Joseph Maynor

Member
  • Content count

    19,503
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joseph Maynor

  1. The relativity of age. When I was 22 I felt old compared to when I was 17. If you are 90, 75 probably seems young.
  2. I could be your father.
  3. I felt old at 22 which in hindsight is interesting.
  4. The us vs. them game.
  5. I felt old when I turned 30. No doubt. But when I look back on 30 from 48, it seems quite young to me.
  6. 30 is still a baby.
  7. I'm hearing a lot about developing an unbiased mind, but I have never met anyone who has actually achieved this.
  8. Proclus is a seriously underrated philosopher.
  9. I've been to Rome, I highly recommend it.
  10. This is a weird test, but when it starts to sound like blah blah blah.
  11. I prefer audiobooks.
  12. All I can say is I don't suffer very much after doing spirituality for 10 plus years.
  13. Until I can examine the evidence myself, I am skeptical.
  14. This is a great realization, but it can also be somewhat dangerous to survival.