-
Content count
19,304 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yimpa
-
-
-
RIP and love to you
-
Yimpa replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
God is in control. Not me, not Leo, no one here. It sounds depressing from the ego’s perspective, of course. -
Yimpa replied to Loveeee's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Yimpa replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
As powerful as Actualized teachings are, I am also being mindful not to get locked or boxed into Actualized/Leo’s framing. It’s tricky. -
Yimpa replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I would not know that. With formal education, I only got up to GED. No wonder I am confused when watching this video. Thankfully, there is higher forms of intelligence beyond rational that is accessible, and I am committed to discovering and sharpening that. That is, transrational. -
Yimpa replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The meta trap of drowning in the self-deception of groupthink and conformity when engaging in those debates and threads. Best to study and deconstruct how and why your mind is engaging in that and make a commitment to put Truth over all that nonsense. -
💯
-
Yimpa replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
https://www.threads.com/@leogura1/post/DaDmoBkCkMj?xmt=AQG0OFtuiTJO02KkjYC_TJrfYBKmNgWy3ABxol9EmF9hDSpLBEolYPxeq1fQfhHcKbY2p1U&slof=1 Yup -
Yimpa replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
https://www.actualized.org/insights/no-self-is-not-god-realization -
Yimpa replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Yimpa replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
So are you bud -
Yimpa replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
There is only Mind, witch imagines everything. -
Good! I’ll see you on the other side, so to speak.
-
I didn’t know that!
-
Upon further reflection, I can see how this is a very sensitive and important for others. Ending it abruptly wouldn’t solve the issue, and pretending it didn’t exist would just add more fuel to the fire long-term. Debating isn’t the highest level solution of course, but that is realistically how things must unfold at this stage of our collective development, unfortunately. So with that in mind, it does serve a purpose for the community right now. How it gets resolved is completely unknown to me, and my brash comment about the OPs balls was clearly wrong.
-
Yimpa replied to emil1234's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It depends on your state. Being in the wrong state makes it more challenging -
If OP hides this topic, every single comment gets taken with it, and this whole conversation dies. Question is, does he have the balls to do it?
-
You don’t need permission, you are the authority of your own life: https://www.actualized.org/forum/ignore/
-
“Honestly” used in that way is just a filter word, it’s not meant to be taken literally.
-
Yimpa replied to CARDOZZO's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Was not a fan of the books and only read a few pages of it. I do not understand what he is talking about, it does not register in my mind. The few pages I did read were insightful, though, so I did get something out of it. -
Yup
-
I take medication that requires to be refrigerated. If my medication wasn’t in the cold fridge I would be quite dead.
-
