-
Content count
1,920 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Spiral
-
@Xonas Pitfall I like the metaphor of a princess and a knight. A knight must be a competent fighter in order to make the princess feel safe. A knight that is too controlled by his emotions and feels them too strongly will not be a competent fighter. Even when the world is cruel and terrible, he needs to be in his full mental capacity. Perhaps even more so than normally. So while he can feel emotions, he doesn’t do so to the same extent the princess does. However this gives a him limited experience of the world, one the princess can provide when appropriate by just being herself. However the princess has another fear, what if he is a competent fighter but doesn’t want to risk his life to keep her safe? How that works, I’ll let you figure out. As for me, well I don’t experience the world as deeply as women do. I do really like being able to through her, experience more of the world. It’s like a hidden extra aspect of reality. It similar to always being able to only be see in monochrome but being able to wear glasses that lets you see colors.
-
A smile can be a from of transference of emotions, one that men deeply appreciate.
-
@Xonas Pitfall Men can give women the experience/feeling of safety. Men are not a proxy. Men want the emotion, the secret sauce they can’t generate on their own, that the woman’s reactivity enables.
-
A woman whom is not open and authentic will not be able give men what they desire in this case. Since they are a poor proxy.
-
Women crave safety, a to degree most men can’t fathom. Men can provide safety, or some men can. Women who feel safe are happy, and happy wife, happy life Women allow men to experience more, when they are happy, than what men can experience alone.
-
@Xonas Pitfall There isn’t much in men to experience, but they can influence how women feel in a meaningful way. How women feel can be proxy for men, to experience more emotionally. Sort of
-
It’s practically the same just in a different way. Men want to experience a woman. Women want men to give them an experience. Experience here is emotional.
-
It’s a negative spiral. Men find women less appealing romantically, this makes men lose motivation and ambition in general. This makes these men less appealing to women, whom in turn become more independent, traditionally masculine and in the eyes of many men even less appealing. Rinse and repeat. These sort of thing typically last about 40-50 years in total.
-
No, it’s inhabiting the qualities society wants women to have. So in other words it’s subject depending which culture you live in
-
I wouldn’t want to be in a short term or long term relationship with a girl who wants kids, unless I want them myself. My ex’s best friend tricked her boyfriend into getting her pregnant. My ex thought that was a completely reasonable thing to do. Sex isn’t that great, awesome in theory but when you think about it, it’s really is kinda silly. To put ourselves thru so many much pain and risk for something like that.
-
Preparation is everything. You need to warm up socially. I’ll admit I also find this of kind of thing scary tho.
-
No, don't worry about it guys
-
Do not have selfies
-
I work in finance, terribly orange in all the worst ways
-
@CARDOZZO I Swedish, and yeah of course, there are exceptions. But I suspect you won’t find them at “Stureplan” where the video was recorded.
-
@CARDOZZO Never said they’re not great looking. Unfortunately you might find that’s all they have
-
I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I would prefer going elsewhere for woman. Even for hookups
-
Yeah, furthermore people tend to value what is difficult to obtain.
-
Build the sort of life a women want to be apart of. Doesn’t mean rich but fun, exciting somehow.
-
@mud It’s the same, be compassionate and listen to them. Help them if they want it. You can not carry the all the worlds burdens on your shoulders. If it’s your kids it’s a bit different. You are responsible for them in a different way.
-
Trying to change people(that don’t want to change) is not a worthwhile endeavor. Only being objectively right won’t change people’s mind. Regardless of the topic. Learn to tolerate them, try to understand their point of view. Be compassionate, towards their failures.
-
I’ve found that if you only interact or see content with women online, they seem pretty awful. However in person they are normally quite kind and friendly. Perceiving them as kind and friendly, is probably better for your chances with them. The truth about how they actually are? probably somewhere in between.
-
I think you’ll struggle to convince his audience with just being critical of him as a person as opposite to his arguments. The tricky thing with redpill ideology is that they not entirely wrong. Just like most ideologies
-
I’ve never heard of a (heterosexual) guy ever getting bored with of a particular woman. They just weren’t that interested in them in the beginning. Fell out of love, or desired variety for its own sake. I have no clue how gay guys operate however.
-
I do not have relationships goals, like marriage, kids or cohabitation. Might do those too, but they are not important to me. I want to met my dream girl and be with her for the rest of my life.
