-
Content count
19,537 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Joseph Maynor
-
So who is being falsified on this basis in the context of this discussion?
-
I think this is true. But you also have to consider the source in the sense that is this person who has all these standards enough for my standards?
-
What is a falsifiable model?
-
I did some looking into it, you can watch them all on Disney+. I will do that to be fair. I like the first 3 and I would love to see how they were expanded beyond those first 3.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
All this language expects to be seriously true, but you have to see through that. But also you should trust the language you create too. It is a paradox. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Show me one person who has dissociated from their ego permanently. -
Even though I'm not a fashion person I still won't wear what I don't resonate with, even if it is a smaller wardrobe.
-
This is because we want what is not happening. This is okay, but it also causes us suffering. It is good to have some intention to control the future.
-
-
Be authentic.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But how often are we aligned with a goal? -
Joseph Maynor replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Maybe there is no distraction. -
This is all fantasy unless it is confirmed.
-
This is too bad because authenticity is so basic.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Maybe the distraction is to continue to point this out. -
I lost some friends when I started going to college and ultimately University. They saw it as an attempt by me to do something wrong.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is an excellent question. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is the million dollar question. -
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Where did this thought come from? -
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@James123 You must think you are enlightened to some degree. -
It really gets you in your head which has pros and cons.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is what I call a detour. -
If you think about it Jazz is a creature of modernity that actually also became postmodern. It was right around that time. This is one of the reasons I love Jazz because you can see this shift in the music, in the art, not in merely some kind of conceptual philosophy.
