-
Content count
19,289 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Joseph Maynor
-
If I had better lighting and audio I would do a video with all of you lol.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I thought I was pretty clear. Maybe not. It depends. -
This is it. It is about leverage sometimes. Not always.
-
Everyone wants to have high IQ lol.
-
-
Joseph Maynor replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Been there done that! -
This is a red flag for me. I don't like the push and pull, hot and cold. It is like someone is wobbling the relation. I don't like to be messed with this way emotionally.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
To me insanity means you are hindered from taking care of the practical affairs of life to a greater or lesser degree. -
I do both with my businesses and my music/social life. It does not have to be an either/or.
-
-
-
I spent a lot of time studying music theory years ago. Nowadays I don't need much theory. It depends on what genre of music you play too. As a Jazz trumpet player, I don't need to know the level of theory that a Jazz piano player needs to know for example. I need enough theory to look at a chart and decide how I am going to take a solo over the changes for a tune that I haven't played before.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thank you for being here too. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But notice how he guides someone through an inquiry which he controls as a process. A lot of spiritual teachers do this. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Davino's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Unless someone else thinks they are God, then you have a problem lol. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Emerson is going to put you through a process where you realize he is right and you are wrong in some way. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I figured it out. This is someone who is using language against someone -- but also using language. This is very common with some spiritual teachers. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I will review this carefully and respond. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What I'm seeing watching the video is two guys talking about spirituality. I have nothing to say about it other than what it is actually. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Okay. Got it. I will watch the video in full and give a response. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Are you talking about Ralph Waldo Emerson? -
Joseph Maynor replied to Davino's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
We're getting at the crux of the issue guys. This is getting deep. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Davino's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Who is creating the other gods? -
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well, if you want to create that, have at it! -
Joseph Maynor replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It depends on who you think The Creator is, in part.
