-
Content count
3,540 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Basman
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Location
Denmark
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
6,939 profile views
-
Basman started following Government run dating app
-
I like this idea because the incentives are more aligned. Commercial dating services have to be run like gambling services when user growth plateaus, where the anticipation of reward keeps you going for a low chance of actual reward. If they actually where effective at hooking you up they would lose customers. Government run services don't have to be profitable. They can be run for the public good alone. It goes to show that certain kinds of service are incompatible with business, which matchmaking is in my opinion. https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cqzjzr893yv4o
-
Life purpose is about feeding your muse. IQ might only limit what your good at, which is assuming your actually have low IQ and your not just putting yourself down due low self-esteem. If you have that spark of ambition, why not just see what you can do with it? You can always just get a job.
-
Basman started following Struggling to find a niche that pays
-
I never watch the news basically, but I feel like I have more political insight than most people just because of the content I watched, books I've read and thinking about society and human nature a bunch. The daily minutia is unimportant and tends to stress you. It's understanding the macro of the situation where you will make the most sense of things, which generally moves a lot slower too. I have the attitude that if news doesn't reach you without seeking it out directly then its probably not important to you.
-
I don't get it brah. I get wanting a certain level of maturity but why do you need them to match your spiritually? Or am I misunderstanding? Like, Yodas don't give a fuck about relationships. They all live in caves and under trees (cheap rent). Relationships and family is monkey business. Most people do it naturally and successfully for the most part, almost by accident seemingly, without needing to be spiritual in the slightest. Otherwise you wouldn't be here today. Leave what's god's to god.
-
Good for her that she's trying to improve, but she kinda sucks ngl. Putting a man through "hell" as a test is the most red flag thing ever. Then 10+ years of "testing" for the effort. Bro must have bad taste.
-
Basman started following Do you really know your political ideology?
-
Am I evil? lmao
-
Basman replied to Apparition of Jack's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
You know souls aren't real because he didn't burst into flames upon entering the church. -
More like gambling. Especially with these shitty coins. I know this one guy who gleamed off a screen at work that the company was going to get sold, so he bought a bunch of stocks after work. Then the next day the company was sold and his stocks got doubled. I think that's technically illegal though.
-
I have a friend who invested 4 stacks in dogecoin back when that was popping off. Bout the dumbest thing I ever heard. Got rug pulled about a day later. He said he wanted to see if he would feel anything 🤦♂️ Depresso ass 🤦♂️🤦♂️
-
I don't know much about investing, but index funds seem like the only sane investment for John average. I'm old enough to know that time flies anyway.
-
I think they are just scared of success. It is more difficult to live with passion than just follow the herd for your survival. You have to stand for something and put yourself on the line spiritually and financially.
-
Stage purple peoples are basically defenseless at the scale of nationhood. Their survival depends on a nations good will or just being too out of the way to care about. Uncontrolled pathogens killed 80-90% of them actually. Most Natives died before ever seeing any European settlers. They really didn't stand a chance. And reservations are defeat on a demographic scale if you don't control your own borders. They are basically large open air prisons, not unlike Gaza. They depended on government rations to survive and couldn't leave (also not unlike Gaza). It wasn't until American society liberalized more that their conditions improved as a captive people. In parallel, what it would take for Palestinians to be saved long-term is for Israel to grow a conscious. And in contrast with Native Americans, Palestinians do terrorism, which makes it impossible to relent. A defeated people cannot survive on its own merits, but by the grace of its enemies. Thank though, ChatGPT.
-
You don't get it, Leo. The potted plants, dream catchers and Buddha statue(s) is non-negotiable.
-
No buddha statue 0/10
-
Basman replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's only once a month. Manageable.
