Alexop

Member
  • Content count

    1,083
  • Joined

  • Last visited

6 Followers

About Alexop

  • Rank
    - - -
  • Birthday 05/10/1995

Personal Information

  • Location
    Sweden
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

7,791 profile views
  1. And those mature girls are less excited to want to date. Because they become aware of how shitty men are. I don't buy this crap that feminism has taught women to stay single. Educated women stay single because they have the the same problem as me. They have a hard time finding a person that meets them where they are at.
  2. Exactly. This was my biggest frustation in life. I could not create that intellectual intimacy with my exes. Few women can meet me there, and many of them are mentally damaged. Because how the hell do you get motivated to spend years learning this shit we know? Motivated by pain.
  3. So be it. I understand. Many so called developed people use this kind of rhetorics as a coping for their lack of development. They believe they are above normies but they might be even bellow.
  4. To end on a positive note. Enjoy the drama, enjoy the shittyness of society. It is so shitty that is feels like a bad movie made on purpose to be bad. This is the consequence of consciousness. You become conscious of the pathologies, of the misery and suffering. From the absolute perspective everything is Good. Bad is how we call things that negatively affect our survival.
  5. @Miguel1 i feel you. I decided to stop using Hinge. If it helps you, so be it. It is just too lame for me to accept it anymore. You can get success with it in the same way you can get yourself well fed by eating from the garbage can. In regards to our countries. It is a good example of progress going wrong. They couldn't get to much progress economy wise so they pushed for social progress. This is why we still have neo-liberals damaging the economy while the ridiculous situation in dating, clueless children who cannot become men and women, gender identity garbage, loneliness, individualism, entitlement, unchecked immigration etc. has destroyed the fabric of society.
  6. I am exactly there man. I feel you. I am 31 and living in Sweden, which is pretty close culture wise to Finland where you live. Finding friends is hard here, nevermind a healthy partner. I met many mentally damaged girls and I have enough of forcing myself to socialize just to meet a girl. I will tell you my strategy: I go to social activities that I enjoy. Those activities give me a small chance to meet a partner some day, but I don`t do them just because I want to find a woman. I enjoy doing them period. The activities are: -pair dancing (Lindy Hop and West Coast Swing social dance events) 2 times a week -gymnastics gym maybe once a month -occasional climbing gym sessions where I randomly talk with new people at auto-belay area -politics involvement (that is part of my life purpose of influencing Sweden`s politics). With this one you can become popular and you know that popularity is chick krack. -as a bonus for my happiness boost, I do alone activities in nature. This is what I do. NO dating apps. Delete that shit from your phone. Try to enjoy life alone. It is sooo hard to find a healthy beautiful woman that it basically is just a lottery. Especially if you are an introvert like me. Many women are mentally damaged, and those who are healthy either have a man or they are reluctant to investing energy in meeting a man (because they had too many bad experiences with all sorts of boring man-children). Men here a very socially under-developed and bore the shit out of women. Men don't develop because nobody tells you what a man is here and how to become a man. Women are so confused here and don't know why they aren't attracted to almost any man. Good job Scandinavia with your leftist gender sameness garbage! And this man-children disease is spreading fast all-over the world. Because of this crap, dating will be double as hard. Women will just lose interest in dating completely. And even if you meet her, you might separate after a few years. You will go back to the bottom, just a bit older. Do social activities that you enjoy doing anyway and enjoy life alone. If she comes, that will just be a bonus. Good luck brother!
  7. @Schizophonia no offence buddy, but Leo himself said you guys who are dissecting women here have no idea what you are talking about. Not my words. When you are neurotically talking about the same subject years in a row, with very little progress, some red lights have to blip in your head.
  8. Kind of like that. Attraction is alot of learn by experience. Watch Leo's series about how to get laid and go! Just go out and practice! There are many more things that improve your game not just that kind of theory. Power dynamics is huge. Masculinity vs femininity, gigantic.
  9. @BlessedLion I think we hold two different concepts in our heads. For me attraction is the initial phase where you lock the woman, not the "glue" that holds the relationship together. Attraction happens fast, based on superficial factors. Like the opener (than can be aped), the game (that can be aped), the charisma (that can be more or less learned with time), what to say and more important what not to say (also learnable). You learn all these steps and you lock the woman. That is attraction for me. Relationships skills are a whole different beast. This is why all these pickup scumbags fail at maintaining a healthy relationship. Attraction is important, but it has to be taught as a part of how to be a real man, not just a bunch of skills, like learning how to swim.
  10. Yeah, the pathetic situation forces guys to learn all this shit. You have to learn how to meet girls, even if you are a cool guy, the average day to day activities will give very little opportunities to meet a cool girl.
  11. Fine, it is just that so many times this attraction discussions go in the wrong direction. Dissecting women like they are some aliens.
  12. Good luck buddy! Don't listen to me. I theorize about masculinity and femininity instead. I learn how to be a man. Maybe what I theorize about you call attraction theory. I call it healthy masculinity. The work should be about how to become a guy who is irresistible. Not about learning some cheap tricks that will trick the girl. So many guys need to learn this pick-up shit is because they suck as people. They are undesirable. They have to fake a likable persona.
  13. My concern is that more and more guys will feel forced ro learn attraction as a "skill". To learn how to trick women into their beds. This kills the magic, the romance. It becomes a cat and mouse dynamic. A lock to be picked. A problem to be solved. And many women could simply be manipulated and tricked by guys who learned "the tricks".
  14. @BlessedLion yes it kind of is like that. Sadly this what it has to be done. Learning how to get a woman has become like learning any other skill. Just follow a specific training, rules, steps. However attraction is very different from relationship skills. Imo a long term relationship will really show your real level of development. Attraction can be aped, because it happens quick and you can hide your shitty parts. but not being a good partner. But yea, without being able to attract a woman, you cannot have a relationship