Yimpa

Member
  • Content count

    19,304
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yimpa

  1. I suggest the vegan tries carnivore diet for 1 month and carnivore tries vegan diet for 1 month, then do a follow-up interview. Of course, both are too selfish to even consider such a proposal.
  2. It depends on your unique learning style. See following video for more in-depth exploration of why this is the case:
  3. There can be reasons, though. Like someone who has been the victim of childhood abuse can later on become a childhood abuser themselves. But they can also turn their life around and become a better person.
  4. How long did it take you to find out that she was not into you?
  5. I personally have a ton of food allergies, so going vegan for me is a pass. Would limit my food option too much.
  6. Depends on how it is used. Likewise, with any teaching it is how you interpret it.
  7. @Nemra have you done meditation retreats before?
  8. https://www.actualized.org/insights/alligator-eats-florida-granny In other news…
  9. Oh nice! From their FAQs page:
  10. Falling in love with a scam
  11. Perhaps start a personal development book club that discusses said books, that would be real fun!
  12. Remember, there is no 100% guarantee that taking any psychedelic is safe or dangerous.
  13. Have you tried Fireside Project? (they currently only operate in the USA). I’ve contacted them a few times when I was going through challenging trips and they were really helpful!