-
Content count
5,229 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Posts posted by Hardkill
-
-
2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:i do have friends and always had
but because of a social anxiety and sensitivity i find it often hard to keep up
then i had friends that lived in shared apartments (not with me) where i could just go and party sometimes when i felt good and social enough or whatever
but now with covid etc. things didn't get easier
and now it's new years and because i didn't plan anything nobody is around and many things are closed
it's a bit lonely
i often like to be alone but when i get the urge to see people and nobody is around or at home then it f'n sucks
I totally feel this way now too.
I hope that COVID will finally be under enough control soon enough.
-
15 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:yea in some ways it might be congruent
but i think in a way it would put too much pressure on the women
like "love me now or i'm going to throw myself in front of that bus"
also it's not playful at all
maybe try more the route that leo explained
I see what you’re saying.
Though why does everything have to be playful with women? Don’t women love drama too? Women like to cry when they watch sad romance movie scenes.
-
29 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:that seems a bit too much
Yeah, but I am thinking that at least I would be very congruent with how I am feeling and it would be very genuine. I tend to get depressed easily.
-
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:Be careful. High likelihood you will come off creepy saying that unless it's really authentic and spontaneous.
The point is that you want to develop the ability to improvise lines like that on-the-fly. Not pre-meditated.
The frame is this: I feel like shit, but I'm still gonna blatantly hit on you. If you do it from that frame it will be funny.
This one is not for newbies. You still need to have a core confidence to pull that off.
Remember, 90% of your game should be friendly-chill, not weird gamey lines.
A lot of times when I am feeling really down in the dumps I often think about approaching a girl or group of girls and saying stuff like "you know, I feel like you don't really like me.....well, I guess that's because people really don't like me much....I am a fuck up.....I am a real loser....but it's still not fair that women like these asshole guys instead of nice guys like me.....I really want people to like me.....but I guess it's never going to happen with me....that's why on some days I just want to kill myself and end all of the suffering and misery that I am going through."
-
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:There's no specific thing you have to do.
I just gave you an example that would grow you.
Oh I see.
Ok, thank you. Your answers to my questions on this thread definitely helped further my understanding of spiral dynamics and how to apply it to my own life.
-
5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:That doesn't stop you from sticking your semen-dripping dick inside her.
So, it's just biologically how women are wired for sex even if some of them just want casual sex?
-
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:It would grow you to shoot a moose, carve it, and eat it with your own bare hands.
Lol. That's crazy!
Are you telling me that you had to do shit like that in order to transcend to solid Yellow?
-
3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:Maybe because she pushes a baby out between her legs and you don't.
Think about it.
Right, but not everyone woman wants a baby or wants to even have a serious relationship.
-
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:Yes, but it's a Catch-22 because they need to rise to Yellow to want to work more on Blue & Orange.
It's hard to work on something you demonize every day for a living.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to work more on Blue and Orange by doing conservative stuff like heavily practicing religion or owning a dangerous gun. I also, don't want to have to exploit others for my own success.
-
Just now, Leo Gura said:Yup, he's basically hit the limit of Tier 1 cognition.
He could probably use more work within Blue and Orange to make them solid.
Ah I see. Makes sense.
So, other progressives such as everyone on TYT could also use more work within Blue and Orange to make them solid and transcend to Yellow?
-
22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:Of course he does. He's a fairly well-rounded guy from what I have seen of him.
He just doesn't have a good grasp of the perspectival nature of reality, especially the perspectives of his political enemies. He falls into the trap of demonizing conservatives too much.
I see. So, even though he has solid Blue, solid, Orange, and solid Green values, he is still unable to transcend to Yellow because he still too judgmental of others who are not like him, especially those who are conservatives and capitalists too much.
I think like Kyle Kulinski and Krystal ball he also overestimates how many people in the US are progressive or even moderately liberal.
-
3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:@Scholar Of course the endless debating of morality is part of the total Perfection and must be accepted.
And I make plenty of practical, relative distinctions in good vs bad. Trump is a devil who is bad for democracy. Yet I also see Trump from a higher perspective as part of Perfection.
Do you think that Vaush have some healthy aspects of Blue and Orange such as a solid work ethic and personal success?
-
22 minutes ago, Roy said:It's really ok for men AND women to use each other for sex. The actual problem with this arises because we don't honestly communicate our intentions to one another (either intentionally or not), so we feel betrayed when things don't work out the way we want.
The solution to your issue here @Hardkill isn't to distract yourself with cultural narratives about what men or women shouldn't be allowed to do. Focus on your own selfishness and take responsibility for improving your own communication skills that contributed to this happening, instead of being resentful that you can't get away with what other selfish people are doing.
11 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:It could be she just lost attraction for you at some point, rather than just using you for sex.
Women will keep having sex with you as long as attraction is there.
Right, but if it is okay for both men and women to use each other just for sex, then why does a guy have make a girl not feel like she is being treated like a sex object if she doesn't want anything more than just sex? Why do I have to make her feel special or that I want her for more than just sex to seduce her when maybe all she wants is just some casual sex for herself?
-
I know that progressives are examples of people that are at stage Green, but I wonder if some of them actually have some Yellow in them. Some of them seem to have good values from stages Purple, Red, Blue and Orange which is necessary for becoming a stage Yellow being. Let's take Bernie Sanders as an example. He has some good aspects of Purple such as respect for nature and acknowledgment of all of the different kinds of communities, tribes, cultures, and traditions out there throughout the whole world. He also has some good values of Red such as passion, ambition, assertiveness, and being a revolutionary. He further has some good values of Blue including work ethic, discipline, commitment, respect for law and order, and faith in a cause. He moreover has some good aspects of Orange such as personal success and wealth, certain degree of charisma, belief in science and technology, and belief in private ownership and entrepreneurship. Additionally, Sanders has probably studied and read up on a lot of various kinds of high intellectual material from various highly renown intellectuals.
-
2 minutes ago, something_else said:There are two interpretations of this, one of them is not so favourable for your ego...
However men use women for sex wayyyy more than the other way around
Yeah, but there a lot of women out there who are only looking for casual sex.
-
There have been a few times in my life where I had sex on the first or second date with a woman, but then I would never see or hear from them again even though I wanted to continue to seeing them. I get that women generally don't want to have their bodies be used for just sex, but why is it okay for women to use men just for sex?
-
Okay, I believe that I get it now.
From now on, I'll try my best to not be disrespectful like that to women again.
Thank you everybody.
-
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:@Hardkill Stop trying to be edgy and practice being chill and friendly. But with sexual intent.
The point of verbal game is to make her giggle. You say things that should make her giggle.
Okay, so don't do anymore edgy stuff until I have a lot more experience and have much more advanced game (of course that's if I ever really achieve that level of game).
So, even sexual alpha males who are abusive to women don't even start off being hurtful to women?
-
Ohhhhh.....I think I get it now. I took the idea of “being an asshole” too literally.
Shit......I really screwed up big time.
Now, I feel really bad about what I’ve done.?
Does this also mean that negging girls turns women off?
-
15 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:You can insult girls, just give them a disclosure beforehand .. that should lighten the mood.
Example:
Guy - "hey, I'm about to insult you" (pauses, waits for response)
Girl - "huh or what?" (she'll probably giggle if she doesn't take herself too seriously
Guy - (proceed with whatever bogus insult)
So, then why do guys who have game say that women like men who are assholes or are arrogant?
-
I thought that according to the US education laws, every adult has to have at least a high school level of education. So, how are the majority of Americans throughout the whole country not able to read at the high school level as a bare minimum?
-
30 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:None of these things were funny. You don't wanna insult the girls, you wanna tease them here and there. Big difference.
You just came off as a socially uncalibrated jerk. And that's because, you took it too seriously, there was no playfullness or teasing involved. It basically has the same effect as making strong sexual comments right off the bat. You're gonna get blown off immidiatelly.
2 minutes ago, something_else said:Lol wtf.
Dude, teasing girls playfully is good fun but this is just plain insulting and being a total asshole
I see what you guys are saying, but I thought that girls liked assholes and they like it when a guy gets a girl's mind off of logic mode by making them feel some sort of strong emotions.
-
22 minutes ago, Lyubov said:The guy has his wings in jail like you said and went to court for rape. That automatically should disqualify him from being discussed in this community as a viable source for men to improve with women. Fox News threads and conspiracy threads are closed here. The same level of integrity should be applied to male dating advice here.
20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:Well, to be fair to John, I think his case was dropped and didn't actually involve sex. Not all charges/accusations are automatically true. I don't know all the details, I'm just saying what I heard.
But yeah, he's is a sketchy guy. He was too sketchy for RSD. Let that sink in.
To be fair, Fox News anchors probably sexually abused and harassed more women than John. Now let that sink in.
John Anthony does look like a repulsive sleazbag.
-
18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:"Master" is a nebulous notion here.
I'm just saying don't expect him to have the highest lay count. It's John who's using laycount to judge people. I have never cared about laycount.
Ah, okay. I see what you're saying.
Yeah, I think that lay count is important to some extent because it is one big determining factor as to how successful you are with women. However, I do agree that lay count should certainly not be considered to be the end all be all and should stop being concerned about your lay count after a certain point. Just like with money. How much money you are able to make is an important factor in how good your financial skills are, but money is of course not be the end all be all and you should stop being concerned about how much money you make after a certain point.

in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Posted
@Carl-Richard Hey do think that progressives like Vaush have a little bit of stage Yellow in them?