-
Content count
10,748 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Schizophonia
-
-
Schizophonia replied to theleelajoker's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No precisely people see the same thing in you that you see in them, hence the term mirror. -
You are nice
-
It doesn't matter.
-
Thanks, i heard of that once
-
Schizophonia replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
There's no reason to be human, there's nothing to learn; it's an ego game; why would infinity/god need to return to unconsciousness to "learn something" that he may already know? We're here because that's how it is, and it seems anything is possible; from an incredible life to a shitty life of psychological and/or physical torture. -
Schizophonia replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's what my mentor did and helped him to develop clairvoyance. That's said in fine these beings are imaginary. -
I'm sure not. You can post photos if you like; it might help to latch onto your delirium. I don't say delirium in a hostile tone.
-
👺
-
I often have strange lucid dream or even astral projection who knows if i tend to fall asleep at the end of the night (like 8 am). I know Joe Dispenza advice to meditate at the middle of the night for "spirituel experiences" because of melatonin concentration.
-
Lol no
-
-
I take back what I said. I responded intuitively thinking of average fuel consumption, but he didn't specify his own which might have been significant.
-
I mean it's a fake "social security vest"
-
Just find people you get along with; you're looking for friends, not colleagues. Many spiritual people will be unpleasant to you, and others won't be spiritual at all but are very pleasant to be around. Besides, what does being spiritual even mean?
-
Best animal
-
Placebo effect
-
Schizophonia replied to AION's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Truth of what -
Never force anything or almost.
-
Schizophonia replied to Monkin's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Stop pretending you're conscious i'm only one who is -
@RendHeaven Real men's breakfast
-
Schizophonia replied to PurpleTree's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
To be more precise the "outside" is the perfect, proportionnal mirror of the "inside" I talk about topic x in a way y with a frequency z because I have problem x twisted in a way y with a frequency z. You get rid of a problem by putting yourself in the position of no longer seeing that problem. -
Schizophonia replied to PurpleTree's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No i didn't talk about you; i meant the phenomenon you describe is normal because people see and want to talk about what is a subject for them, so what is probably actually unresolved. If you don't have money problems, you probably won't have to talk about money; if you don't have problems with women, you probably won't have to talk about it either, etcetc edit : actually if you see it at the point of doing a topic you're indeed in mirror with them 👺 It takes effort to admit it, and your first instinct will be to deny it, because by definition, what is projected is what is denied. And what is denied is more or less repressed in the unconscious. -
Schizophonia replied to PurpleTree's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Mirror effect
