Alexop

Member
  • Content count

    1,083
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alexop

  1. And those mature girls are less excited to want to date. Because they become aware of how shitty men are. I don't buy this crap that feminism has taught women to stay single. Educated women stay single because they have the the same problem as me. They have a hard time finding a person that meets them where they are at.
  2. Exactly. This was my biggest frustation in life. I could not create that intellectual intimacy with my exes. Few women can meet me there, and many of them are mentally damaged. Because how the hell do you get motivated to spend years learning this shit we know? Motivated by pain.
  3. So be it. I understand. Many so called developed people use this kind of rhetorics as a coping for their lack of development. They believe they are above normies but they might be even bellow.
  4. To end on a positive note. Enjoy the drama, enjoy the shittyness of society. It is so shitty that is feels like a bad movie made on purpose to be bad. This is the consequence of consciousness. You become conscious of the pathologies, of the misery and suffering. From the absolute perspective everything is Good. Bad is how we call things that negatively affect our survival.
  5. @Miguel1 i feel you. I decided to stop using Hinge. If it helps you, so be it. It is just too lame for me to accept it anymore. You can get success with it in the same way you can get yourself well fed by eating from the garbage can. In regards to our countries. It is a good example of progress going wrong. They couldn't get to much progress economy wise so they pushed for social progress. This is why we still have neo-liberals damaging the economy while the ridiculous situation in dating, clueless children who cannot become men and women, gender identity garbage, loneliness, individualism, entitlement, unchecked immigration etc. has destroyed the fabric of society.
  6. I am exactly there man. I feel you. I am 31 and living in Sweden, which is pretty close culture wise to Finland where you live. Finding friends is hard here, nevermind a healthy partner. I met many mentally damaged girls and I have enough of forcing myself to socialize just to meet a girl. I will tell you my strategy: I go to social activities that I enjoy. Those activities give me a small chance to meet a partner some day, but I don`t do them just because I want to find a woman. I enjoy doing them period. The activities are: -pair dancing (Lindy Hop and West Coast Swing social dance events) 2 times a week -gymnastics gym maybe once a month -occasional climbing gym sessions where I randomly talk with new people at auto-belay area -politics involvement (that is part of my life purpose of influencing Sweden`s politics). With this one you can become popular and you know that popularity is chick krack. -as a bonus for my happiness boost, I do alone activities in nature. This is what I do. NO dating apps. Delete that shit from your phone. Try to enjoy life alone. It is sooo hard to find a healthy beautiful woman that it basically is just a lottery. Especially if you are an introvert like me. Many women are mentally damaged, and those who are healthy either have a man or they are reluctant to investing energy in meeting a man (because they had too many bad experiences with all sorts of boring man-children). Men here a very socially under-developed and bore the shit out of women. Men don't develop because nobody tells you what a man is here and how to become a man. Women are so confused here and don't know why they aren't attracted to almost any man. Good job Scandinavia with your leftist gender sameness garbage! And this man-children disease is spreading fast all-over the world. Because of this crap, dating will be double as hard. Women will just lose interest in dating completely. And even if you meet her, you might separate after a few years. You will go back to the bottom, just a bit older. Do social activities that you enjoy doing anyway and enjoy life alone. If she comes, that will just be a bonus. Good luck brother!
  7. Leo, I remember you saying that if a woman becomes "too mature", "too technical", "too logical"... she becomes less attractive to you. She basically becomes a man so to speak. https://youtu.be/v08NV8wN3zY?is=n4MxeZTJtIA-2Pvy But think about this. For example the woman presented above: Mariana Mazzucato; is IMO a true Tier 2 woman, and we can find many such examples (maybe a younger, physically attractive Tier 2 woman). Women that have such a high intelligence that they easily can learn about femininity and masculinity, learn how attraction and relationships work, and therefore learn how to "switch sides" so to speak. With switching sides I mean, when they interact with their partner, they are going into their feminine side. They let go, relax, and let the man be the brain, while she is taking a break from all her intellectual efforts. Such a woman is tired of all the time being in her masculine, so she will happily and naturally feel the need tot take a break. Not just for the relationship's sake. And the other feminine qualities that we, men, love can also be easily learned: e.g. playful and cute behaviour. Now the big challenge for such a woman is to really find a man that matches her maturity and intelligence. But think about this: what if you, Leo, meet a young, attractive equivalent of Mariana Mazzucato? Supposing that she also is strongly educated about attraction and femininity/masculinity, what would be the reasons you wouldn't find her attractive? Personally I am am more attracted to a mature, technical woman that can discuss ideas and can appreciate my intellectual value. Such a woman can deeply see my value, such a woman can be such a fun companion. Such a woman can offer me much more than sex. The big IF is that if she will be able to trust my lead and competence instead of reversing the polarity. If not, then yes, I would lose attraction.
  8. I think politics can be a cool life purpose. You get into the party, you meet members physically, you get recognised by your charisma, competence, knowledge. No algorithm bullshit, no marketing skills that override competence. If you suck, you suck. If you're good, you raise in the party's hierarchy. Charisma is not marketing for me, it is competence. I can use my 15 years of personal development and politics education to help people survive better. People appreciate you if you help them survive better. Most people don't care about our advanced philosophy shit. They want just to survive better. I joined the social-democrats, a stage Orange-Green huge party. It is basically almost double as big as the second most popular party. I got in the party 2 months ago. I already got recognised because of my competent arguments. Already met and worked with 3 parliament deputees. One guy from the opposition, the neo-liberal Moderates, I talked to, said he didn't get such good arguments against his claims for a long time. Looking forward to grow in the party and help Sweden.
  9. @Schizophonia no offence buddy, but Leo himself said you guys who are dissecting women here have no idea what you are talking about. Not my words. When you are neurotically talking about the same subject years in a row, with very little progress, some red lights have to blip in your head.
  10. Kind of like that. Attraction is alot of learn by experience. Watch Leo's series about how to get laid and go! Just go out and practice! There are many more things that improve your game not just that kind of theory. Power dynamics is huge. Masculinity vs femininity, gigantic.
  11. @BlessedLion I think we hold two different concepts in our heads. For me attraction is the initial phase where you lock the woman, not the "glue" that holds the relationship together. Attraction happens fast, based on superficial factors. Like the opener (than can be aped), the game (that can be aped), the charisma (that can be more or less learned with time), what to say and more important what not to say (also learnable). You learn all these steps and you lock the woman. That is attraction for me. Relationships skills are a whole different beast. This is why all these pickup scumbags fail at maintaining a healthy relationship. Attraction is important, but it has to be taught as a part of how to be a real man, not just a bunch of skills, like learning how to swim.
  12. Yeah, the pathetic situation forces guys to learn all this shit. You have to learn how to meet girls, even if you are a cool guy, the average day to day activities will give very little opportunities to meet a cool girl.
  13. Fine, it is just that so many times this attraction discussions go in the wrong direction. Dissecting women like they are some aliens.
  14. Good luck buddy! Don't listen to me. I theorize about masculinity and femininity instead. I learn how to be a man. Maybe what I theorize about you call attraction theory. I call it healthy masculinity. The work should be about how to become a guy who is irresistible. Not about learning some cheap tricks that will trick the girl. So many guys need to learn this pick-up shit is because they suck as people. They are undesirable. They have to fake a likable persona.
  15. My concern is that more and more guys will feel forced ro learn attraction as a "skill". To learn how to trick women into their beds. This kills the magic, the romance. It becomes a cat and mouse dynamic. A lock to be picked. A problem to be solved. And many women could simply be manipulated and tricked by guys who learned "the tricks".
  16. @BlessedLion yes it kind of is like that. Sadly this what it has to be done. Learning how to get a woman has become like learning any other skill. Just follow a specific training, rules, steps. However attraction is very different from relationship skills. Imo a long term relationship will really show your real level of development. Attraction can be aped, because it happens quick and you can hide your shitty parts. but not being a good partner. But yea, without being able to attract a woman, you cannot have a relationship
  17. Yes I agree. But it mostly is teaching them how to be normal humans. To no be autistic and be able to have fun in social contexts. And yea, some technical details of course. But I am so tired about this subject. It is discussed so much and still most people who discuss it all day still suck. The problem is more systemic than "guys suck nowadays". 1. Social media and dating apps give women waaay to much power. Guys would also abuse that power if they had it. Mostly by sleeping with the whole city. 2. Social environment is shit. People don't meet anymore, rarely make new friends, are individualistic as fuck, do not dare to be vulnerable and warm. Everyone is a fucking snowflake that disappears at the first conflict. Of course not everyone. 3. Economic and cultural environment changed. Women have their own money now. They don't need a man to help them survive anymore. Therefore the culture changed in the way that there is much less social pressure on women to find a man and be a good little wife. Especially the latter, exposed the underdevelopment in men..women had no choice before. Now they have and if men don't match expectations, they are ignored. I think we had lots creepy and disgusting men back in the days, but they still could lock in a woman because the times permitted them that luxury.
  18. I stopped theorising about attraction. Waste of time. Go out, laugh, joke, Inspire, lead, be powerful in a healthy way, and that's it. Find friends who mastered this and emulate them. Those who fail at it care too much. And women smell that weakness, that loneliness, that desperation. Attraction theory is more like learning how to be a normal man, who goes out and can socialize. Lol
  19. Sorry for not contributing here. I dont have the patience you guys have, theorising the shit out of the subject. Dudes, attraction is easy. There are guys who did not read one sentence about attraction and still attract all the girls. Attraction is easy, it is relationships which are complicated. Attraction is about power dynamics, charisma, social skills, showing up where you should show up. Boom. Relationships require serious work, that si why almost nobody have deep meaningful relationships. Most people who say they have figured this out too, think again my dude, think again. Firstly, you need a partner that can meet you at your depth. No matter how good you are, you need a partner to match your level.
  20. @Bjorn K Holmstrom of course nothing is black and White
  21. The politics "market" in Sweden is quite saturated. You could squeeze some niche party that comes with a special cause or a new perspective. But most reasonable new politicians choose an existing big party where they might make reforms. for example, I joined the biggest party and help it evolve with cutting edge Tier 2 ideas, instead of creating my own party. I recently been to a lecture by a new party called MoD. The party leader held it. It was laughable. They had pie in the sky ideals about how they will help people feel more free and shit. I asked them.. let's say you come into the parliament, what are the parties you can collaborate with? He said: it is not really important for us, we think all parties are dissatisfying. All these new pie in the sky parties called something like: citizens for democracy or some shit like that are just inexperienced people who do not understand power, who do not understand how politics work, who are SD illiterate; and how to make changes in a country. When the rubber meets the road, when they come into power and realize their ideals cannot be achieved, people will laugh at them and they will disappear. If only they will come so far. Liberals make the sane mistakes, Leo had a blog post about it. Capitalism exists because it works. Marxism doesn't exist because it doesn't work. Greta Thunberg said she voted for the least bad party because there is no good party in riksdag. Naive little girl, everything in the world s is GOOD. "Bad" is your own interpretation of the world through you own miopic perspektive. The above paragraph for example should NOT be told by any politician. People will not understand what i just said and that only would damage my PR. The above paragraph is very true but it won't work. Turquoise ideas don't work because people are not ready for them yet.
  22. I don't think there is a Swedish politician around here. But this is a good idea, to be careful what I say in the public contexts.
  23. Magdalena Andersson said S will have a strict migration policy. And also a strict workforce immigration. I just had a discussion with a neo-liberal who was dissatisfied with making workforce immigration stricter. They want their cheap slaves for their companies.
  24. https://www.instagram.com/alexopris0?stkn=bTc1NDV5ZnM5amU3