-
Content count
2,819 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jehovah increases
-
Yeah, that sucks. They do lose potency over time, especially if they are subjected to Moisture or heat/light and Oxidation. It's hard to tell, when it's mixed with honey, how much you are having. You definitely should have felt something off with 3 tablespoons. Try and get them without the honey so you can weigh them and know exactly how much you are having.
-
That's a hard one; you would have to know how many mushrooms were ground into blue honey. If not, take a low dose of the honey I have never had in honey. That's why it is better to have the mushrooms there so you can weigh them; this is why I grow my own. That is weird; PE is a highly potent strain of Psilocybe cubensis, be careful.
-
"Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway," The doctor. Only you can validate that you are God. No one else can. Perspective on AI & Reality: Often discusses how modern concepts like artificial intelligence, human experience, and physical reality all exist as constructs or manifestations of a single, infinite mind/consciousness. Farken Dockers better luck in2027. Now that's a grumpy-looking emoji Once you have been around money, had money buy a house, a new car, made money from the stock market and crypto and then take psychedelics, it means nothing as it used to. The more money I have, the less greedy I am. On one of my biggest trips, I lost all perspective on money; I just could not care. This lasted for about 7 months. Yes, I know we need to survive, and we all need money; I studied the share market, and for a few years, I guess I was lucky. Then you look at the world and see all these billionaires, trillionaires, and they still want more. Talk about greedy swine or "Pearls before swine". Does money make you happy? It does for a time; then it gets boring. It's like been there, done that. I'm saying make enough money to live a comfortable life for yourself, or if you have kids, there's nothing wrong with it. I am just beyond it, making money that is, perhaps, I will live in a cave just joking. I hope you all succeed and make enough money to and have a beautiful life https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdrXv4MhOrU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
-
-
Leo Gura - Incredible, Powerful Concepts on Life & 5-MeO-DMT
-
When I was growing up, maybe from 14 to 20, I listened to rap while I was also getting into heavy metal as well.
-
Of course you can Overcome! Most things in life.
-
I am a believer, and I am still falling for you, my Angel.
-
This would have been a bit of fun while you were tripping. Who is DMTdreamz??
-
-
Jehovah increases replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No, you don't have to go insane to wake up as God. But I guess one could. There are states of consciousness where you can go insane for a time. -
Music is a universal language that truly brings people together.
-
Jehovah increases replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's exactly what God would say -
Jehovah increases replied to Jehovah increases's topic in Off-Topic: Pop-Culture, Entertainment, Fun
Greenland. Greenland 2 migration. 28 Years Later: The Bone Temple. Operation Taco Gary. Cold storage. Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die. Redux. Mercy. War Machine. -
The day the Earth stood still. War of the Worlds. 2001: A Space Odyssey Planet of the Apes. The Omega Man. soylent green. West world. Tron. Star man. The Andromeda Strain. Logan's Run. Silent Running. the black hole Extra-Terrestrial robinson crusoe on mars Brainstorm Forbidden Planet Moon Contact Alien Star trek Daryl The explorers Blade runner Predator Total recall The running man Flight of the navigator Robocop First Men in the Moon The Time Machine Escape from New York The Thing Starship Troopers The blob Oblivion Vanilla Sky I, Robot westworld series fallout series Dune The Last Starfighter
-
Keep dreaming!
-
This looks fascinating. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRRf0zvRpc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
-
-
These are still awesome to watch. So I got more DMT its yellow; in color it doesn't do anything. Maybe it's not DMT, so no breakthroughs as yet. Perhaps I will get a DMT Test Kit and test for indole alkaloids. If not, I will have to wait until I go on vacation, where it is legal. The problem is most humans are greedy as fck; they will lie and cheat just to make a buck off you. I guess for now you're stuck with me, you little shits, my mushroom friends, Golden teachers, until you are ready in a few months. I will add these two as well; probably already put them on before are well, the older one gets ones memory starts to decline.
-
Sounds good. I will definitely give them a try. Thanks for the feedback; much appreciated PsychedelicEagle.
-
Yep, I will eat salmon and eggs while on this diet.
-
Trippy.
-
I know there won't be enough protein; I will add eggs and salmon. It's healthier than what I've been eating; lots of takeaway and processed crap. No, I would not do it long-term. I am just seeing if I could go close to being vegan for 6months.
-
I am going vegan for at least 6 months. I mostly just have veggie soup and vegetables on the side. I have never tried it before see how it goes. It's good to try different diets and see if they work for you or not. You're never too old to try something different or new.
-
This brings back so many good memories of Ocarina of Time. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. is still one of my fav I still enjoy them; actually, I like all of them been so long between games.
