-
Content count
19,351 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Intellectual Stuff: Philosophy, Science, Technology
Because everyone has a need for survival. You might donate a surplus that you have. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But who or what is great is always still a Relation. It is still a desire to link to something else. The Masculine is about finding all of that in Me or the I more abstractly, without Relation. That is the Individual, the I Am. I know you know this, but I am pointing out how the need to side up to someone in Relation to a other can go against the pure Knowing of the Individual. The Feminine wants to link to an other (another). We all have these energies in us. -
I tend to feel the way about spiritual teachers as you do with religion and science. This is just something I notice.
-
Joseph Maynor started following Leo, how is your dream still intact.
-
Joseph Maynor started following Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread
-
Joseph Maynor started following LSD + 5MeoDMT
-
Joseph Maynor started following veqsms
-
Joseph Maynor started following trenton
-
Joseph Maynor started following Amilaer---
-
Joseph Maynor started following Giancarlo
-
Joseph Maynor started following fictional_character
-
Joseph Maynor started following ThePhil939
-
Joseph Maynor started following Changing our Minds about Nonduality
-
It is good to be comfortable not being in a relationship in a long while. Maybe this could be helpful to you. It was for me. We yearn for this sometimes on the path even though breakups are incredibly painful.
-
I usually complement them on something they are wearing if it is cool. I tend to talk to women that are more artistic generally. So they usually have a cool shirt on or something that is amazing.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why haven't we had a meet and greet yet after all these years? -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Nercohype He likes to say there is no morality, but he seems to be a very morality-inclined person ironically. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I had a girlfriend from Australia, so I can vouch for this. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Leo can ban or block anyone on here at anytime. -
And this has pros and cons.
-
Joseph Maynor replied to Karmadhi's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
But you admitted you have never been to China. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ease up bro. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Everytime I challenge Natasha my words seem to change. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Karmadhi's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Go back and read your comments in this thread. -
Joseph Maynor replied to Karmadhi's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Okay. Maybe you should know what you are talking about before you pass harsh judgment.
