-
Content count
19,422 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Joseph Maynor
-
Joseph Maynor replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Figuring out is an underlying pattern of creation. It is how a particular finite perspective shows up in the world. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Travel a lot and try to have as many experiences as possible. -
Joseph Maynor replied to enchanted's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Good to see you back. Very interesting statement you created. -
Joseph Maynor replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
There is still an underlying need to be consistent with some kind of principle to ensure correctness. But this is being created at a deeper level. -
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Intellectual Stuff: Philosophy, Science, Technology
Because everyone has a need for survival. You might donate a surplus that you have. -
I tend to feel the way about spiritual teachers as you do with religion and science. This is just something I notice.
-
It is good to be comfortable not being in a relationship in a long while. Maybe this could be helpful to you. It was for me. We yearn for this sometimes on the path even though breakups are incredibly painful.
-
I usually complement them on something they are wearing if it is cool. I tend to talk to women that are more artistic generally. So they usually have a cool shirt on or something that is amazing.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why haven't we had a meet and greet yet after all these years? -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Nercohype He likes to say there is no morality, but he seems to be a very morality-inclined person ironically. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I had a girlfriend from Australia, so I can vouch for this. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Leo can ban or block anyone on here at anytime. -
And this has pros and cons.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Karmadhi's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
But you admitted you have never been to China. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ease up bro. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Everytime I challenge Natasha my words seem to change. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Karmadhi's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Go back and read your comments in this thread. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Karmadhi's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Okay. Maybe you should know what you are talking about before you pass harsh judgment. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'm sorry that my honesty offended you. -
I don't see it this way.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Karmadhi's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
You don't need to do this Leo. -
Get out of playing the game already lol.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Karmadhi's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Have you been to China Leo? -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No. You are very controlling.
