Unlimited

Member
  • Content count

    326
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Unlimited

  1. @Oppositionless @Natasha Tori Maru @CARDOZZO edited my text.
  2. This is exactly how I felt when I watched my first video of Leo ("Reading A Poetic Description of God-Consciousness") during the comedown from an LSD trip in early September 2022. Now, almost three and a half years later, after watching all of his YouTube videos, I can honestly say it was all worth it. So damn worth it.
  3. It’s also a skill you can develop, like speed reading. You just have to increase the speed bit by bit over time until you get used to it. I used your videos to train that skill. It took me around 6 months of almost daily watching to develop it. Nowadays, I watch all your videos at 2x speed or more.
  4. Wait, really? Of course I’m interested!
  5. Just reading this already fills me with Love. You’re one of the people whose posts I enjoy reading the most on this forum. Keep it up!
  6. You are not just the Image — but also the Camera.
  7. What you’re describing—an infinity of dreamers—is something you’re imagining. You don’t know if they’re real, conscious beings in the same sense as you. Infinity doesn’t require experiencing all possible beings simultaneously; it simply means all forms and possibilities are possible, and any can be dreamed. Right now, you as God are dreaming your life, and everything else, including these other dreamers.
  8. What a funny ‘coincidence’—I was just telling a friend today that everyone is doing group-think, and now I read the quote #279.
  9. Without Absolute Selflessness there is no God-Realization.
  10. The fact that you can openly admit this already shows courage—which means you’ve already started to integrate some of the positive aspects of stage red. As I mentioned earlier, Joe Lampton isn’t much better than Tate. He’s a scammer too—just to a lesser extent than him. There are better alternatives for that than their tweets. For example, the Life Purpose Course of Leo. Even the quotes in there are better than anything either of them could ever say. If you don’t want to spend money, start watching Leo’s videos from the beginning. The most important part is to actually start doing the practice, and not to get lost in the theory. How many more tweets do you need to read to actually do the work? And I’m not saying that you are not doing anything besides reading tweets. But it all boils down to going out of your comfort zone often enough, until you automatically become less soft. Besides that, being soft isn’t a bad thing at all. In fact, it can even be better than being tough in some situations—like when you’re talking with your mother. I’m also more of a soft person, but I’ve learned when it might hold me back, and I try to adjust accordingly.
  11. @Daniel Balan I saw that you repost posts from Joe Lampton. He’s one of the worst guys to follow and take advice from. Not much better than Tate, if not even worse. I followed him a few years ago as well and even met him in person. All I can say is that he’s completely full of shit. He might say some things that are right, but most of the time it’s very basic—like if I were to tell you that you need to drink water to stay hydrated. Stuff that you may not necessarily think about, but which makes sense if you read or hear it. Of course, I’m not someone to tell you who to follow or not. If you don’t take everything he says too seriously, and you can filter out the bad stuff, you can keep following him. But in my opinion, you don’t need that. However, I wouldn’t recommend that you repost his posts anymore, because that only gives him more reach.
  12. Solipsism is the purest form of love.
  13. I can’t express enough gratitude for what you have done for us. I’m just so incredibly grateful that I found your channel. I tried to question your work for years, but in the end, I gave it up. What you describe is just like my own direct experience.
  14. Might be interesting for some of you: Miles Sonkin (aka Iggy Semmelweiss/“Shi Yan Hui”), who used to run Tate’s War Room, claimed in a conversation I was part of that he had been Osho’s right hand in the past. Not sure how true that is, but he was, in fact, a member of Osho’s cult.
  15. So first Leo says that martial arts fans have a low level of consciousness, and then he says if you're a martial arts fan, this movie is for you. Is that some kind of test?
  16. The higher your level of development, the more you start to appreciate Actualized.org.
  17. “I only care about God.” “Why’s that?” “‘Cause God is all there is.”
  18. Never say never. There is nothing comparable to psychedelics for changing your state so drastically—and without such a change of state, God-realization is virtually impossible.
  19. Is it Bufo or the synthetic form? If it’s the former, you can take 40 mg, but you shouldn’t if it’s the latter.
  20. Quite similar to normal LSD.
  21. Take 500+ micrograms and say that again.
  22. I’m working on my cannabis addiction at the moment. What I’ve found works best for me is to use it up completely and then take a longer break, instead of trying to moderate my consumption while I still have some. Today, my weed ran out, but then I remembered that I still had some changa left, which I could also finish. I thought that might be enough for a low- to mid-dose trip, but I didn’t know yet how wrong I would be. I took out my bong and put the changa in the bowl. Since I didn’t expect a very strong trip, I didn’t make any mental preparations and just started to smoke it. I finished the bowl in one hit, which I kept inside me for around 10 seconds. While I was inhaling, I started to feel something, but after I exhaled, the effect became much stronger. All I could do was lie down and close my eyes. It felt like it intensified exponentially with every passing second - even though time didn’t really exist anymore. The state of consciousness I got myself into was pure terror — infinite terror — and I was not ready for that. I just couldn’t accept it. I was too afraid to stay like this forever. Even though I theoretically know that fear is an illusion, it didn’t help me in that moment. I only wanted to have my sober, human experience back. I had a lot of visuals, but couldn’t pay attention to them. There was just too much chaos, and everything happened very fast. At some point, I could feel my body again, and I immediately tried to get up and take some breaths because I thought I had stopped breathing. It took me a bit to realize what had happened. Now I feel sober again, but unfortunately, I don’t really remember many details from the trip, besides that I was in panic mode. I still learned some things, though. One is that I need to treat psychedelics with way more respect and not underestimate them, even if I think it’s just a small dose. I’ve had a lot of weird, intense, and overwhelming trips, but this one was of another kind. It was definitely one of the strongest experiences I’ve had so far - something beyond my human imagination. But I also realize that it was me — Consciousness — all along, imagining myself as a human tripping balls, and now imagining that I’m writing a trip report for this forum. It’s crazy to think that there are people who want to reach such states on purpose. This shows me that I’m still relatively at the beginning of this work. Overall, even if it wasn’t an easy experience for me, I’m glad I went through it.