Joseph Maynor

Member
  • Content count

    19,465
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joseph Maynor

  1. I'm not trying to say anything is wrong. What we find pleasure in varies. We all have a different signature to create so to speak.
  2. If I were trying to look cool with my music I would share my actual music.
  3. It is not my primary instrument. But surprisingly I have been playing it more and more. I'm not trying to look cool in any way by doing music.
  4. I love movies and I try to see one in the theater every weekend. I just saw Lucky Strike which I had a mixed opinion on. But I do not regret seeing it.
  5. I've been playing my keyboard a lot more and also socializing in person a lot more.
  6. Go to the club. Enter the entertainment. Be a part of it.
  7. @Miguel1 I didn't know you lived in Finland. That is amazing.
  8. Exactly. He circles back to This, which is the only pointer he really emphasizes.
  9. @Wilhelm44 I think it is a radical distrust of thought to say what reality is.
  10. Jim is just taking a very hardcore neo-advaita perspective.
  11. Some people on here are so spiritual they lost their humanity lol.
  12. I support you. This is just the trolling that happens online.
  13. That is good. Usually I don't think I know someone unless we share a meal together one on one. Or coffee.
  14. I shouldn't judge him because I haven't met him. If I met him I would feel more comfortable with an opinion. And even then it would only be my opinion.
  15. Here are a couple photos from Taipei, Taiwan.
  16. What Jim doesn't understand is the degree to which he is beholden to intellectual concepts. But I love this response! I agree with you.
  17. I think the shtick gets old and becomes a burden to bear too.
  18. Yeah. He seems a little brittle in this interview.
  19. It boggles my mind the difficulty some people have with understanding real relationship.
  20. I wouldn't say he is down to earth, quite the opposite. But this could just be my interpretation.
  21. You're right! That is why I like him. He is also hilarious. He is one of the few I like.
  22. I love Jim Newman, although I don't agree with almost anything he says.
  23. Have we met in person, I'm not sure.