-
Content count
19,396 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yimpa
-
autism speaks…. AGAIN!
-
@Judy2 tanks for the clarification ur so intelligent!
-
Da-Masta-o-Cringa, at ya service ( ̄^ ̄ )ゞ
-
Weed is a cray cray but she also a sweetie
-
Yimpa replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Awakening is realization You are God hallucinating all of reality. -
Yimpa replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Leo talks extensively about Infinite Love here: -
-
-
Yimpa replied to Oppositionless's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Behave yourself. 10 warnings points for you -
-
@PenguinPablo In 2007, I was at the Pokémon Diamond/Pearl release celebration at age 10 with my mom in NYC, and we were both waiting in a long line. She probably got annoyed at one point and flat out told me, “this is all just a game for a multi billion business company”. Meanwhile I was all excited and shit prior to that, lmao. That moment was a killjoy for me. Despite that, she wasn’t wrong tho 💀 (fun fact, she is Christian and also used to be a business manger)
-
Yimpa replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
With that said, I could not have made sense of my Awakenings without Actualized and have the courage to go deeper. So there’s that! -
F yuh i doo! I’m obsessed with this shit!!
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
-
@Judy2 Water is fat? Wym by that? Oh wait nvm I read that wrong
-
Yimpa replied to CARDOZZO's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
oh sheeeet, he just went super saiyan 3 hour long vid format 0: -
I need you two to hug at the end
-
Just cus THC works exceptionally well with mi genetics doesn’t mean that it’s effortless, and that God is just going to come to me nonchalantly. No. This is a perversion of how the medicine actually works. I still have to work my ass off for the spiritual insights and to meet God face to face using my will and desire to grasp the Love. And to face my fears head-on, for sure. But the payoff is rewarding as fuck.
-
Yimpa replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Yimpa replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Awakening is nonsense to human. Awakening isn’t human. The moments I realize I am communicating to myself are completely mysterious. Again, it’s not human. -
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Coming Home I was sad and all alone until Love came along -
Yesterday I almost got into another car crash, but the other car noticed I was about to hit them, and warned me a nanosecond before it happened! I freaked the fuck out but kept driving. Moments later, I even drove back to an area nearby where I had another weird situation happen. I wanted to prove to myself that fear won’t stop me from doing the things I love and enjoyzz.
-
Yimpa replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
My deepest awakenings have been when Leo has been out of the picture, when Actualized teachings no longer exist, so that says something.
