-
Content count
19,300 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yimpa
-
-
-
-
-
I don’t care to see any human being naked. I only want to witness GOD/LOVE naked, raw, intelligent, radiant, and SELF-ILLUMINATING.
-
Yimpa replied to Loveeee's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
don’t forget that god is precisely what it is right now, not what we want it to be -
@Natasha Tori Maru
-
-
I do not suppress it. I allow it to be present and ride the experience out. Fighting it only makes it worse. It’s going to sound counterintuitive, but doing a concentration technique helps. Not on the panic and fear, but on what isn’t panic and fear.
-
Yimpa replied to johncakecream's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
god-realization reveals this. awakening from the duality of self and no-self -
Yimpa replied to Infinite Tsukuyomi's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Yimpa replied to Natasha's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
They are the AirPods Max 2. I don’t recommend them unless you’re in the Apple ecosystem/cult, such as I am. If you’re not in that, you’re better off with the Sony WH-1000XM6, as it’ll have much more customization for you (since several AirPods Max 2 features only work with Apple products). Thanks for checking me out!
-
Yimpa replied to vvv2k12's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
https://www.actualized.org/insights/profound-batman-011 -
Yimpa replied to Natasha's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Knock Knock? Who is there? ”Who am I” ”Who am I” who? Who am I Who am I Who! -
Yimpa replied to Emotionalmosquito's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Death is lights on, not lights out. -
-
@Yimpa https://buc-off.com/
-
@Zigzag Idiot
-
This fucking beaver
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
What isn't self-deception? -
Yimpa replied to Cubbage's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ay, fellow AuDHD’er here! I was diagnosed much later in life, at age 16, in 2012. Girls mask it better than boys. I have fooled so many psychologists in my youth. Nowadays, at 30, I am much more open about it and stopped caring about masking my AuHDH as much. I feel it is easier to not mask it these days. I mean, look at who is running the show in the US. Going against the norm is the norm. -
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
@Thought Art Thank you for your feedback
