AerisVahnEphelia

Member
  • Content count

    1,136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AerisVahnEphelia

  1. I was mixing anime and "stolen" music 10 years before AI. I've downloaded more than 1,000 movies and 100 TV series. If only you knew how little I care about copying. It's all about you and your consciousness. Why not worry about copying God's work? "You drew a flower, and you think you're original?" Oh, really? Who created the flower, you or God? Create your own "flower"! Stop copying God and being lazy! -- Do I support someone directly stealing another person's work? Absolutely not. But there are entire Instagram pages, I'm sure you've liked some of them, that do nothing but repost other people's content. What they "create" is a "vibe." I do think it's a lesser form of creation, but that's what it is. Where do we draw the line between copying and creating? It's abstract. It depends on you and your consciousness. I still think we can draw a line, though. Taking someone else's work and reposting it without putting hours of personal effort into it is copying, and it's lazy. See? It's such a difficult line to draw, overall. But yeah, if someone reposted my work without permission and without any personal reworking, I wouldn't appreciate it. That said, I'm all for a culture of sharing. If someone literally took a character from my work and did something original with it, creating a genuinely interesting remix, all power to them. The spirit of remixing and the spirit of stealing are fundamentally different. And when you actually make art, you can usually tell which is which. I still buy or support artist that I think are putting out a great energy into the world.
  2. I don't think execution by firing squad is good for those carrying it out. Hanging is cleaner. Honestly, I don't think the death penalty is wrong, as long as the state has extremely strict safeguards and the justice system is independent and robust. Apparently, China executes around 3,000 people per year. Japan executes roughly one person per year. No one calls them Nazis. I wish France would do the same, stop coddling violent criminals, and start thinking about the victims. I really like Japan. It was clean and orderly, which my autism really appreciated. It's also a very, very Nazi-like country. By European standards, Japan would be considered far-right (and it already is). I'm a leftist at my core, but leftists seem to have forgotten what it means to stand their ground and enforce their principles. And one of those principles is punishing evil. You don't give Hitler a prison cell, two pet birds, and an Xbox. (Anders Breivik, who murdered 77 people, is still alive in prison.) You give him a bullet to the head.
  3. Sometimes binary is necessary for certain minds in context to get the nuance. when I watch claude doing my FX in resolve, I can tell you, it's way beyond "copy" and the simple thought of someone saying such stupid things is dangerous for this person to hold. By calling them out, I might save them from eternal ignorance.
  4. I think the only country who does it right is Japan.
  5. You're not better than Trump or Hitler; you're just not them. You're not “selfless” or “spiritual.” You're simply not living under the conditions that would lead you to commit violence and rape in the same manner as other forms of life. You're not ethically superior or better. If you're full of “empathy,” it's because that's how you survive. You're Netanyahu and Hitler; not metaphorically, but as a raw, direct realization. Every day, your life is sustained by killing and death, indirectly through your country. But you'll passively say, “It's not my fault; I'm earning a salary.” Yet if you support the state that kills or does evil for you instead of fighting it, you're not condoning it. That means you survive through its absolute, unchecked violence. And why won't you question it? Because you survive through it. In fact, you may be worse than Genghis Khan: you won't rape or kill yourself, but you'll condone it. You'll also remain biased about it and be VERY LAZY about questioning it; for survival reasons. You're as evil as everyone else. Trump isn't some stupid, magnificently awful embodiment of evil; he's just extremely evil toward YOUR survival strategies. Or maybe not?! You're evil, your mother is evil, your country is evil, and you're no different from Hitler or Netanyahu. No matter how much you soothe your ego with nice stories, your brain is a survival machine that will use every tool at its disposal to rationalize its own evil. And the only reason you're not murdering or raping isn't that you're some angel or an ethical person; it's mainly that you're weak and lazy, and someone else does the killing and raping for you. Everyone who lives through the state is a rapist. Your country sells weapons used to murder people so it can stay rich, let you rent cheap housing, and steal resources cheaply from other countries. Remember: everyone around you is equally evil, just with a different flavor of it.
  6. yes I'll defend tools in my pocket that I've fun and pleasure making art with. people are up to be lazy with it, just like someone can just do tracing with pen & paper. thank you.
  7. it can be used highly creatively ( I m a ""true artist"" and I m telling you it can and it does )
  8. Everyone who think this currently today is under 100 IQ or do not use AI properly at all.
  9. self sacrifice because those people bring meaning in their existences.
  10. Could you !? But you're right, maybe this topic is a bit of an actualized.org -> advanced ragebait. ( or is it ? ) Maybe it's absolute or maybe I m just delusional and coping. ( I don't think I m evil at all, weirdly. I think I m a very kind & chill person to be around, so I m suspicious . . maybe my evil is to trick people in believing those kind of things ) Of course "evil people" will absolutely use this kind of mental trick to justify being mean & evil. ( everyone is, so why not me ? )
  11. Are we starting the conspiracy arc soon ?
  12. it makes you highly contemplative rather
  13. Everywhere, and everyone all around the internet shall have access to all of them too, make the panopticon real !
  14. The problem of this topic is that everyone is talking about something else. Some "rationalistic" view of "manifestation" : compression of thought others with some "pray & hope" and you'll get it.
  15. Little birds making a lot of theories and concepts. If you go deep enough in how much depth there is too reality. If you really understand how communication doesn't exist, how YOU are doing IT. I hope you really don't think that what you're telling yourself about reality is true.
  16. I think people who are into religion are not awakened at all. The nature of consciousness cannot be understood with consciousness ( and it can, but not in the way people expect )
  17. half his mod constantly disrespect him, what the fuck you talking about.
  18. Everyone is here, don't convince you of this or you might regret it . . Or not. Or whatever.
  19. It’s a rare time when I’ll contemplate a podcast beyond spirituality. So, beyond Jiang’s projections, what are your views on most of those topics? Collapse or no collapse? I asked AI to resume the 10 main points from the transcript. Transcript : https://podcasts.happyscribe.com/the-diary-of-a-ceo-with-steven-bartlett/11-will-target-your-bank-account-professor-jiang?utm_source=chatgpt.com
  20. ultimately someone is gonna be right, having 100 experts shooting everything doesn't mean it's not going to happen for one of them. You could grift and even be right sometimes..
  21. Still, Jiang has predicted quite a few major things correctly (and we know the details don't matter that much, and he knows that too). I'm siding with him on the idea that the war in Iran is going to get worse and worse, and he has been talking about this since the first month of the war. It gives him a certain credibility. It's not all fearmongering. I think he genuinely believes in what he says, which at least means he isn't a true grifter. Now, he is definitely abusing the opportunity to gain fame and recognition, while also continuing to feed the media machine he has become with a lot of filler. So that's something to keep in mind. Still, many of his theories can contribute to a broader framework for my own future predictions. It's one POV I can still use as long as I'm cautious with it, like acid in my own formula.
  22. What if you also got bullshitted by the AI data though !
  23. That's now always how it works. Wisdom of the crowd is real sometimes. ( rarely )