-
Content count
555 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by JoshB
-
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because its NOT human perception. Your human perception is not all there is, your perception as God is all there is which includes ANY and ALL Human Perception. Its Absolute perception. Youre still identified as a human and NOT GOD. Saying all your perception is human is by definition strawman because it's coming from the ego. You are absolutely hallucinating all of it. In a dream at night if I vandalize your car you absolutely imagined that. -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@r0ckyreed point to something outside your awareness. You cant not even in theory. -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Reality can be dreamt in such a powerful way it appears stuff is happening outside of awareness. And because God can lower its level of consciousness to a human. It appears objective and external. And because identity is never questioned the level of consciousness never raises to see that these were self induced illusions. If your identity is never expanded to include the whole reality inc all others. Then recognizing that you created all of reality can not transpire. -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is a strawman ( not to be mean). The solution is simple. You're dreaming of stuff happening outside of you and your experience. You have had plenty of dreams at night with similar "external scenarios". You dream of events at night that transpire outside of reach. You dream someone goes to the store and they come back with groceries. And the substance and creation of all of that came from your mind. Now the only difference here vs a night dream relativily speaking. Is your are imagining it to be REAL -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Absolute Infinite Conciousness confirms solipsism. You become so conscious that there cant be anything outside of it. -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because its not really the word its the definition. The word nazi bothers you depending on whos saying it. -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Carl-Richard much love not trying to come off hostile. I wish nothing but the best for you -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The Goat himself -
Theres a pc port for majoras that makes the game playable on one screen.
-
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Not that these branches can't generate amazing profound insight. They definitely can, but the more macro you get, the more problems start to arrise. -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why do you think Buddhism, Hinduism, non duality, (neo) advaita, new age, Taoism, etc. Why do these systems exist? To prevent the full responsibility and realization of yourself as God. These ease the burden and off shore responsibility of creation. -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's the thing you've never seen it, you've never seen another mind outside your own. But because your consciousness is absolute any projection you make becomes reality. And this is only achievable because there is nothing outside your mind. Whether you are imagining other or not there still is only your mind and nothing else There can not be others internal experience relative to you because your experience is absolute. Other relative experiences can only be made out of your absolute experience. Which also makes you responsible for absolutely everything. And even most spiritual people can not handle this level of responsibility. It makes the world on your shoulders look like a pebble. -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I mean when You Realize Being is Absolute there won't be anything outside your mind or imagination to determine reality in any capacity. Conciousness has the ability to stop dreaming and or deny itself totally. The problem is you still hold things outside of you, even if its in a sneaky one non dual way. And there are degrees and depths in which you can hold others as being real. Even if you realized reality is one and others are pseudo separate (such as a partition of One Consciousness). This is still an imagined limitation. The only way someone can hold any valid claim of reality is if they are real, and if their realness is routed in your imagination. And you cease to imagine them then along with their existence goes their claims. So your own existence is first order to anyones claims or arguments of reality. Giving you infinite capacity for denial. -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You are too attached to this bro let it go Your concern isn't with semantics you're too chicken to actually dive head first into solipsism at the highest degree -
JoshB replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If other is an illusion you have infinte capacity to deny other in any shape or form. -
JoshB replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura -
JoshB replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Under this current state of consciousness I don't but I have realized conciousness is capable of knowing anything. Its not that I have some bias towards you I have plenty of friends and family I would like to understand to that degree. Dont feel too special And its not that I want anything from you or them. I just want to understand at the degree at which you and them understand themselves. And because other is me it's a desire for self understanding. And its also interesting to add to the mix that I have realized I imagined everyone and have unimagined everyone. So its like restricted access to my own imagination. Turning into wolf conciousness and imagining an infinite amount of Gods is on the table, but knowing someone personally from their pov isn't? Also from the absolute pov there isn't even a you to know -
JoshB replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why not? -
JoshB replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes but as well as intergrating all others into your own identity. And intergrating so much that you could see any and every aspect of them. Just having direct and full access to you. I would call this total understanding, I totally understand you. I would still call that fully becoming me. Not im taking on your identity -
JoshB replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I guess it depends on which branch we are talking about. -
JoshB replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I was referring to accessing your memories and state. You, basically a total realization of Leo. The I'm Leo Awakening. -
JoshB replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The Buddha is a sneaky bastard -
JoshB replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'd say the biggest delusion of buddhism is they see consciousness as co dependent and arising and not the ultimate ground of reality -
JoshB replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What's with this trend on the forum of explaining the most obvious traps and insights that have been repeated a million times. And hey I'm guilty of this too just thought I'd point it out -
JoshB replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Everything=Nothing Nothing is Sentient
