-
Content count
19,435 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Joseph Maynor
-
If someone is a dating coach for men it makes sense. I can see that. This is a valid niche in teaching.
-
How could you date more than one person. This would become almost like a job it seems.
-
You guys don't know what it is like to do DMT.
-
I think it is good to just talk to everyone without any kind of agenda.
-
Blabbing about reality.
-
-
I like the new blog post. The idea that you can't define yourself out of a problem. That is a deep insight.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Lots of very basic do nothing meditation works for me. -
You guys want a friendly experience with DMT lol.
-
See it a lesson in dealing with ignorance and find the humor in it. That helps.
-
You're right. I've been improvising in every key both both major and minor over a variety of different tunes to get the chords and scales under my fingers so I don't hit any wrong notes. I love Pat Metheny too!
-
How did you feel about The Odyssey? I saw it in the theater.
-
It shows how a loving environment can cure a lot of hostility even beyond what we think instinct would suggest.
-
Unlike the "lower animals" we fight over words.
-
Fight can also be seen as play.
-
-
To make something not fun, fun can require a lot of effort.
-
But until you are 50 how would you know?
-
It is not frame control, it is frame interaction. It is an interplay.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Is this a frame control thing? -
Okay how old are you?
-
I hate the frame control concept in dating. It is awful.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Someone is going to tell you whether spirituality is suited to you? You need so see this. -
Not really because this factors into direct experience. A 20 year old does not know what it is like to be 30, etc.
-
I'm not a dating coach and I don't pretend to be, but energy is super important. It is not what you say, it is how you relate and the energy that you convey, It does have to do with pacing and slowing down. Confidence and calmness, with a willingness to relate and listen. It is maturity.
