Raze

Israel / Palestine News Thread

3,206 posts in this topic

@Merkabah Star

On 02/05/2024 at 7:46 AM, Merkabah Star said:

If you feel like more Piers Morgan, yelling “debates”.. 😂

Obviously by now Piers Morgan is a grifter and con artist. People like him should be fined and jailed, as that's the only way people like him learn that consequences of speech are real.

Posted (edited)

Piers Morgan is not a grifter or con artist. He just has a centrist perspective and you want him to be more radical.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Merkabah Star

Obviously by now Piers Morgan is a grifter and con artist. People like him should be fined and jailed, as that's the only way people like him learn that consequences of speech are real.

Fined and jailed? Good lord, thats a bit extreme. 

You love censorship!

Edited by Merkabah Star

@Merkabah Star Yes this is a definition of war.

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Calling it a war is a stretch to me. Keep making excuses for the death your country inflicts on innocent civilians. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Calling it a war is a stretch to me. Keep making excuses for the death your country inflicts on innocent civilians. 

How I see this is that western militaries still have not adapted to a war against guerilla because they are yet to appreciate their deffense mechanisms and highly underestimate them. Learning takes time and every judgment is extremely limited and one dimentional and far from explaining what is really happening here.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Posted (edited)

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Piers Morgan is not a grifter or con artist. He just has a centrist perspective and you want him to be more radical.

He seems quite pro Israeli to me. Especially in some interviews. In others he is indeed more centrist.

There is a reason why so many people attack him over his views regarding this conflict.

Considering critizing Israel can get you fired in British Media (there are cases of it happening when Israeli officials were pressed too hard in interviews)  I do not blame him to be honest.

I do not think he is racist as some say, just is limited in what he can express.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch The funny part is that even if it is true (Can you please send us sources from UN itself so it can be fully official), that would leave the kid death toll at around 7000. So still 175 times more than Israeli kid death toll. And this is at this moment. It will increase more since they seem to invade Rafah.

So still unacceptable.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/13/gaza-ministry-revises-figures-for-women-and-children-killed

Also I found this.

There seems to be conflicting information about this issue

Edited by Karmadhi

UNITED NATIONS/GENEVA, May 13 (Reuters) - The death toll in the Gaza Strip from the Israel-Hamas waris still more than 35,000, but the enclave's Ministry of Health has updated its breakdown of the fatalities, the United Nations said on Monday after Israel questioned a sudden change in numbers.

U.N. spokesperson Farhan Haq said the ministry's figures - cited regularly by the U.N. its reporting on the seven-month-long conflict - now reflected a breakdown of the 24,686 deaths of "people who have been fully identified."

"There's about another 10,000 plus bodies who still have to be fully identified, and so then the details of those - which of those are children, which of those are women - that will be re-established once the full identification process is complete," Haq told reporters in New York.

Israel last week questioned why the figures for the deaths of women and children has suddenly halved.

Haq said those figures were for identified bodies - 7,797 children, 4,959 women, 1,924 elderly, and 10,006 men - adding: "The Ministry of Health says that the documentation process of fully identifying details of the casualties is ongoing."

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/un-says-gaza-death-toll-still-over-35000-not-all-bodies-identified-2024-05-13/

I agree with karmadi, its still a hell of a lot more dead than the Hamas attack on Israel. 

And how many people are under the rubble? Thousands. 

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch I love how you posted all Jewish websites and Fox News, all pro Israel, yet you have been screaming and crying like a baby on here from day 1 when anyone posted from aljazerra and pretty much every other website, including the BBC, as being far too biased against Israel. 

10,000 bodies have yet to be fully identified. Probably because they are so badly maimed from your bombs. 

And how many more mass graves from the idf have yet to be uncovered.

Edited by Merkabah Star

@Merkabah Star + The guardian article I sent which says UN has not said the half number thingy.

So there seems to be some confusion here about whether UN said it or not.

Guardian is British media btw, you cannot call them "anti Israel"

9 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

And how many more mass graves from the idf have yet to be uncovered.

Just the fact that we actually have mass graves and people are still questioning whether Israel is comitting war crimes blows my mind away.

10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Merkabah Star + The guardian article I sent which says UN has not said the half number thingy.

So there seems to be some confusion here about whether UN said it or not.

Guardian is British media btw, you cannot call them "anti Israel"

Yes, your guardian article is excellent.

Israel loves to spin and spin and spin, it’s propaganda on steroids. Its people are like deer in headlights. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

The myth undergoes forceful artificial respiration 😝

Edited by Nivsch

23 hours ago, Nivsch said:

It's not a war, your disgusting country is abusive and acting like terrorist. Israel will get what they deserve, don't worry, you can't just comitt war crimes like this and get away with it. Justice will be served and Israel will pay.