Yimpa

Member
  • Content count

    19,323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yimpa

  1. Like staring into a woman’s eyes, frozen in each others’ gaze… It’s like winning an election.
  2. I am going to be trying anew psychedelic with my partner today. We both deal with toxic shame. Let’s see what happens.
  3. Heartbreak is a bitch.
  4. Yes, let us all fast. Then, we break that fast by eating Leo’s new full course meal.
  5. Therapists treat mental illnesses; not cure them.
  6. I’m a simple bean. I take this veggie pill once and get on with my day. https://jarrow.com/products/zinc-balance-100-veggie-caps
  7. @vibv i love the butterfly shape on one of those pills
  8. My partner and I will take the course together That’s a 50% discount
  9. Ironically, I rubbed my eyes earlier cus they were really irritated. Afterwards, my right eye hurt like a bitch for a good 30 mins every time I would blink my eye. Never going to do that again.
  10. I am allergic to cats, but I still love them to death.
  11. I would definitely not delay with sending her a cat meme. This is essential to do MEOW! 🐱
  12. Understanding the mind of someone like Connor Murphy is actually the hard part of the work.