TheGod

Member
  • Content count

    639
  • Joined

  • Last visited

5 Followers

About TheGod

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Location
    Nowhere
  • Gender
  1. You can verify it in your direct experience: Terrifying Too much Orgasmic Empty Infinite Crazy Loving Perfect Gentle Unique Ideal Intense Romantic Scary Peaceful Insane Obsessing Beautiful Mysterious Creative
  2. During my most profound trips I realized why I created women. I created women so I can have sex with myself. God's desire for itself is unlimited and the act of sex is god loving and wanting itself. Please don’t misunderstand me as I am not saying that women are here to satisfy men neither do I say that that’s the only thing why they exist. Women are God’s creation and are amazing. They are not objects they are consciousness and pure love. If you become conscious of it you’ll be able to have sex from completely different paradigm. You won’t have sex with the body you will have love with the being that you are.
  3. Just once? You need to try watching porn on it. It's sick. I remember I spent like 3 hours just watching porn on 5MeO-DM. It was insane.
  4. Bro try 5MeO-DMT and you willl understand what an infinite blowjob means
  5. Yeah, kids look very deepresed without sex drive. They don't seem to be enjoying life at all
  6. I do understand it already. Most of the women I know not even interested in basic self-help. I sometimes ask women what are their top values and you know what is the most common answer? They say they never thought about it. So I stopped expecting to find a woman that will be spiritually developed. It hurt for a while but now I realized that you can't expect a cat to bark. Does it mean that now I don't like cats? Of course not, you can still have good time with them and you can still love them.
  7. 10 k??? Miguel, I don't feel motivated to go for 10k because the juice isn't worth the squeeze and I can already see it after having approached 100. I will still go for 1 k just for fun though
  8. Did you read it in the book? In reality it's hard to find a healthy and mature feminine girl. The girlfriends I had in the past seemed perfect in the beginning but then something always goes wrong sooner or later. The notion that you need a female to be masculine is false because it comes from duality but I am not sure you understand what I am saying because this part of the forum isn't about spirituality.
  9. Men are the ones who are self-deceived by their sexual instincts. The problem isn't about the women. Men are blinded by desire for sex. If you take a hot model 10/10 and put her in the room with an adult straight guy and ask him what he thinks about her and how he percieves her you can easily tell he's not being objective because sex drive overwhelms him. You can easily prove it by putting the same woman in the room with a 9 year-old . He won't give a fuck about her. So yeah, it's not about women.
  10. Nah, inner conflict would be me sitting in the basement of my mom’s house and spending days in red pill or incell communities. Most of the women are sheep because it’s needed for their survival. I still want to have sex with them and if I find one who’s not a sheep, I will commit to her.
  11. Because I might start doing it because all my life I had been idealizing them. I might project the hate I feel for myself for doing so onto women.
  12. This is so true. On the other hand, I need to be very very careful because this way it’s easy to start hating women. Thankfully, there were a few respectful women with great personalities. Even when they reject me I don’t feel angry or frustrated, instead I feel happy to have interacted with a woman like this because it proves that there are good girls out there. But the majority of them are just sheep. I know it sounds bad but it’s true.
  13. I think so too. I was raised to believe that being extremely nice to women is the way to go. To be a gentleman, to put women first and then to put yourself. In reality that’s how you become an incel and a perfect friend for women who say “you’re so nice, you’ll be a great boyfriend for someone else”. I’m glad I’ve become conscious of it.
  14. It´s not as important to me what feelings I provoke in women when I interact with them. If I make them smile or not. If they find me interesting, boring, bold, confident, arrogant, attractive, ugly, etc. When I just started approaching women in the past, I would try to be extra nice even if they were not nice to me. I would still smile and say "thank you", "bye" or "have a nice day". Now I just reflect how they react to me o interact in the same way they interact with me. If it's a clear no or they answer in an angry or disrespectful way - I just leave without any explanations. Also, I don’t tolerate slightest disrespect from women. For instance, yesterday I saw a couple of girls outside of the bar. I liked one of them and came and started a conversation with her. I was curious about her background because she didn’t speak Spanish and it was obviously that she spoke a little English. She was smiling when talking to me, but the friend who I greeted but wasn’t interacting with, at some point told me “Can you just leave us alone?”. I turned to her and said “I don’t think I was talking to you.” A day earlier, my friend wanted to approach a cute girl but she was with a friend and her friend wasn’t attractive to me at all. We still approached both of them, and when my friend asked the girl for her Instagram (after a few minutes of lovely convo with her). She said yes, of course but her friend started saying “Don’t give it to him, don’t do it, no no no.” Again, I got triggered and told her “Why are you saying this? He didn’t ask you for you Instagram.”