-
Content count
1,083 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Alexop
-
Parties that did not make the threshold are there for a reason. People don't resonate with them. Either they are too extreme or they have a poor PR. Like those antivaxxers or those excess Green woketards (feministisk intiativ). Even the Sweden Democrats who we can all agree they are a bunch of assholes, they got so big because they were the first ones who dared to say something that was kind of true. That immigration has to be carefully managed, instead of ideological pursuit of "opening our hearts" and "my country does not build walls" and become world's good Samaritan. Look what i got from that Moderate guy haha, he got kind of triggered. Sun cream.
-
I think in-person mentoring is very weak in society today, but there are tons of mentors online. When people struggle, they go online and seek help, or even to the AI. Individualism has created a society of people who do not want to accept that they need help, they just suck it up and go forward.
-
Thanks 🙏 yea politics is cool because you can combine soo many disciplines together. Sociology, psychology, economics, finance, law, power-dynamics, Spiral-Dynamics (which is HUGE and almost no politician knows about it). It is and art too. How much truth and progress will the people accept? Where is the country's center of gravity? Which party posess excess of one or more SD memetics? It is not as simple as you go in and tell people about Stage Turquoise "reality is a hallucination" shit. Nobody will take you seriously or you will even be get kicked out.
-
Bingo! We have to think with our brains, not with our dicks. And best sex you can have is in a relationship with a woman you care for. A few relationships can scratch you itch for sexual diversity I think. You don't need to sleep with the whole city for that. Body count is like personal wealth. 5-10 body count sounds ok. 500.000 - 2 million in personal wealth is ok. But wtf dude? 100+ body count? Billions in personal wealth? Are you sure you are not running away from yourself??
-
You can sell sex but not buy sex. That poor guy omg, broke my heart. https://youtu.be/nDk1oR6Ly8Q?is=ASuFGC1d1J_4pGDb
-
I think monogamy is good. Women fall in love deeply to one man. Immature men want to fuck the whole city. But I personally want ONE woman and I want her to commit to me, and need me. This polyamory shit doesn't really work nowadays. Only in niche cases of some hippie hipsters. I most cases polyamory is what a man wants, ignoring women's feelings.
-
@Emerald I don't sense women are not selective enough. I see a lot of them not selecting at all, just staying single. If they are attractive, they have tones of guys competing for their attention. And the women get choice anxiety, they don't know what to choose. Like when you open netflix and you have so many options that you just freeze and choose nothing instead.
-
Of course it has to be well regulated. I believe it it should be legal, too many lonely and sexualy frustrated guys.
-
They admit that this model is affecting some people, but they say it is a net positive because they save trafficked women. I don`t think so, women will be trafficked even if you make it illegal. You cannot stop prostitution, especially now when it is so hard to have sex.
-
Not necessarily. It is mostly the people she had in her life that calcifies her.
-
Depends which men they met. But I feel you. Most men are shit, so there is a good risk they met some assholes down the road, that eroded their femininity. They cannot be truly feminine without exposing themselves to trauma. That would be the core of femininity, to completely let go and fall in love and trust him.
-
Yes. Women without a direction are boring. What can they offer besides of some sex and company? If she also has a developed masculine side, it is more exciting. You are in for a journey together.
-
Got it Sir.
-
@LordFall Yes, and I see this change in style and content in almost any influencer. If in 2010s they used to wear specific clothes and talk about what was cool then. 15 years later, they are completly rebranded. Just look att that fucker, Zuckerberg. he is a perfect example of a sellout. Just look at his first Joe Rogan appereance and the last. They adapt to what people ask, to what is the hipsterish trend RN. The timeless teachings of Leo will be in the backround for a long time to come.
-
They don't want to be associated with the enemy, they also are too biased and closed minded, and it makes for bad business. To succeed as an influencer you have to feed the pigs with the junk they want to hear.
-
@LordFall exactly! I dated a girl who acted all bossy and stuff with guys. Because she mostly dated loser nice guys. When she was with me, she was a compltely different person, she told me that her nervous system was in full alert while with those soy boys, but with me she felt safe and lead, so she acted feminine. Our behavior is very contextual. Of course there are nature aspects, like the temperament and introversion/extroversion. But context influence our behavior alot.
-
@Joshe Let´s keep the thread about masculinity/femininity and talk SD somewhere else. It is pretty clear to me that you have a lot of work to do until you understand the model.
-
really good analogies! On the one hand, people are able to experience and develop only one energy, typically the masculine, due to environment. On the other, even if they have both sides develped and they are atuthentically feminine lets say, when in a masculine environment, they let only the masculinity out. I also believe that most people can be flexible and be contextually masculine or feminine, depending on what is required from them. I refuse to believe that for example, a highly brainy academic woman who talks about advanced economical models etc. cannot let go and relax and trust the lead of her man when at home. She does not have to become some fluffy whoofy daddy´s girl. For me it is enough to just let go, relax and let me contain her. And sometimes, why not, let her lead me. I also need a break.
-
I know, I am very handsome and smart.
-
LOL
-
No. Tier 2 of course. Orange can create retarded hierarchies where winner takes all, many times they are failing at creating merit based hierarchies that remain like that. Almost all corporations have a ladder of ass licking, negotiation skills, nepotism, corruption. AND this is why Green is so vehement in dismantling hierarchies, because it is a reaction to Orange. Tier 1 reacts and very often over-reacts to the preceding stage. Tier 2 acts, Tier 1 REacts.
-
No worries. I know what I want and don´t want. I don´t need daddy Leo to tell me this. I was curious of his perspective.
-
Yellow requires a highly advanced way of thinking/logic, a behaviour and a way of seeing the world that we often perceive as masculine.
-
wow! Emerald is back! Welcome back! Cool perspective!
-
Yes! I agree. SO you agree they exist, but they are unicorns.
