-
Content count
4,066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Imagine for a minute what may be to live as @Leo Gura. After listening all the deep content till now. Maybe it sound harsh because one cant fathom what is to be in his skin. Imagine being a super well trained Programer or whatever job and still be working among people who are bad at programing have the audacity to shit on your work, to try to teach you. Here below is a confession of a woman who gives bussiness advice. This is the feeling when someone who knows try to understand the ones who insist in the error. " THERE IS A LEVEL OF AUDACITY IN SAYING "I'LL DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THIS" And then getting taken out by the google doc. Too busy. Too overwhelmed. Too much information. Takes too long. There is something deeply funny about hiring someone because you're sick of your own patterns, then using those exact patterns to avoid everything they give you. Imagine hiring someone because you're sick of your own shit. You're tired of the same patterns. The same business problems. The same money problems. The same conversations with yourself. You want a different result, so you pay someone to help you see what you can't see and give you work that actually moves something. And then they give you the work. Suddenly it's too much. Too much to read. Too many questions. It takes too long. You've had a busy week. You need to be in the right headspace. You'll get to it when things calm down. You're overwhelmed by where to start. Meanwhile, you have been screaming about wanting the outcome. Here's a fun fact. Sometimes the work required to change your life is simply more than you're currently used to doing. Of course it feels like a lot. Your current habits, decisions, standards and capacity created your current normal. If you want a meaningfully different normal, there is probably going to be a period where what is being asked of you feels disproportionate to what you're used to. That doesn't automatically mean the work is unreasonable. Sometimes it means your tolerance for doing difficult, unfamiliar or mentally demanding things is underdeveloped. And I think people are far too quick now to make every moment of "this feels like a lot" mean the thing itself is too much. Maybe it is. But maybe you have also built a life around avoiding things the second they become mentally annoying, time-consuming, uncomfortable or inconvenient. There is a difference. I am all for making work realistic. I am all for not drowning people in bullshit for the sake of looking thorough. But if I give you something because I know it is going to help you pull apart the exact issue you keep complaining about, and your first response is to negotiate it down to the easiest possible version, I am going to notice that. Because that pattern probably exists in more places than this worksheet. You cannot keep saying how badly you want something to change, then be shocked that changing it might ask more from you than maintaining it did. Sometimes the answer really is, read the fucking document, do the program, and do the work. I genuinely don't know what some people think they're paying for when they hire someone to help them change their life. A pep talk? A cute voice note? Someone to agree that everything is hard? Because at some point I'm going to give you work, and I am going to expect you to fucking do it. Otherwise, I ain't the girlie for you to help change your life."
-
Rafael Thundercat replied to LordFall's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
On the topic of Consent,Sovereignty, Woman Fantasies and Grey Morality. https://www.instagram.com/p/DeI4Vx0jiTV/?img_index=6&stkn=MWV4anVuNnZsZjdzMQ== -
Rafael Thundercat replied to gengar's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I follow a couple of peoplez mainly women on IG that sound like new age godess priestess, liberation Queens and still use God and Yeshua in their Aesthetic. When asked if she was Christian she say she Alling more with Mysticism,Esoterics yadayada. For me make sense. I imagine some Christians in transition or ex New Agers that could see the Gain in appeling to some Christian Audience. Many New Agers are Delusional and after going on circles with them one feel the ungroudness and go back to more Christian Values or the sense of Community in the Christian Circles that some abandon. -
Rafael Thundercat started following Spiral Dynamics Debunked
-
Rafael Thundercat replied to gengar's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
That make sense 😂 -
Rafael Thundercat replied to Rafael Thundercat's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
The whole Latin America is changing. https://www.instagram.com/p/DeHMAqZqS23/?stkn=MTZjb2xoamthemlvbg== -
About the old post Michael Oakeshott's Conservatism https://www.actualized.org/insights/michael-oakeshotts-conservatism Sometimes I think this lond theory events points towards the things Oakeshoot was trying to say:
-
Rafael Thundercat replied to Rafael Thundercat's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Recursoinominado good analysis. I see somehow like this too. We brasilians are up for a big ride next years if this asswhole wins. -
The Truth About Pickup October 4, 2026 Nearly every guy who I met in pickup was immoral. Moral men do not enter pickup. I was the only moral one there, which made me feel like a white swan amongst ravenous ducks. The more narcissistic and psychopathic one is, the more one is attracted to pickup. The more moral one is, the more one is disgusted by pickup. Pickup is the art of manipulating women to maximize sex. Pickup is an ego trip and a power trip. The point is not to get a girlfriend or wife, the point is to remain immature as long as possible and to use as many women for sex and as many men for money as possible. That’s what the pickup industry is, from someone who’s seen it all from the inside and from behind-the-scenes but never fully partook because I respect truth. Nobody in pickup respects truth and they don’t respect women either. If you tell them this, they will deny it, because they are all liars. Nothing corrupts the mind quite like chasing sex for years and decades. You are slowly boiling yourself alive like a frog with your lies and manipulations. Anima Possession in Men – Modern Man's Quest https://share.google/udoMjkQNg0hHriCnK
-
I like this video very much. I am in Brasil now and Brasilian Society and Politics is full of crazy contraticions. Now we are near the elections and some batshit corruptions going on So, if there is a place where politicians are clueless this place is Brasil. The Election will show now if even after all the scandals of Bolsonaro Family,Vorcaro Master Bank, and many other shit, the people will still vote against their own interests. They call here in Brasil, "Poor Rigth Wingers", maybe similar to the MAGA people. Here are people who benefited from public services as "Bolsa Family" Health Benefits and much more. I dont know yet the amount of strategy Flávio Bolsonaro and his alliances (Trump included) are doing to he be able to win the fisrt term. People here are saying that if he won the first, the chances for a Turn over in the second will be difficult. I know there a few brasilians here so I dont hope to much engagement in this thread. But I appreciate any sharing since some of you may have acess to comentaries about this that are not coming to my algoritm.
-
Rafael Thundercat started following Brasil Elections No sense Results
-
I havd many friends always into Astrology Talks and Tarot reading. Even my mother is into Tarot and Radiestesia and using penduluns to ask the universe stuff. Is like watching kids talking for me and I dont even have desire to take them put of their daydreaming.
-
Actualized Quotes #758 https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-758 This quote inspired me to watch again the Deconstruction of Rationality again. A Rationalist if deep down motivated by Fear. Fear of Insanity. At leat this is one think that I felt in some Ayahuasca experiences because depending of how strong the brew is it can take your mind in the brick of losing grip with Reality in a Rational sense. .... Also I am now in the point where is questioned what consist of an Apple, when apple becomes you when you eat it. Well, I know I should contemplate that by myself but I asked Claude for it just to see the word choices it will give since it cant think out of what is scientific consesus: I will bold the words I think are interesting and beg question. " Mouth and stomach: structure breaks down. Chewing ruptures the apple's cell walls, and saliva starts mixing. The stomach adds acid and churning, and the apple becomes a slurry (chyme). There's almost no protein or fat to digest, so the stomach's job is mostly mechanical. Small intestine: the apple's identity ends here. 😂 The apple's sugars (fructose, glucose, sucrose) are split into single molecules and carried through the gut wall by specific transporters. At that point it's no longer "apple sugar", just generic fructose and glucose, identical to what would come from any other food. Vitamin C, potassium, and some polyphenols are absorbed the same way. Liver: reassignment. Everything absorbed goes through the portal vein to the liver, which converts most fructose into glucose, stores some as glycogen, and turns any excess into fat. Cells: the apple becomes you. Glucose enters your cells and is broken down in the mitochondria. Its carbon leaves mostly as CO₂ through your breath, and its hydrogen ends up as water. The energy released is captured in ATP, which powers your muscles, neurons, and everything else. Some of the carbon is instead used as raw material: ribose for your DNA and RNA, carbon backbones for amino acids, and fat or glycogen stores. Those atoms physically become part of your body. Colon: the part you can't digest. Pectin and fiber pass intact to the colon, where gut bacteria ferment them into short-chain fatty acids like butyrate. These feed your colon lining and influence inflammation and immunity. The bacteria also transform the polyphenols into compounds you absorb. What's left leaves as stool. So the apple doesn't get "absorbed" as an apple. It's disassembled down to generic molecules, and then you decide which become fuel (exhaled or excreted) and which become structure. The atoms are interchangeable; what's you is the pattern they get arranged into. On your dosha: apple is mixed for Pitta-Vata. Its sweet, astringent, cooling quality soothes Pitta, but raw, it's light and drying, which can aggravate Vata. Cooked or stewed with cinnamon or cardamom suits both much better. What drew you to this question: the biology, or the philosophical edge of where "apple" ends and "me" begins?" It gave some info about my Dosha because I trained it to give me that whenever I talk about foods.
-
Rafael Thundercat replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Homework here: Sit in a Dark Room and imagine how is to be this Israely woman: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaoWONriY/?stkn=MW96d3BoaTI0emhyaw== And do all without moralizing like the commenter do. I confess I think I cant do it. Maybe Putin is easier -
Rafael Thundercat replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
These guys marked their ethicity or whatever they are for ages to come. And thats why they cant stop. They know the world (or parts of the world) will hate them for long time. And the truth is.. they reproduce. So, the history will not end to soon. -
India Rape situation. https://www.instagram.com/p/DeCJoAeggEm/?stkn=MWd4NGVxOGJlZ20zdw== And https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd_6f7olkr1/?img_index=7&stkn=d3V5Y25uc2Fkc3Ew
-
To contemplate how Human Rigths are invented is deep. But is simple. Try to claim human rigths for a Aligator running towards you.
