-
Content count
2,954 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by AION
-
I don’t have crazy goals though. I just want one wife and child. But I want to develop myself so much that if our relationship ends I will be able to find a new gf the next month. So now I’m just training myself in various social and emotional skills. I have codependency. That is my biggest obstacle to overcome.
-
That is so true. Love is kind. But at the same time you have to limit love to make it meaningful and give it form.
-
And white knighting again. Your thristiness just drips from your messages. 😭
-
That is what I’m trying. I’m trying to love multiple women and not be fixated on one. It is such a liberating state to not be tied to one source of love.
-
Thanks I will contemplate this. But how not to get cut off from the Tao though?
-
I love her feminine energy. She is polish and lets me take the lead. She is funny which is rare nowadays. She is not love bombing me. I think she is pink pill. She rarely shows her cards but sometimes I can see it in her eyes that she loves me. But she never says it. I think she wants to settle down. But I’m not sure about that. I’m in for the fun.
-
You are not reading me correctly. I don’t care about guys opinion. I’m just annoyed at the idea myself. If you had two plates of food. One is licked and the other is not licked. Which one would you choose? That is just a matter of taste. Perhaps you are the guy who likes licked things. More important factor is the inherited emotional baggage and stuff. I want them malleable. my experience is that such girls take the grievances they have with their exes on their current bfs.
-
Link?
-
Give a link
-
This is not how you are going to get laid.
-
Doubt that. If Owen chose you you would feel like a lucky woman. Considering from all the options he has.
-
It is because of prejudice which is something you have a lot. If you didn’t know what and who he was he just comes off as a quirky cool uncle.
-
Most people don't understand introvert versus extrovert. 1. it is a spectrum, not a dichotomy 2. It is not fixed Essentially it is about where your focus is; inside versus outside world. When I'm in social mode, I don't give my inner world minimal attention. Just focus on the external, this allows me to stay in flow. This is what a natural is. It is just a habit of focus. When I'm in the zone I'm able to tap into that although my natural inclination is introversion/contemplation. It is all about balance too. If you are extroversion you need a little bit of introversion to give yourself a little bit of depth. But too much depth without surface stinks too. So there is no one fit advice for all. But if you are anxious it usually means you are stuck in your inner world. Your body perceives or is preprogrammed with fear so it haijacks your attention. There are special brain wave meditations that help you to get over this anxiety and have a more open focus. You can't just reprogram your body/mind system without solving your brain that is stuck in survival loops. Just reading comments won't change it because your system will just block the advice.
-
how do i know there are no virsuses in it
-
Although I don’t like Bryan as a person I still benefitted from his research. My approach is much more simplified than his though. I only use the essential vitamins and his proven devices for longevity.
-
@Asayake you have to agree with father Leo and mother Natasha. Otherwise you won’t be liked by the conformity crowd around here 🥲
-
A lot of people think abundance is a mindset. But it is actually just logistics.
-
this topic is cringe
-
The scary part is that it is not even called pink pill. So they don’t even market their videos under pink pill. It is just part of main stream advice by women.
-
That is like saying I only want to play chess with people who play nice. That is not how you are going to get better. And that is ok. But that is not my values.
-
Hot girls are a phase for me. I don’t date just for the results. I’m doing it for the skill too. One immense grows when you date girls with advanced social skills. Personally I don’t think girls are better at social skills. They just have more experience so it translates to higher social skills. Social skills is important skill to learn so that is my top priority currently.
-
@LordFall what is the name of the book? You are right that pink pill is 10 x more toxic. Men are angels.
-
Orion Taraban’s stuff works.
-
Mark Manson is the McDonald’s of self help. His advice is so dumbed down with false dichotomies and simplified logic that it is almost useless but he is smart and he knows what the audience wants. That is by the way the secret to get rich which is not to feed pearls to pigs.
-
That is so true, she will see what kind of white night you are, jump on your horse, and the two of you will ride towards the sunset, happily ever after.
