-
Content count
2,663 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Sincerity
- Currently Viewing Forums Index
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Location
Europe
-
Gender
Male
-
Whenever I post something on this forum, imagine this: That is literally me. I’m a handsome little kitty. @Yimpa MEOWWWW! 😼
-
Sincerity replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
We can. But in the overwhelming majority of cases we don’t. I would’ve given you the same warnings Natasha did. I’m just not as active now as I once was. -
Sincerity replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@AION Dude, you are clearly obsessed. You talk about others’ unconsciousness, yet you’re the one unconscious. The rest of the Mod team is aligned with Natasha’s warnings. She’s not some sort of wildcard here. We discuss problematic posts and behaviour together. So don’t single her out. Treat warnings from her as warnings from the full Mod team. -
To each their own
-
Totally. Bashar’s most basic teachings, especially on following your highest excitement and how it works, are so simple and beautiful. I resonate with them deeply. He also has beautiful insight into God.
-
What are you talking about?
-
That’s awesome! 😃
-
When you meet the Buddha on the road, tongue kiss him.
-
Nice insights.
-
1) Everyone has a want for connection, so unless you’re satisfying it yourself through connection to Reality/God/Yourself, you will crave a connection with a person. 2) Intimate relationships grow you, if you seriously engage in them.
-
Why would you say it doesn’t work for you? Sounds like you’re progressing on your path. That is it „working”. You’re doing good. Be patient. Follow your highest excitement/intuition, take action in reality, it’s all going to be fine. In fact, it is fine right now. Enjoy the moment.
-
You feel lonely because you lack connection. Connection is necessary. This connection can be with a person or, more directly, with Reality itself. Which you can have even while being „single”. Ultimately, connection with a person is just a subset of a connection with Reality. It’s the latter that you really want, but most people can only satisfy that through the former. ”Being okay with being single/lonely” is simply satisfying your need for connection yourself through connection to Reality/God/Yourself. You can learn to do that. Just start doing it.
-
💀 Never change, please.
-
I am SO BIG. It’s incredible. An idiot is just one character I play. My real name is Love.
-
Sincerity replied to blankisomeone's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You have to really want it. Sincerely wish for an energetic change of you & an openness and courage to act out this integrity in reality. I’d just focus on wanting to be in love with reality (which largely results in integrity, in my view). When you do something for love, it always becomes easier. Because the truth is, you do love. That’s your nature.
