AION

Member
  • Content count

    2,989
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AION

  1. I judge arguments, not people. That is what divides us.
  2. When you think you reached the end game you just realize that it is just the beginning. Don't get caught up in nostalgia.
  3. I don't want to be in that SD orange kind of relationship where everything is a transaction. And where she compares men like comparing different cars to see what is the best value for her time. That is just fancy prostitution.
  4. you are a regular guy, so why is it so difficult for you to get a gf? you are like jumping through 30 hoops in your relationship threads
  5. There are more singles than ever because women all want men better than them. Although regular women don't hate regular men, they disrespect them and look down on them. It is clear as day. If you can't see this I don't know what to say. And wait for it, the singles epidemic is going to get much worse. They say by 2030 40% of 40 year old women will be childless and alone.
  6. Most hate comes from daddy issues. Always screen for it with indirect questions.
  7. But the thing is like if you have to look, but you don’t you don’t still you still don’t know how to close you’re still you’re still fucked at the end you need both inner and outer
  8. Owen Cook says looks don't matter but recently I discovered that he has vested interest in believing looks don't matter because he wants to sell his programs. Both inner and outer play a role. I kind of feel stupid listening to him lol.
  9. If you were like me, introverted, you wouldn’t have gotten the success you had. In my opinion you shouldn’t feel bad. Women are the gate keepers. They ask and we supply. To be honest I kind of feel stupid reading your thread because egoism got you the result. And what I’m seeing right now is that you are turning it on yourself in a masochistic way and calling it spirituality. You have no responsibility for the choices of stupid hot girls. I think you should be nicer to yourself.
  10. How did you know I’m mildly controlling? That is very specific lol
  11. @Miguel1 you never have this hunger to be with a girl, just emotional connection without the spiritual? I don’t need a girl for spiritual connection. I just want her company, good vibes and most of all feminine energy which I lack myself.
  12. I meditated on this topic because I have a similar issue but I’m different too. I’m introverted instead of extroverted like Miguel. And I didn’t have it easy with dating. Lately I have a lot of success though. Through hard work. I didn’t come easy like for Miguel. But I reached a plateau too where others can’t reach me. And with reached I mean the young attractive women I wanted to be reached by. Because my DM is filled with milfs that can reach me where I want but I don’t want it from them. I think the right move here to give those milfs a chance but I’m not that spiritual too look beyond the wrinkles and bad decisions. And that is ok. That would be the ultimate one taste. But fuck that bullshit. I’m just a human. If others want to larp as god and play captain save a hoe be my guest. But I’m just integral. Some mfs here say they are god and still want to date a 20 year cutie and expect her to be mother Theresa from the inside. Lmao. This topic is gold. This forum is becoming a clown show. 😭😭😭
  13. I see a lot of loose threads. It is better if we create a mega thread so all the recommendations are at one place 🔊 Best for Voice Conversations & Realistic AI Chatting ChatGPT-4o – Best for natural conversations, understands tone/emotion. Claude 3 (Anthropic) – Great for philosophical and deep discussions. Google Gemini – Strong at voice-based answers, integrates with Google services. Meta AI (Llama 3) – Decent free alternative, works well in social apps. Microsoft Copilot (with GPT-4 Turbo) – Solid for productivity and voice queries. 📖 Best for Long-Form Writing & Storytelling Claude 3 Opus – Best for writing detailed, coherent stories. ChatGPT-4o – Great balance of creativity and structured writing. Sudowrite – Specifically designed for fiction writing. NovelAI – Focused on AI-generated stories with customizable styles. Jasper AI – Good for marketing copy and creative writing. 💼 Best for Productivity & Work Assistance Microsoft Copilot – Integrated with Office 365, great for work tasks. ChatGPT-4o – Can handle coding, summaries, and workflow automation. Notion AI – Best for organizing notes, to-do lists, and research. Google Gemini – Works seamlessly with Google Docs & Sheets. Zoom AI Companion – Best for summarizing meetings. 🧠 Best for Deep Thinking & Complex Problem Solving Claude 3 Opus – Handles abstract and complex ideas the best. ChatGPT-4o – Strong logical reasoning and structured thinking. Wolfram Alpha (with AI plugin) – Best for math & data-based reasoning. Perplexity AI – Best for research and sourcing real-time information. Pi (Inflection AI) – Gentle and insightful for deep personal reflections. 🎨 Best for AI Art & Image Generation MidJourney – Best for artistic and highly detailed images. DALL·E 3 (OpenAI) – Best for realistic and controlled image generation. Stable Diffusion XL – Open-source and highly customizable. Adobe Firefly – Best for design and professional use. Runway AI – Good for AI video editing as well. 💰 Best Free AI Chatbots ChatGPT (free version) – Still very capable, but limited. Google Gemini – Free and good at general knowledge. Meta AI (Llama 3) – Free on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. Perplexity AI – Free for research and web-based answers. Pi AI – Free and great for personal chats. What do you guys think? Are there any new AI tools you’d recommend? 🚀
  14. Ok I believe you but that is not what I asked
  15. So what was your trick to get so many girls? Any programs you followed. I'm still in business.
  16. Interesting approach. I'm curious how it will pan out for you. You had probably so much sex that it feels mundane. But probably it is not the spirituality that is the problem. You just fucked yourself up. Probably the first thing that comes up when you see a pussy is I don't want to use this girl which is an interesting way of seeing things. He wants that Matrix shit. The love of Neo and Trinity that broke the Matrix.
  17. You are creating your own suffering. Asking for a 40 year old in a 20 year old girl's body is like looking for an unicorn. It is mission impossible. Trust me. I told you the solution a long time ago. Just befriend older women like 40-50 and have them as platonic friends so it feeds your spiritual needs. And then just date romatically with younger girls but just accept them for who they are. Spiritualty is accepting people who they are. And not expecting a donkey to be a horse and a horse to be a donkey. God created women like this for a reason.
  18. Others have nukes too. Turkey, Pakistan and Arabs formed the Mekka agreement. Just having nukes won't deter anybody. Israel will have to accept they are just 8 million people and just ordinary people. If they keep insisting they are the chosen people and others should bend over to them they will be whiped out because nobody in the ME is going to accept that dynamic.
  19. I want a 40 year old woman in a 20 year old body but that is impossible to ask and the ones who are are weird. So if you want a hot girl you have to accept her with her childish stuff too. I rather have innocent and clean slate of a 20 year old than a woman who has become a rambo because of the dicks she knocked out. At the end you can't have your cake and eat it too. For me it is more pleasant to have an easy going girl and who is moldable. I wouldn't want a spiritual girl either. Because hot girls don't go into spirituality who haven't gone through some heavy stuff. I'm ok with some dirt though because I'm not a clean slate myself either but the moment she lets me pay a premium for her mistakes or her bad choices in men I can lose my patience very fast.
  20. He says USA is retreating from the Middle East and without USA, Israel will bend or break.
  21. Israel will soon cease to exist very soon according to this ex general. He is making some good points.
  22. Nobody will tell you but game has cardinal principles and two of them is compliance and shit tests. But here is the crux. Compliance and shit tests are two sides of the same coin. Basically what happens is that she is shit testing you if you comply to her frame or maintain your own frame. So are you going to be a pussy and bend to her will with the hopes of getting some or are you going to stay firm as a d. Best way to deal with shit tests is to throw them back at her. I developed some an arsenal of them and they work excellent. The thing is that women have natural game. They are already testing men on compliance , qualify them, disqualify, let them jump through hoops and some more toxic ones which I won’t share here. You basically have to learn how to shit test from women and turn it back on them. Some of you might feel too elevated to learn it. But the thing is that humans are already testing one another subconsciously. So it is good to learn the basic patterns of it so you can recognize it in others and yourself. And even craft it in a skill.