-
Content count
1,522 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
I think I'm just being impossible with this. I just fantasize about stuff, like a hopeless romantic. I really enjoy my current life which is full of little interactions, that's mostly my social life now and I'm happy with it. Perhaps a girl to explore together with since I'm here in Thailand. But at the end my fantasies are just that. People have flaws and relationships arent perfect. For now I'm choosing to just think about these things instead 😝 What about you?
-
Yah I vibe coded an entire profitable freelance business on this premise this year. What matters is you getting the clients. What concrete thing can you offer? More leads? Less time wasted? That's all that matters. Then figure out Claude code as you go, as it can pretty much do anything. And where will you find your audience? Who are they? Niche down, don't be general. So target "freelance accountants with a broken website who hate admin" not "business owners". And then reach out to them. My bot now emails 180 leads per day automatically. I only talk to people once they qualify. Took time to build my lead machine,now it makes money. Constantly improve your business, always improve and get better. Be obsessed. That's my advice.
-
Hmm I don't actually think so. Most people would just work a lot and be broke. Millionaire comes from creative thought, from mind, and those ideas come at rest or during creative peaks. Ai or staff can do the long work hours.
-
They say Leo can turn vodka into wine 🤫
-
Eating food and dating aren't the same. With food it's very low effort to just eat and move on. With dating comes a whole social entanglement and now you're playing that game. Nothing wrong with it, but it's unavoidable. You can't have two conscious beings just interfacing, that is not a romantic relationship. A relationship is exclusive. You have a relationship with person A means NOT with person B. This always comes with social games. It's separation, exclusion, survival. Breath can be used for spiritual development. Dating, I don't see it. But I notice I'm closed off to it at this moment. I'm just cynical about other people's developmental levels, which probably isn't a great quality but hey. I should be aware that this could turn into a self fulfilling prophecy. Fyi I've had one long term relationship, that was fine, not open to it now and casual dating is also kinda lame.
-
What's the point of dating? The whole operation is not genuine because it is ultimately driven by people's reproductive desires. You're not genuinely broadening your horizons when there's a dating partner involved because the underlying urges drive a lot of it. Else you can just get a dog and move on. And since the whole venture is corrupted, it's a distraction. You will almost certainly get sucked into this unconscious behavior together. The whole escaping comformity Leo talks about? Get ready for more of it, much more conformity when dating. Much more lower consciousness. That's another thing: you're entering into a giant pool of normie, low consciousness gunk. It's very unlikely your dating partners value truth, insight or thinking for themselves. People don't care about those things. Idk maybe I'm cynical. Can we all agree dating is not expanding your consciousness because of it's thick survival bias? It begs the question: why date at all? To me it's a headache, more admin. I don't want kids, so what's the point?
-
Butters replied to Thought Art's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Imperialist country leader* -
Butters replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
All these experts who said we're going into the greatest oil crisis since the seventies were wrong. -
Butters replied to BlessedLion's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Lots of spiritual peoples support 11:11 not 9/11 lol -
You shouldn't take those things seriously. OpenAI is a commercial operation run by a scam artist, not some sort of scientific institution lol.
-
Great name for a cruise-liner 😎
-
@LordFall bro I watched both videos and I'm so disappointed. I thought people were gonna be fucking on there.
-
Surely this must have been posted here before but; Girls with white socks and dad slippers. Fucking seriously.
-
In all my years on the forum I've never heard anyone say they've been on a cruise. Is it just for old people? Or is this just below the spiral dynamic elites of this world? I personally would hate it. I already hate flying cause you're just stuck in a cage up there. Being stuck in a little room for days with a bunch of old people and families sounds like a nightmare. But maybe we should do an Actualized psychedelics cruise 😁
-
They had fennec fox 🦊
