-
Content count
19,236 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Joseph Maynor
-
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You gotta get beyond these words friend. -
Every artistry requires a certain level of discipline.
-
Okay. Don't appreciate me too much. That is not my desire. I want people to find their own path.
-
What is with your recent usage of the lower case i? I enjoy you on here.
-
I'm not worried about who comes in first or second. You might be, so I would look into that.
-
Okay.
-
I don't think so. But nice conversion.
-
Pick up on the vibe of the people you interface with too. Someone might be beautiful but have a quality to their personality that is a red flag. They might be mean or selfish.
-
I feel like unhappiness brings the absence of success.
-
What is weird about this example is this is what we all are doing but do not realize it lol.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Leo got me thinking of the pre-rational, rational, and post-rational distinction so I have that top of mind right now. -
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It is only paradoxical in a rationalist paradigm. -
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It is interesting to frame in language. The paradox between the creation of me and the creator of me. -
Logic, especially mathematics, or an analogy from these in the medium of writing, seems to be the key influence for the rationalist paradigm.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But you want to say you are living in a dream which is a red flag for me right away. -
I like the "post-rationalist" concept and I find that it really gets beyond a lot of issues, but you have to see the limitations of rationalism to get at it too. But you never transcend the rationalist point of view entirely -- You build upon it.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I understand. Death of the body is scary. -
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That sounds right. This is a tricky subject for me. The no one is doing anything but I am doing everything paradox. -
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I get this. But you seem to have a very important point to make and I'm never sure what that is. -
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Can you explain to me what I am missing that you are trying to point out. -
Joseph Maynor replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Have you surrendered? -
Joseph Maynor replied to VeganAwake's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
And your belief. -
Joseph Maynor replied to VeganAwake's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You're not getting it. -
Realize his job as a dating coach is to try to help young men approach women, and he is successful at it. That is a very unique niche.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to VeganAwake's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Belief is deep. But I'm also creating this now. And not even too.
