Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,016 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Life is more comfortable in Europe but that doesn't mean it's up to Europeans to house them all.

Why aren't they comfortable in their countries?

E.g., If Palestinians wanted to migrate to Europe or somewhere comfortable, would you support it?

6 minutes ago, Nemra said:

E.g., If Palestinians wanted to migrate to Europe or somewhere comfortable, would you support it?

I think it's definitely better if Europe doesn't take them. Maybe a few educated Palestinians from the West Bank but definitely not Gazans. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I am reading all these posts and I can see how all of you are so biased to Israel. You all are the real reason why we need to have a Jewish State  because it is precise of this perverted morality that we have been exiled from one place to another, and no, when we were exiled we didn’t have our own army or our own country, we were kicked out for being ourselves and this shows that the most world is still stuck in low human development world.

I am amazed how people cannot see what is right and what is wrong. Thank God the American government does see it correct and it stands with us, regardless of your opinions. When Hamas attacks us, they deliberately attack innocent people, and when we fight we specifically target terrorists. And this is a product of war when innocent dies, what did they expect would happen, they didn’t expect we would go to rescue our own. And no, the entire Gaza citizens are not worth our citizen finger nail, so this is the mentality we begin with. While we do not attack first,  it you come with a sword, then form a sword you will die.

And you keep mentioning Biden offered a solution, well Hamas is the one who does not respond for your info, why do you think America is so unequivocal support us, because Israel is responsive and the other side is not.

Also stop with this left wing or right wing, it’s just a label for the other side. Look we have only one Jewish state and we cannot afford to loose it, because you all people when we lived among you, you gave us such dubious benefits such as crusades and inquisitions and pogroms and Holocaust.  Thank you but no thanks.

Finally we are not grabbing any land, stop with this nonsense, if you refer to greater Israel that is in the Bible it’s from Nile to Euphrates that would be todays Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and eastern Egypt. While it would be very nice to have, we are modern people and we live in modern times and in the Bible it says when Messiah will come we will have those land but until then, it’s not ours. And whatever we currently possess is ours, it was always ours and news flash for you, we will never allow to have someone else build a state there. And first of all it was promised under Belfaour Declaration and we won in war fair and square and of course because it is says in the Bible, it clearly states there. I know Leo does not like the word Bible but Bible is very interconnected with that Land so it’s not possible to speak without Bible.

oh and don’t hate us for being God chosen people, complain to God why He made such decision. All we did was to accept it without questioning it, totally not our fault.

I think this represents what is wrong with Israel. People like you would have supported Nazis if born in Germany during that time. Self bias beyond belief. Comical level to the point where I cannot tell if it is troll or not.

You seem like your average Ben Gvir supporter.

Thank you for giving us insight into how the radical Zionist that supports Ben Gvir in Israel thinks.

@Danioover9000 @lina @zazen Check this out. We have a winner for the most biased guy on this thread.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I think this represents what is wrong with Israel. People like you would have supported Nazis if born in Germany during that time. Self bias beyond belief. You seem like your average Ben Gvir supporter.

@Danioover9000 @lina @zazen Check this out. We have a winner for the most biased guy on this thread.

😂

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:
4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

😂

Im still hoping its trolling man :D

@Karmadhi

1 minute ago, Karmadhi said:

Im still hoping its trolling man :D

Me too, although my feeling is it's half trolling half serious. Fine either way as long as we all behave...:ph34r:

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

I think it's definitely better if Europe doesn't take them. Maybe a few educated Palestinians from the West Bank but definitely not Gazans. 

So, let them die there?

I'm not saying that Palestinian lives matter more than those of Israelis, and vice versa. But they are in a much worse situation, and it's getting even worse.

I want to understand why you think they are less entitled than Israelis.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Nemra said:

So, let them die there?

I'm not saying that Palestinian lives matter more than those of Israelis, and vice versa. But they are in a much worse situation, and it's getting even worse.

I want to understand why you think they are less entitled than Israelis.

Israelis also can't just settle in whatever country they want. Though Israelis fit better in Western societies than Palestinians. 

The most logical country to take the Gazans in is Egypt as they share a border but they don't want that for some genuinely understandable reasons. They won't all die there, at some point, this war will be over and their population will continue to grow exponentially as it has done in the last 70 years.

Edited by Vrubel

@Danioover9000 @Karmadhi Gotta be partially trolling but ya never know lol.

Democracy - human rights - self defence.

These are just some of the lubed up words used to fuck our good conscience into accepting injustice - but we aren’t dumb or numb to the propaganda.

Twisting the words of a sky daddy to carve up chunks of Mother Earth for people to fight over? Probably not how the Gods envisioned their divine inheritance being handled by humanity.

This thread gets lively on the weekends 😂

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Though Israelis fit better in Western societies than Palestinians. 

Considering most of them are Europeans it makes sense. They are not Middle Easterns :D

“Killing Of Innocent Is Not Unique Here” | Ex-IDF Soldier Slams Israeli Government For War In Gaza (youtube.com)

Some facts from someone that has been there.

One example of humanity s best.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Though Israelis fit better in Western societies than Palestinians. 

Bombing the shit outta poor people is a Western specialty. We have mastered this art and the Israelis wish to learn at the feet of the master ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Bombing the shit outta poor people is a Western specialty. We have mastered it and the Israelis wish to learn at the feet of the master ;)

Israel is a prime example that moral development is not linked with techonology development nor economic development.

If you see interviews of people in Israel they seem to be openly ok with genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Here in Western Europe where I live it is out of the world to openly have such views.

And Western Europe has also suffered from terrorist attacks in the last 10 years.

So that is not an excuse.

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

Yes I would totally support it, indeed I would even go further and compensate them for their property left. Believe me that would solve so much issues. From the bottom of my heart I really wish them well with their Arab brethren and God bless their 21 states that they have. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe it's all a cosmic joke. Maybe this "self" we're so proud of is just a brain fart, free will's a bedtime story, and we're all just meat puppets jerking to the tunes of our DNA. This mess isn't a plan or conspiracy, it's just the universe taking a massive, uncontrolled shit.

Or we're like those first fish dragging their sorry asses onto land. New legs, can't walk without stumbling. Our brains too big for our skulls. We fall for every line of propaganda because we haven't figured out the cognitive wings evolution or God has given us. Perhaps one day, we'll shed the shadows from our egos, and trying to sell us war will be like trying to sell a bitcoin to the Amish.

Or, maybe the universe is just one big eye, slowly opening. Life is its first blink, humans are its first blurry thoughts. Science is IT rubbing the sleep out, meditation is IT watching its own mind churn, and the internet? That's IT mapping its own nervous system on a neural net. All the chaos? Just the pain of cosmic puberty. The eye's just not awakened yet but we”ll get there.

Edited by zazen

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

I think this represents what is wrong with Israel. People like you would have supported Nazis if born in Germany during that time. Self bias beyond belief. Comical level to the point where I cannot tell if it is troll or not.

You seem like your average Ben Gvir supporter.

Thank you for giving us insight into how the radical Zionist that supports Ben Gvir in Israel thinks.

Thank you for the compliment. Don’t take it personal but if you cannot find a difference between me and a Nazi your moral compass is seriously perverted. I understand if Jews who lived in Germany would say that when they will become majority they would turn Germany into Israel or they would use terrorist tactics to attack Germans then maybe it would ave been justifiable, but Jews on the other hand were the best citizens ever, indeed a lot of them stopped calling themselves Jews and call themselves German of Mossaic persuasion. The Arabs or Palestinians who live in Israel dream of the day when they become majority and to change Israel to be Palestine and not to mention deliberately targeting innocent men and women. 
You can call me whatever you want, the difference with me, is that I do not like to lie nor I lie, I tell things they way they are, face value. And I am that kind of Jew who would rather live in Israel hated by the entire world, then Auschwitz that would be loved by.

6 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Yes I would totally support it, indeed I would even go further and compensate them for their property left. Believe me that would solve so much issues.

That goes both ways.

If Jews went back to Europe from Israel that also would solve many issues.

And they are more compatible with Europe than Palestinians are and Europe has a soft spot for them now.

Better solution to me, if you want to go down that route.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Don’t take it personal but if you cannot find a difference between me and a Nazi your moral compass is seriously perverted.

Jesus Christ.

I will explain to you in detail to avoid confusion.

Basically, what I mean is this.

German citizens born during that era who were prone to propaganda, hatred, self bias and group think, tended to support the Nazis. That is how the Nazis gained power. By creating this view that Germans are the most important group and everyone else is totally irrelevant in comparison. This is called self bias and Leo talks about it a lot. 

When you say that you are down to kill 240.000 civilians just to save 4 of your own, you are basically operating under the same selfish biased frequency that many Germans did during that time.

Sorry but when you say "A fingernail of a Jewish person is more important than all Palestinians" you sound genocidal and extremely hateful and biased.

Just like the Nazis were.

I am not saying you would support a genocide out of the blue like the Nazis did.

I am saying your mind is equal to the immense bias that most Germans fell into and became Nazis.

Hope it is more clear now.

7 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

And I am that kind of Jew who would rather live in Israel hated by the entire world, then Auschwitz that would be loved by

Well considering Israel is the most hated country in the world right now, it seems so.

Edited by Karmadhi

12 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

That goes both ways.

If Jews went back to Europe from Israel that also would solve many issues.

And they are more compatible with Europe than Palestinians are and Europe has a soft spot for them now.

Better solution to me, if you want to go down that route.

No thanks, I am happy to keep my own country where I can be a master of my own fate. I don’t want to be a minority under majority anymore. It’s fair that we have Christian countries, it’s fair that we have 56 Muslim countries and it’s fair to have one Jewish country. For example I want to live in a country that is closed on religious holidays, that I don’t need to ask boss for a day off, that I can be off on the entire week of Passover or entire week of Sukkoth (holiday of tabernacle). And by the way I used to live back on former Soviet Union where I was persecuted for being religious person, so no thanks and never again would I want to live under gentile rules. I want to have my own country with my own religious lifestyle. 

and to answer your other question, the world does not hate Israel, it’s just some individuals on some forms go bizarre that they cannot do much. We still have support of USA by the way who keep giving us weapons till now and we have support form most of the Europe. And when there was Eurovision we were totally fine there and got a good winning number there. So we are good. I don’t pay attention to different blogs.

And finally, the way we act most countries would act in the similar way, not sure why you are judging us different, but here is one Jew, who could care less. You want to speak of morality it’s fine but be fair, but if you start biasing against us, to me you are just another human made from flesh and blood. We take our allegiance to the Creator.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Here in Western Europe where I live it is out of the world to openly have such views.

And Western Europe has also suffered from terrorist attacks in the last 10 years.

Cause you Europeans are Green pussies. A real man bombs his neighbors and asks questions later.

:P

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.