Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

2,818 posts in this topic

Shocking statements still being spoken despite talks of arrest warrants and Israel’s ally halting arms. The arrogance.

Threats from the US to the ICC when they were considering arrest warrants of Israeli officials. Talk like a “democratic rule based order” but walk like a mafia. This is why Israel is above the law.

Yeah, that Tali Gottlieb is a worry. The nerve of these people to openly talk like that. 

7 hours ago, zazen said:

Shocking statements still being spoken despite talks of arrest warrants and Israel’s ally halting arms. The arrogance.

Threats from the US to the ICC when they were considering arrest warrants of Israeli officials. Talk like a “democratic rule based order” but walk like a mafia. This is why Israel is above the law.

The interesting thing about the first video you posted is that there's immediate push back from the TV hosts. This is one disgusting voice in a nation with different perspectives. We have voices like that in the U.S. as well. 

The framing is like that video represents the entire Israeli ideology and strategy. It doesn't.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, hundreth said:

The framing is like that video represents the entire Israeli ideology and strategy. It doesn't.

True.

The vast majority of journalists in Israel oppose to those clowns sadly came to power here thanks you Bibi's policy to surround himself by convenient people for him.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

True.

The vast majority of journalists in Israel oppose to those clowns sadly came to power here thanks you Bibi's policy to surround himself by convenient people for him.

Israelis don't realize there's western bots scanning every Israeli outlet for translated sound bites. They're oblivious to the PR games happening here.

Screenshot_20240515-214956_Gallery.jpg

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

On 14.5.2024 at 2:09 PM, Karmadhi said:

Considering critizing Israel can get you fired in British Media (there are cases of it happening when Israeli officials were pressed too hard in interviews)  I do not blame him to be honest.

Come on. Like BBC don't critisize Israel to the cellular level when they want to. He is just a fair journalist and interviewer this is an option too.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

@Merkabah Star To think Palestinians need to deal with lunatics like that guy on a daily basis in the West Bank.

Imagine that lunatic also being backed up by the army.

Then they wonder why terrorist attacks happen.

Not that I support the attacks but against such lunatics you do not have much choice I fear, especially when the law and army are against you.

I feel like that guy's mindset is very common for the settlers in the West Bank which is where the violence happens.

Nobody cares if Tel Aviv Israelis are peaceful since there is no settlements there.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

If there are no uninvolved civilians in Gaza then there are no uninvolved civilians in the Israeli occupation, and so Oct 7 was not the death of civilians but combatants.

Two can play that game.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If there are no uninvolved civilians in Gaza then there are no uninvolved civilians in the Israeli occupation, and so Oct 7 was not the death of civilians but combatants.

Two can play that game.

Agreed, though I think it's a fringe group of Israelis who think this way. 

The unfortunate reality is that hamas is deeply entrenched in civilian Palestinian life, and it's almost impossible to remove them without harming countless civilians. It's really sad.

I feel if you you gave Israelis a magical device with two buttons, one to eliminate the most vicious Hamas members, and another to maximize casualties and immediately win the war - they would choose the former. Israelis would love if there were a clean way to defeat Hamas.

I believe if you gave Hamas the same magical device with the situation flipped, they would choose to destroy all the Jews. 

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, hundreth said:

Agreed, though I think it's a fringe group of Israelis who think this way. 

The unfortunate reality is that hamas is deeply entrenched in civilian Palestinian life, and it's almost impossible to remove them without harming countless civilians. It's really sad.

I feel if you you gave Israelis a magical device with two buttons, one to eliminate the most vicious Hamas members, and another to maximize casualties and immediately win the war - they would choose the former. Israelis would love if there were a clean way to defeat Hamas.

I believe if you gave Hamas the same magical device with the situation flipped, they would choose to destroy all the Jews. 

+1 ❤

Edited by Nivsch

3 hours ago, hundreth said:

‘The machine did it coldly’: Israel used AI to identify 37,000 Hamas targets | Israel-Gaza war | The Guardian

Read this. It is from a Western media too, using leaked information from an Israeli newpaper.

Tell me after reading it, if Israel is actually trying to minimize civilian deaths.

On 16/5/2024 at 1:34 AM, hundreth said:

Israelis don't realize there's western bots scanning every Israeli outlet for translated sound bites. They're oblivious to the PR games happening here.

Oh yes, it’s western bots making Israel look bad. Sure..

5 hours ago, hundreth said:

what a bullshit excuse, your mind games and little tricks will come back to bite you and Israel in the ass, it's only a matter of time. The downfall has already begun and you cannot undo what you've done.