioning about Zionism and Hertzl. Its not very accurate actually. So he is sort of a modern day Zionist, which was more appealing at the Start of the rebuilding of the State, but most people who followed him back then would classify themselves post Zionist, whatever complicated thing. 

But I follow different Zionism, the first Zionist was Abraham, who lived in Mesopotamia and to whom God told to make an Alyiah (come to Israel), that was really begging of Zionism. And his descendants stayed in Israel until there was a famine and they left to Egypt, but Moses brought them back again as it was God's will. And even when Romans kicked us out, for two thousand of years every Jew prayed three times a day to return to Zion. The bond is so strong, it outweighs any political believe. I tell you this and mark my words, now I am not a prophet, but I can bet on it that there will never be Palestine in Israel, as was mentioned by prophet Ezikiel that no nations will ever make a home there until the Jews come back. 

You will be surprised but for the 2,000 year gap, many nations came to settle the land, besides the crusaders and caliphate, the Scandinavians, Kurds, Albanians, Africans, Persians, Greeks, Berbers, Serbians, Cherkessians and believe it or not there was even an American colony in 1850, they stayed for few years and left as the land was dead. 

4 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

I like your honesty, it’s obvious that’s the plan. Why doesn’t Israel have the balls to just come out and claim it as Israel proper? Instead they do this song and dance routine. The odd politician lets it out here and there, so it’s not like we all aren’t aware of it. 

Israel is too weak and gutless to claim it out in the open. 

Thank you for the compliment, so now you are raising a very good point and I will explain to you and that maybe my beef with them. I know @Nivsch will disagree with me and he probably does believe in a two state solution and I will give him that, but, look i used to be in activism/politics for some time, until I am focused on making money and awake myself, and much more, lol. 

But, for your info, many do support annexing the territories, and remember the politicians resemble the people in a free elected country. So I used to meet with Likud for dinners (I actually was friends with Moshe Feiglin, he left the politics, but is really cool guy, was fighting to legalize weed there, I always told him that its DMT he needs to legalize, but that on a different chat), so through him I was able to meet some. And when i asked them why they dont have balls to admit (and I may take the dirty laundry out but lets be honest, I cant be honest only in one way) what they believe, and they replied it wont look nice in front of the world, the reputation will be very bad in front of American people so lets play this game, like the Palestinians will never want peace and we get a chance to keep the territories and play this game. And you may get surprised, but when i even tried to speak more n the hypocracy, they even attempted to silence me, but I cannot discuss that for many reasons. 

But that was always my beef with the government, to be honest left or right or centrist, again some will disagree with me, but I did speak to both spectrum, though for elections they sell ideas to right people. But you are right, they claim its better to be smart and maneuver yourself properly and you can still accomplish, like look so many years passed by and we still keep the territories, but you are right its because of the games and lacking balls.

I am sorry I dont understand the question? Can you state it otherwise? Do you mean why does Israeli government speak only of one or two state solution and not others? Did I understood clearly.

I mean the international community, Palestinians, and the I guess general middle ground of Israel (not far left or right) only ever consider, debate, and negotiate the one state solution or the two state solution. Never the messiah solution 

7 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Man you need to read the Holly Bible. Do a research, spent time regurgitating stuff and you will understand.  

I prefer studying psychedelics. They make me go “Holy Shit!”

Posted (edited)

@Gennadiy1981 You are what we call a bible thumper.. 🤡

the bible makes me snooze. I guess you could say you snooze, you lose. 😀

but even still, deeper answers lie within. 

🙏

Edited by Merkabah Star

Israel caught funding campaign to control public discourse around Gaza War. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss with Investigative Journalist Lee Fong on The Young Turks